Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana zaw (Sepfahn) bugs

killer13tibor

Message added by NovusNova,

"For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!" - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1262823-console-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-3010-status-launching-today/?do=findComment&comment=12150884

On 2020-12-09 at 12:28 PM, _MaJestiC_ said:

Well, here we are again.

New update, new broken animations for the Sepfahn. You have fixed the right shoulder holster - and I thank you for that, but now the Sepfahn animation is broken beyond belief.

Now every time I use the weapon (note the screenshots with different skins) the scabbard teleports in a different location on my frame, be it in Idle or while swinging.

Can we PLEASE for the love of Clem have this fixed for the Nikana zaws once and for all?

4851162E8F1AEBAF65862D3ACDB26537EBA32C68

C511F79C2FFDD4DFD13C000E837E64755A4E7043

05AF1B088090A1F032C1A129BAC8BC0CBBA777CD

I think my bugs are worst =/

What do we have to do for them to fix this?

I bump that. This bug is bugging me for 2-3 months since i startet play after few years of absence.

It appears in all nikana skins(but only on zaws). Hilt just lives with its own life. Any wf or nikana skin i pick - problem is the same. Also when u move/run/get hit by someone - sword goes straight through hilts texture(see screenshot).

Its even more sad that i picked shinigami nikana skin and i cant fully enjoy/flex with it, because instead i have to cover that "boner" hilt everytime i play with people. Please DE fix that. Fashionframe is a big part of WF. Warframe0111.jpgWarframe0109.jpg

Warframe0113.jpg

• Like 1

please fix the annoying bug DE when i holster my nikana zaw the weapon is on one side of my body and the seath on another side, and the seath always changes places when holstering this happens everywhere except the orbiter and other lobbies that you are not allowed with a weapon in hand

• Like 2

How the actual F*** has this not been fixed yet? This problem started being an actual hindrance on missions for me, because the sheath model was in the way of hack screens, I couldn't see the damn thing. All this effort into making a zaw and I literally can't use it because of this bug. I'm so pissed...

• Like 3

Yes especially this one is very annoying

On 2021-01-05 at 6:18 AM, MushroomHyphae said:

How the actual F*** has this not been fixed yet? This problem started being an actual hindrance on missions for me, because the sheath model was in the way of hack screens, I couldn't see the damn thing. All this effort into making a zaw and I literally can't use it because of this bug. I'm so pissed...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-01-27 at 5:11 AM, saikrithik said:

DE doesn't read forums anymore unless someone from DE made a post after an update, this is what they're telling us

I tell that before, but it is now more and more time to pass out than i m distant myself from Warframe and why I stop playing well maybe they will fix that, but I have that filling will never happen, but we will see.

• Like 2

Since the day they were released, Sepfahn Nikana zaws have had a serious animation issue involving the Blind Justice stance.

5NLWYlc.jpgStanding around

qocBhK4.jpg

After starting moving

CB0DwuV.jpg

Mid-movement

The issue appears to center around the fact that while moving, the warframe switches from holding the hilt from above, to holding it from below.  Neither the blade nor the sheath seem to know what to do. This doesn't happen with any other Nikana. The blade flips forward during the grip swap.

Haven't not used these in a while, I now notice that in addition to sheathe positioning bugs with Blind Justice, using Decisive Judgement, and presumably Tranquil Cleave, ALSO have sheath positioning issues.

wtcWuz2.jpg

If needed, I CAN post a video, but this is very simple to see in practice, and the issue with Blind Justice will reach its 4th anniversary in April.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

Since the day they were released, Sepfahn Nikana zaws have had a serious animation issue involving the Blind Justice stance.

5NLWYlc.jpgStanding around

qocBhK4.jpg

After starting moving

CB0DwuV.jpg

Mid-movement

The issue appears to center around the fact that while moving, the warframe switches from holding the hilt from above, to holding it from below.  Neither the blade nor the sheath seem to know what to do. This doesn't happen with any other Nikana. The blade flips forward during the grip swap.

Haven't not used these in a while, I now notice that in addition to sheathe positioning bugs with Blind Justice, using Decisive Judgement, and presumably Tranquil Cleave, ALSO have sheath positioning issues.

wtcWuz2.jpg

If needed, I CAN post a video, but this is very simple to see in practice, and the issue with Blind Justice will reach its 4th anniversary in April.

vmjCHsW.jpg

That is the sheath over there on the right. Nowhere near where it should be, and facing the entirely wrong direction.

Edited by Horonelius
  • Like 1

This bug applies to all the skins too for Sepfahn , imagine all the fashion that gets ruined and we paid for it, but at this point i have lost my faith that the devs will do anything about it to fix it once and for all.... sure they tried....but i wish they would try harder since we put money into fashion.

• Like 1