Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Railjack retrieval tips? (Spoilers!)

ItWasRhetorical

Question

Hi, I'm having some trouble finishing the last salvage mission - I think principally down to the Sentiments that spawn, but the irritating Europa DOT effect doesn't help. (But I've also had a few months break from Warframe so it could just be I suck at the moment)

Anyone got any suggestions for weapons, frames or tactics to make things a bit easier?

Edited by ItWasRhetorical

16 answers to this question

I'm sure you might know this already, but if you're having trouble with the sentients adaptation or tankieness your operators amp removes their resistance build up and does quite a lot of damage. Other then that maybe try bringing a tanky frame like inaros etc and blast away. Theres a lot of tactics and weapons you could use etc but its something you can brute force.

I did it with nyx prime and dropped chaos, MC occasionally. Also used my operator when necessary.

Edited by StinkyPygmy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

I just took Mesa for those missions since it was a change in frame that I normally use. Killing enemies and sentients weren't really an issue that way.

I had been using Mesa, but the one before this one I found her feeling a bit too squishy. Might give her another go.

Edited by ItWasRhetorical

I used Revenant with Vaykor Hek, Pyrana Prime and Sigma&Octantis.

Really simple trick: Mind controlled/Thralled enemies count as allies, so when they enter the field they'll actually 'protect it'. It's more just scaring enemy AI to not come into the zone, and when it gets annoying just press 4 once.

I used Equinox (mostly for a change of pace). Maim halted enemies in their tracks for about half the mission, but then it was just nullifier after nullifier and battalyst after battalyst and they kinda kicked my ass. Completed the mission but used more revives than I expected. 

I used Nidus, Fulmin, and a 3 star specter clone that copied my Nidus and Fulmin. Its a fairly easy weapon to get since it is low MR and it does so much damage in semi mode when modded correctly that sentients in that mission will drop in about 5 shots even when they build up a resistance. Nidus's larvae ability handles the rest of the common enemies since you can fire it right in the middle of where your defending since its a 180 degree radius that your defending and it will snatch everything but the sentients for you to blow apart.

It's funny - there are so many warframes that reading @velsomnia's post made me say "Oh yeah, Nidus!" I get used to playing some frames and totally forget others. 

In retrospect, I should have stuck with my typical frame for these - Nova. You want to run into my defended circle? Hope you like doing it in extreme slo-mo!

1 minute ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

It's funny - there are so many warframes that reading @velsomnia's post made me say "Oh yeah, Nidus!" I get used to playing some frames and totally forget others. 

In retrospect, I should have stuck with my typical frame for these - Nova. You want to run into my defended circle? Hope you like doing it in extreme slo-mo!

Nova would have been an even better pick for me to use but since i'm a Nidus main and haven't farmed Nova Prime yet it was just quicker to use Nidus.

4 hours ago, ItWasRhetorical said:

Anyone got any suggestions for weapons, frames or tactics to make things a bit easier?

If you have any Specter blueprints for Phase, Force or Cosmic specters, you could always make some specters with the Exergis shotgun.
Due to whatever setup DE gave Specters, an Exergis-armed specter is, in effect, a mobile rapid-fire flak cannon. Even a Sentients' adaptability isn't enough to protect them for long. Throw in an Operator or a 5-forma Paracesis (both of which can reset a Sentients' resistances) and they're screwed.

Add a Clem Clone for extra Dakka.

Edited by NinjaKitsune56

I did it with a Limbo, but that wasn't exactly the best plan considering the number of Nullies that popped my bubble. I had to use Rolling Guard to the fullest to pop the Sentients and the nullies before resuming the defense. 

Gara would have been a better fit IMO, or Nidus. Or even Titania, with Lantern to keep the bulk of the enemies away.

Edited by Isokaze_BestKaze