Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

hello, when the update went up I didn't let go to the dry dock because the game considered it as a new mission, so I couldn't get out of my railjack mission and I had to take out the game losing all my rewards

Sorry for my english.

3 minutes ago, FacuV said:

hello, when the update went up I didn't let go to the dry dock because the game considered it as a new mission, so I couldn't get out of my railjack mission and I had to take out the game losing all my rewards

This, plus weapons/shields/drives that you clicked "repair" then decided that were not worth the material investment, so cancelled, cannot be scrapped anymore.

If you have a custom skin, the name label moves when you come back to dry dock to the position of the default skin. In my case, the sungem skin, it floats in the air below the ship.

Edited by Guest
...another thing I remembered

If you join someone else's  railjack session, sometimes some of your weapon mods don't register when you enter a zone (Railjack, crewship, base, etc.)

For example, sometimes when I enter a crewship, I noticed my combo multiplayer is at 0 (which is strange because i have corrupt charge on) and my melee is doing no crit damage because blood rush isn't registering aswell.

Also happens with my secondary weapon where I notice the firerate is significantly lower and the damage it deals is significantly lower when shooting crewship reactors and enemies with in the same mission.

Sometimes it could be fixed by either dying right there and reviving or exiting the zone (railjack, crewsip, base, etc.) and re-entering it. 

As far as I can tell, this only happens when you join someone else's railjack session. Haven't had this happen when I host my own session.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb FacuV:

Sorry for my english.

we had the same problem 😞

Edited by Weisszahn

The boss ship (or whatever it's supposed to be) in Kasio's Rest has never showed up for me, only whatever looks like 2 thrusters on the back of it. I've tried verifying the game files and re-optimizing a couple times. Once the mission waypoint disappears I am unable to find a way in and am always screwed out of the drops in there,

D8CFF8270CBA366F09CCA75E8A7335AA815B1D50

When you launch a mission from someone else ship after he leave the party you'll have a default railjack with no avionics equiped, the ship's cosmetic customisation is still the previous leader's one but your intrinsic does work.

Just did a railjack mission and end of mission screen says i got 47 intrinsic.

Checking my profile and it says only 37, happend multiple times with different values.

Looks like the end of mission screen is counting more than you have for whatever reason.

Just did the "grave" node mission on Veil Proxima. Completed the objectives, and even got the message from Cy "closing the mission".

However, the mission never really ended and never got the mission summary. There are no more objectives, no ships to be seen.

I've been wondering around, but guess I will have to abort? :(

This was solo, not sure if that makes any difference.

3 enemy ships, need 2 to complete mission. Being inside an enemy ship when mission complete...

Stuck. Stuck on a blank screen. Can't chat. Can't open menu. Can't open gear wheel. Nothing responds except ALT+F4 to force close.

Looking at the map at top left, it looks like the game deleted parts of the enemy ship's map. Why?

When in the slingshot, if you pull up the tactical menu and then the Esc menu, you can free aim the slingshot in any direction 🙂 but you lose lock on for the enemies.

As far as "Vacuum" for Archwing, is it different in space than say in open world maps?

In space its still doesn't work well, for certain things I have to fly through the loot to get it to pull.

In open world it fells like its not on, I have to drag my body across the ground to pickup loot and items.

also with Archwing in Railjack missions, Odonata and the Prime doesn't work. All abilities have zero effect against enemies or on self.

First ability doesn't provide any defense as far as fighter ships and Crewships. "Energy Shell"- "Forms a protective energy shell around the Warframe"', it gives a forward shield but still takes damage when hit.

the other abilities also don't seem to affect the ships as they provide no aggro pull or damage to them.

Thanks for all the Hard work!😗 

On Ivara prime if you have prowl up and then walk into a cloaking arrow, Ivara's whole body turns 100% invisible, and at first her weapons and armor keep the galaxy texture

30D867AE18FD6431CCA58C4D2321D1D27688AF0F

and if you continue going into cloak arrow zones then everything eventually turns invisible

771A901750A10B61191D3C8DDDAC88C59695305A

can still take damage, and this is with infiltrate equipped not sure if that changes things

Don't if anyone reported it yet but eh :
-Possibility to pick any mission from the Railjack console even if it's not a Railjack mission AND even if I'm not the host
-Selected the Dojo
-Screen soft-locked after I press any key
-Game crashed

Another one but i'm sure someone already posted it :
- Impossibility to re-use a turret if you already used it (you or a squad-mate)

Thread too long to sit through the 48+ pages abut here are my game-breaking bugs:

• Independent on mission if the hosts session hangs the whole mission is scrapped
  • I had to Alt+F4 the game 3 times today due to the fact that the objectives where no longer triggering until I left the mission (I was the host)

Hope these get fixed in the next patch - i am kind of sick of loosing the drops in the missions and i like Railjack a lot...

I think Sigma Engines MK I has wrong stats or UI is bugged. It says in the description that they give +10km/h upgrade, but when installed stats don't change, it stays at 307m/s for both regular Sigma Engines and Sigma Engines MK I.