[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.1

vor 16 Stunden schrieb null_Zer0:

Couldn't extract after update, had to abort, losing all rewards

And they just did it again... 

hi. i just did a 1 hour railjack mission an got over 700 cubic diodes. 

hotfix hits and we suddenly cant return to dock because "you have to update in order to begin a new mission"

we couldnt get the rewards from our 1 hour mission because you cant end mission without going to dock.

DE plz fix or i will commit sudoku

6 hours ago, DroneIceSoldier said:

Could you please release the crew command a little faster than the whole thing, finding a group is a little challenging since people want communication by voice and not text. If it is tied to the main mission then i guess there is nothing you can do. Hope to play it then.

I haven't tried the find group, but as difficult as it can be I have passed railjack missions with only 2-3 person group. just very likely to fail too.

"Sentients in the Railjack Key retrieval mission no longer drop loot to address farming infinite Resources. This mission is intended to be a one-and-done mission to give you your Railjack Reliquary Key. "

Calling it now, drop rates from sentients in the New War will be abyssmal.

I am beyond stupid and posted it in the wrong post and dunno how to delete

Edited by RyanCooper101
my bad, its late had multiple tabs open

Please fix resource refining being mandatory in order to keep materials scavenged during Railjack missions.

It isn't explained clearly enough ed leads to a lot of wasted resources if the host jumps the gun and ends the mission too quickly.

Also pustrels are needed for far too many uses in massive numbers, it needs curtailing

Edited by Ikusias
Cleaned up and clarified feedback

WELL IDK ABOUT YOUR HOT FIX'S I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO ENTER A MISSION OF ANY KIND. SO IN TURN I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY SINCE YOUR THE NEW CONTENT WAS RELEASED. I HAVE LIMITED TIME WHEN MY CHILDREN ARE NOT HOME AND I WAS KID-LESS THIS WHOLE TIME AND UNABLE  TO PLAY I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO WARCRAFT AT LEST THIS CRAP DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR AS BAD OR AS LONG AS SOME OF YOUR DE MESS UPS. IM SO VERY UPSET MY CHRISTMAS MONEY WILL BE SPENT OF SOME OF THE OTHER GAMES I PLAY.

2 hours ago, Sarcastik1 said:

WELL IDK ABOUT YOUR HOT FIX'S I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO ENTER A MISSION OF ANY KIND. SO IN TURN I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY SINCE YOUR THE NEW CONTENT WAS RELEASED. I HAVE LIMITED TIME WHEN MY CHILDREN ARE NOT HOME AND I WAS KID-LESS THIS WHOLE TIME AND UNABLE  TO PLAY I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO WARCRAFT AT LEST THIS CRAP DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR AS BAD OR AS LONG AS SOME OF YOUR DE MESS UPS. IM SO VERY UPSET MY CHRISTMAS MONEY WILL BE SPENT OF SOME OF THE OTHER GAMES I PLAY.

Generally speaking, feedback is welcomed, but complaining in all-caps is a great way to A) make yourself look like an ingrate, and B) get ignored, since you're aggressive about providing non-constructive feedback.

I don't know if this was brought up but My Octavia will only play the default song while in a group. I did a bunch of tests. Tried to re-load the mandichord with no change. If i play solo or in the simulacrum, It plays my normal song. My friend tested with his and He's having all sorts of issues. Playing his normal song but with all the default instruments. Octavia is one of my go-to's so this is a big bummer. Makes her unplayable for now.

Currently having trouble downloading update but I don't see anything troubleshooting says could be wrong, thats wrong

18 hours ago, Ikusias said:

Please fix resource refining being mandatory in order to keep materials scavenged during Railjack missions.

It isn't explained clearly enough ed leads to a lot of wasted resources if the host jumps the gun and ends the mission too quickly.

Also pustrels are needed for far too many uses in massive numbers, it needs curtailing

Oh is THAT why I don't seem to be retaining any of the resources I've been getting? For a little while my pustrel count in the dojo has been 4 and I know I'm picking up more in each mission.

Yeah, for sure this needs a guide or something clear and concise.

All of the enemy stats could be halved, and all of the prices lowered heavily, or all drops quadrupled. Also why are the galleons rarer than higgs boson particles.

Crashing after 1hr+ mission and wasting rare parts, like guns or engines, really pissing off.

WAR-2601478 - my 3rd time crashing. I reported them all I hope it helps, but hours lost and material . REALLY Sucks for me.

> Releases two new weapons.
> Makes one mediocre. Nigh trash tier.
> Lock behind Mastery 12.
> Profit.