Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash/Vauban/Akstilleto/Vectis prime drops?

Tenno76856

Question

Been farming the relics for these regularly (already had vectis and ash prime parts pre unvault), but finding they arent cracking open for parts i wanted.... And ive been using a lot of relics in pub groups. Majority been receiving the common parts :/. Just bad rng ?. Anyone else finding this ? (Atlas/dethcube prime and previous stuff wasnt this bad)

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Gabranth2 said:

Opened about 8 rad A7 relics and didn't get Ash Prime System yet.

The Rare part is a 10% chance on Radiant Relics, so if you'd gotten it within 8 tries, you'd have been above-average lucky.

But alas, from what I can tell, your luck seems to be merely run-of-the-mill normal 😛

(Like I mentioned before, use Radshares to boost your chances. Good hunting, Tenno.)

22 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

The Rare part is a 10% chance on Radiant Relics, so if you'd gotten it within 8 tries, you'd have been above-average lucky.

But alas, from what I can tell, your luck seems to be merely run-of-the-mill normal 😛

(Like I mentioned before, use Radshares to boost your chances. Good hunting, Tenno.)

Yeah, but got the last Vauban Prime part (System) from first try xD Sometimes these Radshares aren't a thing because there's no one wishing to go to crack them all

6 hours ago, Gabranth2 said:

Yeah, but got the last Vauban Prime part (System) from first try xD Sometimes these Radshares aren't a thing because there's no one wishing to go to crack them all

That's just part of the game.  I keep a list of the relics I need to crack and then keep an eye on recruiting while I do other things in-game.  Eventually, they will come up - you just have to be patient.  I'll periodically try posting a "hosting ______ relic rad" message.  If you get one or two takers, go with it.  If no one responds, just work on something else.  There is so much to do in this game that you can always be making progress on something, even if it isn't your first choice. 

• Like 1

If you want to maximise your chance of receiving the desired item, then:

common item - just go public or for an even greater chance - use recruit chat for intact share

uncommon - enhance to rad and use recruit chat for a rad share

rare - enhance to rad and use recruit chat for a rad share

Yes finding 3 other players in recruit chat can be time consuming. But if you want all the help the game can provide for your RNG then that is what you have to do.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

• Like 1

The latest batch of relics were doomed.  Liches and req mods ate up everyone attention and I doubt it has let up any.   I struggled like hell to get my vectis and then I quit.  Didnt want ash or vauban, already had akstiletto.

Plus bounties are really time consuming, and the lith/meso bounties can be pretty hard to actually get the relics.   Very frustrating.   Not to mention the stupid liberate objectives.   

PoE is now completely infected with leechs

Not to mention alot of people spent void trace to pop req relics to get their first full set of mods.  I get so many I dont care about making them flaw/rad now I just pop intact ones,  Im not sure how many people feel the same.  I still see people asking for rad groups in recruiting...

i personally have stoped farming  or craking relic after the unvaulting of loki prime or something the rng or whatever drop chance is bad like the chance of gold bar falling on my hand in middle of desert is more likely to happen than drops in warframe  so i am aming for the gold bar instead of any thing in warframe