Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil Quest and Shedu

Aleuvian

Spoiler

g6z6j1urca541.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Instructions;

--- EQUIP PARACESIS --
1. Go to Veil Proxima
2. Find an Anomaly (Cy will ping it as a quest)
3. Enter the Anomaly
4. Complete anomaly. Break the very obvious thing at the end with Paracesis.
5. Return to Orbiter.

The rest, you can figure out yourself. Happy hunting, Tenno.

Just now, Ophmalpulos said:

The Quest is triggered by you breaking the mystery object at the end of the mission with Paracesis specifically.

So many people missed it because they didn't have Paracesis equipped.

I mean it by guaranteed Sentient ship spawn first time you bring Paracesis.

15 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

So I guess I'm screwed because I don't want to spend like a thousand ducats on a weapon I never use?

Great job, DE. Great frickin job.

You can rack up a thousand ducats in a casual weekend of relic runs, and when The New War comes out, you'll probably want the sword **specifically designated for sentient killing.**

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AetherArising said:

You can rack up a thousand ducats in a casual weekend of relic runs, and when The New War comes out, you'll probably want the sword **specifically designated for sentient killing.**

But why ducats? Of all the things, it had to be ducats?

Seriously, I wouldn't be suprised if we end up getting a weapon that requires Plat to build.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

So what exactly is shedu? How do you equip it? What type is it? I mean, we've seen it teased several times before in devstream but im not sure what it is, is it a new one?

arm cannon

with your arm, hence the term arm cannon

Primary

it's not a new anything

While the Shedu BP is acquirable, I'm not convinced it's possible to actually farm for it. While yes, the chances of a part dropping from a symbilyst is quite low (4%), I don't recall even getting mods from them, which are supposed to be a 25% chance. Been pickpocketing as Ivara, even had a Nekros with me at one point as well, and I've gotten nothing at all from them

47 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

But why ducats? Of all the things, it had to be ducats?

Seriously, I wouldn't be suprised if we end up getting a weapon that requires Plat to build.

A weapon that recquires plat to be built? Doesent that qualify pay to progres and pay to win if the weapon is op? 

Or am i an idiot? 

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

So I guess I'm screwed because I don't want to spend like a thousand ducats on a weapon I never use?

You had 1 year to craft the weapon yet you refused. Getting 1000 ducats is enough by cracking 67 relics (assuming you get all common). That my friend, is on you.

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

You will also need to polarize at least 5 times for it to work btw :crylaugh:

Now we have quests walled behind RNG on GRIND on RNG. It just keeps getting better and better. Bravo DE :clap:

:crylaugh:

Edited by Viges

12 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

You had 1 year to craft the weapon yet you refused. Getting 1000 ducats is enough by cracking 67 relics (assuming you get all common). That my friend, is on you.

That, my friend, is no valid argument.

This weapon requires a currency that can only be obtained by selling (rare and possibly high value) prime parts that could be used to build a more effective weapon instead.

This is bad game design and you know it.

3分钟前 , o0Despair0o 说:

This weapon requires a currency that can only be obtained by selling (rare and possibly high value) prime parts that could be used to build a more effective weapon instead.

Paracesis is a pretty decent crit-based greatsword. I think it's worthy to spend those ducats. 

2 hours ago, AetherArising said:

You can rack up a thousand ducats in a casual weekend of relic runs

Not a problem indeed, however I still wont waste 1k ducats on a weapon I wont use. I don't even like machetes.

2 hours ago, AetherArising said:

and when The New War comes out, you'll probably want the sword **specifically designated for sentient killing.**

I can already kill sentients easily, though. Perhaps if there was something truly unique about it, like my operator could use it or something, I'd maybe consider it...

• Like 1