Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

in over 50% of the cases, where i load in a crewship instance or when i load into the archwing freeroam or any other mission instance my weapons and frames load without the mod-loadout.

so i only have the modless stats of my frame and weapon, doing only the base dmg and having no frame-stats like ability duration or strength higher than 100%.

dieing and reviving resets my frame and weapons and the mods load correctly.

Also, not really a bug, just doesn't seem to be designed for it yet, but aiming seems wrong with a controller, I think there might be some slight drifting issue as well. Aiming is very snappy and needs to be controlled with extreme precision, just ends up with missing most of the time but it's manageable. Otherwise not noticing other issues with Xbox one controller's.

Jumped out of an enemy Crewship and tried to ARCH-Melle an enemy ship, instead it triggered normal warframe slam and i hit the "floor" of the map. and then was perm stuck in "warframe" mode. no vehicles could be activated or anything. fortunately i played Wukong used cloud walking a buttload of itmes and eventually collided with space debris and sat on it until i had someone bring the ship back to fix myself.  Took a video but it didnt save apparently -_-

railjack:

accessing the forge the same time another one is doing so or, accessing it while the ship gets into transition can lock ones movement for quite some time - or permanent which will need to kick the games process via alt+f4 or taskmanager. that said, almost everything you can do when the ship goes into or out of transit can screw the gui... we REALLY need a command to reload the damn gui - it sure can't be too hard to make this, right? since the game does this already whenever a mission is loaded...

speaking od loading: when loading into a mission that is already going on, i happens quite often that parts of the ship will get texture glitches - like invisible walls, strange objects stucking all around or the gunner-turrets (with active 360° view) having annoying and disruptive 'artefacts' all over the screen (still can shoot through, but aiming becomes a problem).

entering or exiting a ship or station (even the railjack) can get ones weapon animation and texture screwed (e.g. AW-gun and normal melee weapon got like crossbreeded together or the AW-melee gets permanently stucken to ones frame... only optical though the weapons still work correctly. my guess is the transitions between normal mode and AW mode are too fast under certain conditions (like not-too-great-host connections)... all the more reason to give us a command to clean up all clutters on our screen without having to end a mission... pretty please?

Edited by fr4gb4ll

When I do the railjack missions with my friends we can't collect copernics, cubic diodes, carbides or pustrels. It shows that we collect them, but when we open the resources pages to see them we don't. After we finished the mission neither

When boarding a point of interest, player will sometimes teleport to the outside of the railjack, in archwing. When this happens, entering the railjack or point of interest will result in the player's screen going black. Entering the tactical menu while the screen is black will result in a soft lock. /unstuck does not affect this state.

Edited by Alterworld_

• A quick description of the problem

Extremely high sensitivity when piloting using Microsoft XBox One controller (USB connected). No dead space on controller either, ship constantly drifts with no controller input. Does not respond to Railjack controller sensitivity settings.

• Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue

Always happens when you start piloting using controller. If I switch to using the mouse while still piloting, it is also extremely sensitive. However, if I start piloting by using the mouse/keyboard it works, but if I then switch to the controller while still piloting, some sensitivity settings apply (but not the controller ones, the aim does not recenter if you let go of the stick either, so I'm not sure which settings are applying). 

• Any screenshots you may have taken

N/A

• Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

Normal player controls/settings seem to be unaffected. But customizing the controller for Railjack is problematic. The "dodge/blink" setting will not stay set to any button consistently, and often resets or moves after you leave the controller setup screen. The warning for: "can't set button with melee stance" shows up if you try to assign other buttons to the one that currently has the "dodge/blink" set on it. 

Edited by 1000_Up

3 minutes ago, Dreevok said:

When I do the railjack missions with my friends we can't collect copernics, cubic diodes, carbides or pustrels. It shows that we collect them, but when we open the resources pages to see them we don't. After we finished the mission neither

someone maybe did refined them and send them right into your account... watch for big numbers of them poping up on your screen or just ask if someone is refining them - which is ok and should be done if all payloads are full and the ships hold is overflowing (else, you waste a lot of resources for real).

anyway, those send-off resources are not showing in your battle-screen but will be yours even if the mission fails, so rejoice! ^^)

more bugs:

• after host crashes + host migration on a railjack mission, several times the radiator or interior base would be invulnerable, leading to unfinishable missions, where the party can only abort and lose all the rewards/loots so far. lost a lot of mk3 parts that way.
  • finally figured out Seeker Volley. for some reason, you can only equip it on the 3rd battle avionics slot. not the 1st nor the 2nd, just the 3rd slot.
  • weird black shapes all over the side railjack guns when turning the camera around sometimes
  • weird frame 'jumps' while using the side railjack guns as the pilot does drift maneuvers. its not on the FPS counter (its steady), even though it looks like drastic frame skips
  • common crash to grey/black screens after exiting crewship / space base. can chat but there's no esc menu, can't /unstuck, can only alt-f4. and if that person is the host, the host migration will often lead to bug no.1, turning the mission unfinishable for the entire party by turning the radiator / internal part of the base invulnerable.
  • infinite loading upon returning to drydock from a mission
  • forge doesn't show progress circle
Edited by seventhwalker

The player can fall out of the railjack when standing inside a ramsledge while the railjack returns to the dojo.

Steps:

Have a railjack.

Have a crew ready.

Enter any railjack missions that has ramsledges.

Begin the skirmish.

Allow the railjack to be boarded by enemy grineer.

Complete the skirmish as normal.

Have a crew member step inside the ramsledge.

Have the railjack host select the dojo from railjack navigation.

Wait for the railjack to enter the wormhole.

Obeserve that the ramsledge despawned while the crew member is in it.

Observe that the crew member was left inside the wall and has fallen out of the railjack.

I expected  players to either not be able to enter ramsledges or for the player to be immediately teleported to a safer location inside the railjack.

finally got to rank 7 and the veil......almost 2 hours into the mission and a door inside a base would not open!!!! got some good loot on the way, and xp, but all for nothing

will DE do something like reimburse us for time wasted and resources lost? lol

Edited by KendoTsukikage

Railjack / Waframe keybind mixups:

When I set railjack key binds to "default" that clears the corresponding keybinds for my warframe. (So: when I did this while out on a railjack mission, I could not move on the railjack until I had fixed my warframe keybinds).

But, also, the key mentioned on Drift Maneuver when inspecting/equipping that intrinsic should the key for sprint+roll and not a railjack keybind. (And, for the record, for my warframe I put sprint and roll on different keys and have sprint+roll on a difficult to reach key - it's only there because the options menu requires I have that bound before it will accept my customization).

((But, also, the behavior of the tactical menu (L) has some strange quirks which may or may not be related to me having added T to also bring it up. Specifically, fast travel when piloting doesn't work (possibly related: you cannot fast travel to the pilot chair - only to the nav console)))

This one happens every single time I try it....

If I'm NOT host and the mission completes, ship returns to dry dock, I leave squad, exit ship, and then click an armament and then repair - game says "please wait" and locks up.  Only way out is Alt-F4 or kill task.