Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

https://imgur.com/a/c0MJPY9

Was running the boss level on Saturn, left the ship kill platform. Game bugged while entering archwing and left me in spectator state. Managed to teleport back to ship using omni-tool, regained ability to move, shoot, and interact with world objects but screen distort remained until host initiated next mission (dry dock).

Edited by LordMelvin

Well, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something I've noticed since the Empyrean launched, but here it goes: You say that you can board the railjack from the dry dock, from the orbiter and from the menu. Well, I have completed the Rising Tide quest, my railjack is complet and, thus, it's showing up flying (or should it be drifting? 'Cause it's in space, ya know?) above my orbiter. I can board it from the Dry Dock with no issue, but for some reason none of the options to board it from the orbiter aren't avaiable. There's no button in the section where you would board it in the orbiter, there's no option from the menu itself either. I even assumed you'd probably need a segment to install in your orbiter but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Everything else works fine aside from this strange case I got. It doesn't bother me all that much since I mostly prefer to join crews from the orbiter rather than being the host, but it would be nice to know what's going on.

I was trying to do Ganalen's Grave. I had killed a handful of fighters and 1 crewship and decided to destroy the platform since I was next to it. After hacking the first panel that was supposed to expose the first radiator, nothing happened. The radiator was not exposed (I went outside and flew around, both radiators were still in the down/invulnerable position and could not be killed), but the objective still said to expose it. There was nothing else you could do in the platform because the door to the next area was still locked. I had to abort since there was no way to complete the objective. 

Edited by Borg1611

railjack:

gui completly disappears after exiting a (s)crewship - both in AW-mode and on foot. nothing worked, no death/revive, operator mode, transitions to/from ships or bases nor omni-recall. map overlay was still usable though.

only worked again after end of mission and being back to my orbiter.n2sGh7o.jpgkzOT71d.jpg

also, after using the slingshot, the AW-gun seemed to stop working though is was only a visual effect since i could still destroy enemies. this 'effect' was gone after entering the railjack and exiting it 'normal' again.

14 minutes ago, Goddess3D said:

So most bugs that I reported happend in the game that I was playing to my friend, like the next one is. When in the enemy ship and he dies he gets thrown of the map and cant come back. Sorry for no screenys 

that can also happen from exiting the crewship sometimes... or a base/galleon. if you have the omni-racall intrinsics already, you should be able to beam back to the rail - though only if in a 'non-downed' condition, so maybe if downed just press the action button to revive, even when nothing is visible, then try open the gearwheel to activate the omni-tool for the recall.

Drydock is considered a 'mission' for purposes of game updates.

If you are unfortunate enough to still be in a railjack mission after a hotfix has gone through, you are unable to return to the drydock afterwards as the game will say that you are 'unable to begin a mission' while not having the update installed.

This leaves you forced to abort the mission, as you are unable to actually leave.

• Like 1

When i repair a catastrophic rupture , if i enter a crewship while it's still invulnerable ,the ship stays invulnerable forever 
making the mission impossible to fail and i can channel this invulnerability to the next mission if i don't head to drydock 
the only way to fail is if the enemies plant a bomb  

The Tether avionic currently appears to have an incorrect interaction when used in Veil missions, to the point i have had to unequip it from my railjack currently as it is bugging out multiple enemy ships at a time.

If Tether hits ships that are inside of the healing bubble that is fired out by Crew Ships, rather than doing the stated damage, it seems to be flipping the DOT into an enormous permanent heal on the ship in question. the ship will continue to glow green indefinitely, and any damage done after this is constantly healed at a faster rate than damage can be done. even using the slingshot to fire yourself through the ship just results in you bouncing off the side, and the ship instantly full healing again. 

The only thing that will kill most ships in this state is a shot from the forward artillery, unless the ship in question is an outrider, which is made completely invincible by this bug as it reaches a state where all of the mines it was carrying have been destroyed and it is now completely invincible to everything. 

17 minutes ago, Soulsupernova said:

When in a railjack mission and hotfix gets deployed you cannot head to dojo to keep resources since you cant "start a new mission"

8 minutes ago, ProfessorPlum said:

Drydock is considered a 'mission' for purposes of game updates.

If you are unfortunate enough to still be in a railjack mission after a hotfix has gone through, you are unable to return to the drydock afterwards as the game will say that you are 'unable to begin a mission' while not having the update installed.

This leaves you forced to abort the mission, as you are unable to actually leave.

As others have mentioned, the drydock is considered a mission, so when a hotfix drops, you are perpetually stuck in the mission unless you choose to abort and lose all rewards. Hopefully this can get solved soon.

So i just ran a railjack mission and the newest patch droped , so we stayed in the mission like good little tenno and farmed. To our suprise when we wanted to leave and cash in our stuff after the update droped we could not go to the dry dock , as you can imagine we had to abort the mission as there was no way of extraction because we had to update to launch a mission to the dry dock. Thank you for your time and i hope it gets fixed in the future. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Grofdanovski said:

So i just ran a railjack mission and the newest patch droped , so we stayed in the mission like good little tenno and farmed. To our suprise when we wanted to leave and cash in our stuff after the update droped we could not go to the dry dock , as you can imagine we had to abort the mission as there was no way of extraction because we had to update to launch a mission to the dry dock. Thank you for your time and i hope it gets fixed in the future. ❤️

Yeah same thing happened to me. Lost some good loot, too. Infact, your name seems vaguely familiar.. I might have been in your squad? lol

Edited by Meneliki

2 hours ago, IceTeaFoot. said:

I had to Alt+F4 the game 3 times today due to the fact that the objectives where no longer triggering until I left the mission (I was the host)

that doesn't really require you to alt+f4 out - an abort mission via the menu would have be the better way. no one cares about how many failed or aborted mission you have in your profile anyway - it's certainly not as bad as a possible screwed warframe installation due to killing the process while it was modifying some files (yes, this can still happen nowadays, though only rarely).

3 minutes ago, ZinGrin said:

Interacting with the forge counts as a cipher fail every time you use it, even if don't refine or build anything.

cipher fail? is that the nonsense for failed console-hacks in your profile-stats? how do you even got to notice this? and more: why you care about it? i never met someone who read through a profile and reacted to this information... only thing i ever found worth reading in other ppl profile was their 'experience' in eidolon hunting - and even that doesn't say much about their real skill, only how often they were present.

Current experiences:

1.Endless void tunnel - all loot lost

2. Unable to access Nav at end of mission

3. Enemy red triangles not showing up on minimap

4. Entering Railjack sometimes puts you in a nearby Crew Ship

5. Can't revive fallen team mates

6. Replenishing abilities with energy not always working in Amesha

Losing hours worth of loot so far - very disheartening experience - think I'll give Railjack a miss for a while.

Not as bad as the Lich release but damn it hurts to be an early adopter for new content these days.

Can you guys throw me a bone like some free plat please? You must get stats on genuine failures to compensate us poor beleaguered beta testers.

5 minutes ago, DogsConkers said:

Current experiences:

1.Endless void tunnel - all loot lost

2. Unable to access Nav at end of mission

3. Enemy red triangles not showing up on minimap

4. Entering Railjack sometimes puts you in a nearby Crew Ship

5. Can't revive fallen team mates

6. Replenishing abilities with energy not always working in Amesha

Losing hours worth of loot so far - very disheartening experience - think I'll give Railjack a miss for a while.

Not as bad as the Lich release but damn it hurts to be an early adopter for new content these days.

Can you guys throw me a bone like some free plat please? You must get stats on genuine failures to compensate us poor beleaguered beta testers.

7. No loot dropping as of latest patch