Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

On 2019-12-30 at 12:02 PM, (PS4)LuffyleBoss496 said:

hello @[DE]Danielle could you patch in the next update the shedu a lot of scam on the price of its riven can go up to 1k see 35k for some perssone I find it exaggerated that we tolerate that people put exorbitant prices

Ya, the way to deal with the price hikers, is to not buy from them. The trade market is all free market style, you can try to charge whatever you want, but that is no way indicates that you will get your outrageous 1K+ plat. Basically whenever something new gets put into the game, for the first about 3 weeks, the price hikers will try to sell as high as possible. Give it time and the price will be down to a normal amount.

Also, De Danelle can not just throw a patch out there. She might tell us about the patches, but there is an entire team that puts them together.

Also, also, none of this has anything to do with the railjack update....

Now for what I wanted to add in regards to the railjack update. I do hope we get the resource patch soon. Another thing that I think would help tremendously is a loot radar out here. Its a large and beautiful tileset, but being so large it is hard to see any items dropped by enemy ships, or to find the breakable stuff on the map itself for more loot. I find that i have to take my railjack out around the map, fly around a target area, and hope that one i am not looking into the sun glare, i can see the tinny little glows of loot.

I'm sure my adult player friends and anyone with less then steller vision would apriceate the help in locating our loot drops.

Overall, I'm loiving the update. I have played in solo and public parties, and have not had as many lag/screen tears/fps issues as some are expressing here. I hope that future prefomance enhancements can make this mode as enjoyable for everyone as it has been for me.

On 2019-12-23 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)clown_luv said:

Will we get the hotfix this week?

I'm thinking not, as DE was closed for the holidays. I believe they came back yesterday since DE Megan was there to do the Xbox stream. Then again, they have been giving us surprise updates, which I am enjoying tbh.

I am sure as soon as they can they will get it to us. Rushed updates make buggy games after all.

Happy New Year DE!

Really enjoying the Rail Jack update thus far. Can't wait for the patches though as I can't seem to get some of the simple avionics mods like a descent bulkhead and hull weave mod. I know they are supposed to be tradable in an update coming so can't wait for that. Thanks for all the hard work.

Well, I'm back in my office, so DE should be back in their office.

Lets talk railjack, the "we are going to take off 2-3 weeks" update.

1) all Zetki ship parts are just trash, yet Zetki avionics are gold.

2) why aren't MKI or MKII items not instantly scraped once you unlock the VEIL. No one is going to build that garbage.

3) The patch notes fail to inform you that you can literally research all the MKI items at the same time, not 1 item at a time the way the picture shows. I mean, pending you play the game and have resources.

4) Speaking of resources, there are literally resources in this update, that drop, that have nothing to do with anything.

5) Crew ships. Who coded this update? If fighters = 15 dead, spawn 1 crew ship. If fighters = 30 dead, spawn another crew ship. It's not rocket science. If host migrates, you have a chance the other crew ships will spawn in. If host doesn't leave, you are stuck in space.

6) In a game mode, where you said we can't really do it solo, yet we can easily do any of the missions solo, what brilliant person decided "squad up" was a good tactical mod? Lets pull the people off the ship not leeching, back to the ship, every 2-3 minutes because kids.

7) Why does void hole, make peoples screens go black? Make the person who shot it, have a black screen when they get close to it. I can be 2000m away from a void hole being shot, and I can't see a damn thing.

8 ) RNG drops from captains on missions. Not a squad pickup. Everything in space, is a squad pick up, but if you aren't in space, no. Not to mention, probably 100 captains killed in 2 weeks, nothing, I mean nothing has dropped from them. Not even credits.

9) patch notes say, vacuum of arch wing, increased from 25 to 50m. I think the coders did that backwards, I literally have to touch an item to pick it up in space...and I have vacuum or fetch installed on everything. Thus, fail.

10) why is my pet dead, then alive, then dead, then alive, then half health, but if i use this frame, it's full health?

11) Sometimes I don't want to play another mission with Hydron players leeching on railjack, yet I can't leave? It's an open world, give me the ability after a mission is complete, to leave the squad and fly back to the dojo. Instead to get my full intrinsic, I'm stuck until the host goes back to the dojo.

12) If host migrates, take a few extra seconds to load up the new host's failjack. Not some railjack that has 1000 health. I have a fully upgraded, modded out railjack, if the game migrates to me, I'd expect to get my ship to finish the mission with. Instead I get to sit there repairing a POS ship.

13) So close to being done, now I only need all the intrinsics that I've already gathered, all over again, for the final rank of each category. Worst part is, rank 10 of each item, is pretty much S#&$. Rank 8 should have been rank 10, as rank 8 was the only thing to look forward to.

14) Before I forget, if I'm not rail jack host, I literally have to leave the dojo every time I go back to the dojo, in order to delete trash or get my intrinsics to update. Why? Host gets to see all this stuff. Even worse...it's literally the same dojo. rolls.eyes.

On 2020-01-02 at 8:45 AM, (PS4)HAYTRED said:

-snip-

Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean they are. They run by EST and it just turned 937 am here. You also don’t know their time of hours.

Relax. It’s ONE DAY after a holiday and I’m sure they’re settling in. Expect the hot fixes later or even tomorrow on a Friday. 

EDIT: Also they’re probably reading over everything right now, and attempting a fix. You can’t just magically crap out a code to fix everything in one minute. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean they are. They run by EST and it just turned 937 am here. You also don’t know their time of hours.

Relax. It’s ONE DAY after a holiday and I’m sure they’re settling in. Expect the hot fixes later or even tomorrow on a Friday. 

EDIT: Also they’re probably reading over everything right now, and attempting a fix. You can just magically crap out a code to fix everything in one minute. 

That was your take-away from my post. Plus I didn't mean they were at work at that minute, I meant, holidays are over.

🤣

They crapped out the code for this update pretty fast, so they can crap out a code to fix it magically.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)HAYTRED said:

That was your take-away from my post. Plus I didn't mean they were at work at that minute, I meant, holidays are over.

🤣

They crapped out the code for this update pretty fast, so they can crap out a code to fix it magically.

They didn’t crap out anything. They put it up for PC, then fixed up a code which would be accepted through cert and got it to us. Only difference is that they didn’t tell us it was in cert.

So instead of complaining, just wait. They’re probably going to fix PC’s issues first anyway.

Theres a bug if your in a crewship when the mission complete timer finishes your screen just stares off into space and sits there bugged requiring you to get off and get back on your warframe game app on PS4, other players warping does not do anything for you and your still stuck in peaceful space, also theres another bug where you hijack a crewship in the hangar the door wouldnt open so i got out of driver and went destroyed the ships core and ran to the exit behind the ship and i was bugged inside the hangar door or something while in my archwing until i died by moving forward my health dropped then i couldnt respawn anyway even when we warped to next mission that time it did bring me to next mission with squad but i could only spectate, also another bug i used my teleport back to railjack ability at the right time after destroying a crewships core for example 5 seconds left to teleport but 4.5 or 4.9 whatever seconds left before ship destroys and then i was in archwing within the railjack interior and it wasnt really glitched it was normal almost like you could use archwing in normal node missions or something, also the unstuck command doesnt work in any bugs on railjack.

23 hours ago, (PS4)HAYTRED said:

Lets talk railjack, the "we are going to take off 2-3 weeks" update.

1) all Zetki ship parts are just trash, yet Zetki avionics are gold.

From what I have seen, some of the Zetki II parts are better then the Sigma III parts, but admittedly that is a rare find, and you have a point that this should be addressed.

2) why aren't MKI or MKII items not instantly scraped once you unlock the VEIL. No one is going to build that garbage.

Mainly because some people might not have all rank III parts by then. I personally always want the option to do what I want with my rewards.

3) The patch notes fail to inform you that you can literally research all the MKI items at the same time, not 1 item at a time the way the picture shows. I mean, pending you play the game and have resources.

The patch notes do not indicate this, but it is standard in Dojo research that unless the item you want to research as a prerequisite, you can start a few research projects at the same time. I'm guessing the patch notes do not say this because its an old mechanic that most people that regularly are in charge of Dojo research already knew from other research projects.

4) Speaking of resources, there are literally resources in this update, that drop, that have nothing to do with anything.

As far as i can tell, they do all have a use in building parts, though it would be helpful to DE if you listed the resources that you believe have no use at this time.

5) Crew ships. Who coded this update? If fighters = 15 dead, spawn 1 crew ship. If fighters = 30 dead, spawn another crew ship. It's not rocket science. If host migrates, you have a chance the other crew ships will spawn in. If host doesn't leave, you are stuck in space.

I have found a reason this seems to happen as I ran into this issue with the crewships myself when playing solo. It seems that you need the fighters to call in the crew ships. If two have spawned in, and you kill all the fighters before dealing with the crew ships, no more will spawn. What I did in my solo play is in between rounds of fighters, I used the archwing slingshot and the intrinsic ability ballistic archwing to quickly fire myself at the crew ship, punch thru its hull, and quickly blow up the reactor. I then use the omni tool to warp back to my railjack. (which also needs an intrinsic update to be done) It's not ideal, and I do not understand why the crewships cant call in other crew ships for support, but its a work around until DE gets to working on this mechanic. 

6) In a game mode, where you said we can't really do it solo, yet we can easily do any of the missions solo, what brilliant person decided "squad up" was a good tactical mod? Lets pull the people off the ship not leeching, back to the ship, every 2-3 minutes because kids.

Bad public squads are an issue in any mission. I know DE has said they do not have a kick mechanic in missions because it would be easily exploited to troll people. There is not way to keep people from just kicking people out of a mission just because they want to troll vs someone actually leaching in mission. Also to your solo point, DE did say many times that the missions can be done solo right now, but it would be much harder to do solo. I think we can agree that you had better have a more upgraded ship if your going solo vs having a squad. 

7) Why does void hole, make peoples screens go black? Make the person who shot it, have a black screen when they get close to it. I can be 2000m away from a void hole being shot, and I can't see a damn thing.

8 ) RNG drops from captains on missions. Not a squad pickup. Everything in space, is a squad pick up, but if you aren't in space, no. Not to mention, probably 100 captains killed in 2 weeks, nothing, I mean nothing has dropped from them. Not even credits.

I've only killed a few captains so far, but this is a good point. Things picked up in the interiors should be global, since no one is going to give you the time in a pub mission to fly out there yourself after the mission is over to go pick up anything. In my experience pub squads run though the missions to quickly. Granted, that happens in all pub mission types.

9) patch notes say, vacuum of arch wing, increased from 25 to 50m. I think the coders did that backwards, I literally have to touch an item to pick it up in space...and I have vacuum or fetch installed on everything. Thus, fail.

Totally valid point here, I have the same issue. I have taken to flying around the map after the mission objectives are done with my itzel to i can use its vacuum ability to pick up loose items and mine the full map for resources. Problem being that any archwing other then the one that give you invulnerability will die quickly. They are aware of that issue and said they will be fixing that.

10) why is my pet dead, then alive, then dead, then alive, then half health, but if i use this frame, it's full health?

11) Sometimes I don't want to play another mission with Hydron players leeching on railjack, yet I can't leave? It's an open world, give me the ability after a mission is complete, to leave the squad and fly back to the dojo. Instead to get my full intrinsic, I'm stuck until the host goes back to the dojo.

I have not tried this personally, but after each mission, you do get the reward screen. I'm thinking after that you should be able to leave squad, but I have not tested this idea.

12) If host migrates, take a few extra seconds to load up the new host's failjack. Not some railjack that has 1000 health. I have a fully upgraded, modded out railjack, if the game migrates to me, I'd expect to get my ship to finish the mission with. Instead I get to sit there repairing a POS ship.

Where as that sounds like a good idea, it would kill the gameplay. The load time would be killer, and if something happens (like a laggy new host) then there would be the very real possibility that the new railjack would not load in at all, and kill the mission in its tracks. If you want to use your ship in a mission, be the host yourself in the firstplace.

13) So close to being done, now I only need all the intrinsics that I've already gathered, all over again, for the final rank of each category. Worst part is, rank 10 of each item, is pretty much S#&$. Rank 8 should have been rank 10, as rank 8 was the only thing to look forward to.

14) Before I forget, if I'm not rail jack host, I literally have to leave the dojo every time I go back to the dojo, in order to delete trash or get my intrinsics to update. Why? Host gets to see all this stuff. Even worse...it's literally the same dojo. rolls.eyes.

This comes down to instance. If you were in a regular squad, and the host picked to go to the dojo, everyone gets pulled into the hosts dojo. Same thing happens when getting off the railjack. It may look like the default railjack hanger, but its the hosts dojo instance. Thus the reason you cannot use their dojo's terminals.

Overall, you do make some good points. Some of the things you are asking to be taken into account are just not possible with the current way the game works, but some of your points would definitely make the mode better. Overall I find the update fun, but it could use some improvement in overall bugs and glitches. It also needs an archwing balancing, and a reward balancing for that matter. I do feel that DE rushed getting railjack to PS4 users a bit to quickly due to community pressure. Once PC got it, console players were jumping on them to get it to us ASAP. This is what happens when community pressure makes devs release things a bit to quickly. I was happy to get the update before the holidays, but if they had held it back in order to get us a more stable build, I for one could have waited. I know most of the community would not agree with me, but I would rather things take longer and come out less buggy, then to get updates super fast. I did like the surprise update though. I think that is actually a really good idea for them going forward. If they didn't start hyping an update months or years in advance, I think it would help the community to not be so focused on just getting the content right away.

Luckily DE already indicated they are aware of some of these big issues already, and do have many things to update in the Railjack system that have been discovered or requested my the community after most platforms had the update.

Also OP, I did perilously not comment on some of your issues above, not to ignore them, but because I have not had the issue personally to comment on them.

hace 12 minutos, (PS4)necromancer3003 dijo:

Any one knows how to use the tactical menú while piloting the railjack? Only works when am not piloting and i see players on pc with the menú while piloting is a little annoying having to press circle and then r1 plus left to use tactical and i dont see option to bind it in the railjack keybounds 

R1 + left cross button

hace 2 horas, (PS4)BlightDragon89 dijo:

Just for clarification, since to some people 'cross button' could mean the X button. The command is hold R1 and hit left on the d-pad.

Yeah i now thats the way but the question is only works when you are not piloting the railjack because R1 is not the ability key anymore so anyone has manage to make it work when piloting like pc players? 

This is cool and all, but my vox solaris quest is still glitched. I can't access Orb Vallis is until its fixed. Which means I cannot even build a railjack until that's fixed. I know of at least 8 separate players with the exact same issue as I am having. Please fix so I can continue to enjoy Warframe. I've done just about every other quest with a few of the optional for the frames. However I can't keep up with the story now because of this.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Vorx421:

This is cool and all, but my vox solaris quest is still glitched. I can't access Orb Vallis is until its fixed. Which means I cannot even build a railjack until that's fixed. I know of at least 8 separate players with the exact same issue as I am having. Please fix so I can continue to enjoy Warframe. I've done just about every other quest with a few of the optional for the frames. However I can't keep up with the story now because of this.

What exactly is your problem and how is it showing? Is you problem only the ressources that you need from the Vallis (for the Railjack Wreckage)? 
I‘m just being curious, maybe there‘s help - if it‘s only about the ressources you get tons of it in railjack mission - you can get a ride.

4 hours ago, (PS4)WorldSuxx said:

What exactly is your problem and how is it showing? Is you problem only the ressources that you need from the Vallis (for the Railjack Wreckage)? 
I‘m just being curious, maybe there‘s help - if it‘s only about the ressources you get tons of it in railjack mission - you can get a ride.

The problem is the quest for Orb Vallis. Vox Solaris. The part where you use Roky's K-drive to get past the giant spider orb to get to the coolant tower. The terminal hack does nothing. I can't proceed to defend the terminal as nothing happens. I know I can get a ride. I've already asked a friend for help, though that's my last resort. But I made a forum about my problem about 2 months ago. I have been dealing with this quest issue for far longer than Rising Tide has been out. I have a crew that I play with normally and all of them are having the same issue. Because of this I can't get my own K-drive or the gravimag systems for archguns nor the copernics, and neither can they. This is so bothersome because I've reached out for a fix before empyrean was released. 

In other words, I know I can still finish the railjack, but that depends on someone else helping me. I've built my dojo to where it is now, with like a 4 player clan. We've been extremely independent. Something satisfying about doing it all on your own and not having to rely on someone else for help. Its just irritating to find out that if the railjacks final two pieces require items that can only be found in a location that I cannot access because of a quest glitch. 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Vorx421 said:

In other words, I know I can still finish the railjack, but that depends on someone else helping me. I've built my dojo to where it is now, with like a 4 player clan. We've been extremely independent. Something satisfying about doing it all on your own and not having to rely on someone else for help. Its just irritating to find out that if the railjacks final two pieces require items that can only be found in a location that I cannot access because of a quest glitch. 

Honestly at this point I’d open a problem ticket. I had a very big issue (Arsenal freeze then crash) that only happened to me and a few other people. Forums didn’t help so I took it to PT. Eventually they found a fix and it doesn’t do it anymore. Maybe you’d get a faster response/help there?

1 hour ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Honestly at this point I’d open a problem ticket. I had a very big issue (Arsenal freeze then crash) that only happened to me and a few other people. Forums didn’t help so I took it to PT. Eventually they found a fix and it doesn’t do it anymore. Maybe you’d get a faster response/help there?

I tried that. They told me that they don't do bug reports through tickets and to create a forum post, which I did on November 20th, almost two months ago.

On 2020-01-03 at 3:20 PM, (PS4)necromancer3003 said:

Yeah i now thats the way but the question is only works when you are not piloting the railjack because R1 is not the ability key anymore so anyone has manage to make it work when piloting like pc players? 

You go into options -> controller mapping -> general settings -> and change the right directional pad button from Inspect(whatever thats for) to tactical menu. 

At least thats what I did and I can use the tactical menu without holding r1 or any of that nonsense. I can also use it while piloting or doing anything else. Makes the fast travel worth using for quickly going to forge and pilot etc.

hace 1 hora, (PS4)TlrbmGame dijo:

You go into options -> controller mapping -> general settings -> and change the right directional pad button from Inspect(whatever thats for) to tactical menu. 

At least thats what I did and I can use the tactical menu without holding r1 or any of that nonsense. I can also use it while piloting or doing anything else. Makes the fast travel worth using for quickly going to forge and pilot etc.

Wow sounds good am going to try that thanks a lot. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)TlrbmGame said:

Thanks for that tip bro, helped me out as well!

On 2020-01-04 at 10:27 PM, (PS4)TlrbmGame said:

I'm pretty sure I had to default my controls and reconfigure all of them to even see the option. There have always been weird bugs with the control config where options just don't display for one reason or the other.

in case anyone else is having trouble with this. If you aren't seeing the option, it might actually just not be there. Take a screenshot if you're worried about forgetting your config and then default them.

Archived