Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Level hole around Ramsled entry, upper deck, left side (the one close to the left side gun). Was meleeing in the sled for gits and shiggles, fell out, ship translated without me and left me alone in archwing. Funny, but annoying.

Improper exit from forge can break ability to use weapons.  Haven't figured out a way to reproduce it reliably, but something about panic exiting forge and maybe touching off Saryn's molt immediately puts my weapons/omni in an unusable state. Re-entering the forge and exiting calmly fixes it.

Forges regularly lose the timer/ready display.

Bugs aside, enjoying the absolute hell out of this. Great work!

You'll never guess what kind of mission doesn't have unlock panels to cancel a lockdown, but does perform a lockdown apparently!

Twice in a row on node "Ganalen's Grave"

Vjbm2d6.jpg

Also, I think that using a Omni to Recall, then using the Omni again breaks the Omni and #5 ability. Not sure, but those two things broke immediately after doing just that.

Edited by Moleculor

Well, I just can't complete any railjack node that spawns the Asteroid Hangar point of interest. The game just crashes to desktop in any point of the mission. Mind that I never had a Crash to desktop before in almost one year of playing, but the crashes happen consistently only in this scenario. Sadly, I don't have a screenshot, but what I did happen to notice is the issue triggers when I land a hit on the enemies with: A-Paracesis; B-Imperator Vandal.

The log thingy (sorry, don't remember the name) gave this report Id: WAR-2607328.

Looking forward for the fixes, game mode reaaly seems promising after it's fleshed out.

Briefly Explained: The Crewship kill obj bugs out. When it does it seems to give us 1 less than needed. 
https://gyazo.com/c895e756d897996b5855c5ffa2a0ef52 
^

A gif showing that there are no crewships left. We killed that cutter. All the other objs are completed.

Things that seem to set this off. Killing all the regular aircraft before all crewships are gone.

Doing a mission based obj before the crewships are gone.

Doing legit anything before the crewships obj is done causes it to bug out if it does.

A fix would be for the game to check the obj progress every so often, say 30s, 60s. And if it isnt marked as complete to send another crew ship. But what do i know xD

Warframe0260.jpg

So this happens ALOT in railjack. It doesn't go away. EVER. so it makes the match unplayable..... Happens whenever i exit gunner station. (or whenever we get out of warp and I exit gunner) when it re-cloaks. it's this mess. it's been happening ALL DAMN DAY!

Edited by Roz99

On 2019-12-13 at 6:20 PM, Agentphoenix_227 said:

unknown.png
The option to interact with the reliquary drive isnt there for me, ive re-entered the dojo multiple times and even logged out then back in. no result, not sure if cy repeating his dialog when i go operator is also an issue

unknown.png

And when i enter the dojo my railjack is immediately there without me calling it in. This is still the case every time i enter the dojo without being in a squad. Which i assume is part of the reason why i cant start the lua mission to get the void key. At one point it reverted back to a worn state and couldn't customize it. (Wasn't able to take a screenshot of it)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Not as bothered by the ignis tosun skin not showing up or my kavat's energy color reverting to blue instead of yellow. Though these did show up. 

Anyone having similar issues to the first one or is this just me?

The post-archwing control changes from earlier updates appear to be causing issues with Titania's dax pixia movement.  I'm getting stuck in geometry a lot more using Titania's dax pixia ability.  Also, using this ability, she is starting out in her boosted speed mode (normally toggled with the shift key).  This has led to various circumstances where activating her dax pixia with immediately shoot me forward into a wall and sometimes through the wall into normally inaccessibly space.

Edited by lavabeing
Me fail english

Used recall, and it recalled my archwing into the railjack, at floor level. Leaving and returning to the ship didn't fix anything. Activating a turret froze my UI, and I couldn't even use chat. (I could access the main menu from escape, so I could theoretically abort.) I did have my warframe primary, rather than my archwing primary.

so apparently you'll not get the same items as your pals in squad for railjack missions
we picked up zetki reactor mk3 from the mission but i got the ones with 57 avionics, my pal got the same part but only with 37 avionics, is this intended?

the loot should be the same as we all put the same effort in that mission

Bug: returning to dry dock, mission success screen flickers, than nothing. Cannot access Railjack exits. Cannot do anything. If I leave to orbiter, I get reward screen, but I don't always seem to get any actual rewards. Costing me intrinsics and resources. Only seems to happen when I'm not hosting: tested as host, worked okay.