Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.1

[DE]Megan

Please fix resource refining being mandatory in order to keep materials scavenged during Railjack missions.

It isn't explained clearly enough ed leads to a lot of wasted resources if the host jumps the gun and ends the mission too quickly.

Also pustrels are needed for far too many uses in massive numbers, it needs curtailing

WELL IDK ABOUT YOUR HOT FIX'S I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO ENTER A MISSION OF ANY KIND. SO IN TURN I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY SINCE YOUR THE NEW CONTENT WAS RELEASED. I HAVE LIMITED TIME WHEN MY CHILDREN ARE NOT HOME AND I WAS KID-LESS THIS WHOLE TIME AND UNABLE  TO PLAY I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO WARCRAFT AT LEST THIS CRAP DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR AS BAD OR AS LONG AS SOME OF YOUR DE MESS UPS. IM SO VERY UPSET MY CHRISTMAS MONEY WILL BE SPENT OF SOME OF THE OTHER GAMES I PLAY.

2 hours ago, Sarcastik1 said:

WELL IDK ABOUT YOUR HOT FIX'S I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO ENTER A MISSION OF ANY KIND. SO IN TURN I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY SINCE YOUR THE NEW CONTENT WAS RELEASED. I HAVE LIMITED TIME WHEN MY CHILDREN ARE NOT HOME AND I WAS KID-LESS THIS WHOLE TIME AND UNABLE  TO PLAY I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO WARCRAFT AT LEST THIS CRAP DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR AS BAD OR AS LONG AS SOME OF YOUR DE MESS UPS. IM SO VERY UPSET MY CHRISTMAS MONEY WILL BE SPENT OF SOME OF THE OTHER GAMES I PLAY.

Generally speaking, feedback is welcomed, but complaining in all-caps is a great way to A) make yourself look like an ingrate, and B) get ignored, since you're aggressive about providing non-constructive feedback.

I don't know if this was brought up but My Octavia will only play the default song while in a group. I did a bunch of tests. Tried to re-load the mandichord with no change. If i play solo or in the simulacrum, It plays my normal song. My friend tested with his and He's having all sorts of issues. Playing his normal song but with all the default instruments. Octavia is one of my go-to's so this is a big bummer. Makes her unplayable for now.

18 hours ago, Ikusias said:

Please fix resource refining being mandatory in order to keep materials scavenged during Railjack missions.

It isn't explained clearly enough ed leads to a lot of wasted resources if the host jumps the gun and ends the mission too quickly.

Also pustrels are needed for far too many uses in massive numbers, it needs curtailing

Oh is THAT why I don't seem to be retaining any of the resources I've been getting? For a little while my pustrel count in the dojo has been 4 and I know I'm picking up more in each mission.

Yeah, for sure this needs a guide or something clear and concise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived