Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana zaw (Sepfahn) bugs

killer13tibor

Message added by NovusNova,

"For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!" - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1262823-console-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-3010-status-launching-today/?do=findComment&comment=12150884

1 hour ago, Darkstalix said:

What is the point hiding the sheath? I mean if you buy a skin or something it comes with it...its not like you pay the half price for the blade only

If it doesn't get fixed then a toggle to hide it just helps cover up the sheath sticking out of my warframes' crouch on an angle going up to the side. It's really messed up looking.

zqmPgEX.jpg

M06aIrc.png

Pheww ,look at this mess :s

Adding thanatos Sugatra on it somehow it creates 2 of them on it O_o
Using the nikana the second one just hovers around the same way the sheath does
Also adding skins on the Zaws the icons in the arsenal doesnt get the new lets call it icon like the Nikana p icon does

Edited by Darkstalix

When i dont see a response on a bug thread after a while either i give up and i wont bother ever again
Not a single dev response about is "meh" for me
I wouldnt mind someone coming aboard and say: You know what guys? Atm we are busting our nuts on anything else so plz be patient for now and we will proceed fixing this sometime later on.
I shouldn't waste plat on skins , so its my mistake

Edit: just saw daniele's response :D

Edited by Darkstalix

• 2 weeks later...

Please include the fact that the Nikana Dax skin doesn't color properly on the zaw either.

I had two topics of that and they both got deleted with no explanation and support isn't answering either.

At this point I think they just don't care about fixing visual bugs anymore unless it's for whatever their newest lovechild is i.e. sevagoth, gara prime, whatever else.

• Like 2

Well i was testing nikatan zaw again after live steam from fiu day ago sow well main big bug with hoster for nikatan zaw bing glix was fix from what i see but comon they could fix rest stuff problem with nikatan like fix model is not that hard to do only think what you need do go to models and look what problem with roteion of the weapon sow plus from me that you fix that big problem with hoster but you're getting still minus for not fix full problem then we have still draw then if sobody have still problem with hoster text me and I will make more testing with my zaw nikana fund problem why this happening sow have fun and i hope you have good day

Ps sorry for my english and again have fun in game😅

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-13 at 6:01 AM, InitialD said:

Bump invested a lot into my zaw just to get annoyed looking at it, late to party so it's crazy to hear how long this bug has been around

Same here... Half the grips for nikanas clip through the right hand with Blind Justice stance, and the blade keeps clipping through the sheath when running around. That's beyond frustrating on weapons that otherwise do look cool.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I guess, no info on this topic?.. Imo this bug existing for 3,5 years is ridiculous.

I understand that WF is a f2p game and devs are already doing so much, but come on, i willingly give money as i buy skins and they are bugged and clipping? DE, pls, fix zaw nikana skin issues🙏

• Like 1

• 7 months later...