Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think it be a good idea for cross linking so we don’t have to start all over

(PSN)elderjenkins1997

I mean over watch is about to do it fortnite does it and bedsides the devolopers for this game would make more money because people will play more and wouldn’t feel like screwed over because like if they switched to a different platform they wouldn’t have to just quit the game anyone else thinks this is a good idea cross linking ? 

They are the designers anyways I was just saying like for me I got rid of my ps4 and I have a pc and Xbox now and now I have to start all over on the game which I’m too lazy to do I’m forced to quit the game and stop spending money and I spent so much money on ps4 account that I ain’t going to spend anymore money and time all over again lol

PC has discount coupons and receives updates sooner than consoles. This means that anyone from the consoles can purchase Platinum directly via the PC Platform at a discounted price with a coupon, then use said Platinum to purchase item in the store on the PC where they will have access to those items immediately when the update is released on consoles. If it were a completely fresh implementation, you wouldn't have this problem but this would be like opening an exclusive Coca Cola store inside a supermarket that already sells Coke where you're selling them at half price every so often with none of the money going to the supermarket.

There's also the problem with Tennogen being sold for money via Steam on PC but Platinum on the consoles, meaning they would have to sync this between all platform or everyone would just buy them with Platinum purchased with a PC discount.

Afaik DE is already working on cross saves.

things I can guarantee: plat will not be transferred. this will happen because sony and microsoft still want their share of the profits and don't want the console players using 75% coupons on pc to get cheap plat on consoles.

tennogen will be locked to the platform it was bought on. Steam obviously wouldn't like it if you take away their revenue so they will prevent plat bought tennogen from consoles coming to pc

OG arcane helmets will be locked to pc

Just look at how long console have been waiting for updates now... Just trying to launch updates at the same time put them so much back, last week-end they still didn't have the new arbitration (so I heard)...

That's just not too viable, seeing how they are handling updates cross-platform, I can only imagine what would happen with gameplay cross-platform...