Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

FIX Host Migration in Relic DEF/Interceptions, it always crashes and I lose everything

Fix spawning into a RJ base and getting shot before you even load in.

Fix spawning in general, I land on enemy bases and there is not 1 enemy on the whole base!!!

Fix RJ infinite flying in space and never getting to the mission so you have to abort!!!

Fix if you are in a crewship while it explodes your companion is dead when it puts you in AW.

Fix in RJ on Sent. Ship secret rooms wont open with Amp's they just keep taking damage and never open so you cant get what is behind the door.

Fix Using Slingshot when not host and you launch into AW with Normal Secondary weapon attached, if you die in AW not as Host you re-spawn in space not in AW and abilities are stuck.

Fix in RJ when you Enter into any Enemy area sometimes your AW gun is equip and you cant use anything else.

Fix Ship Booster in RJ, after it runs out you shouldn't have to toggle it OFF so it can recharge, it should toggle off if there isnt any boost left!!!

FIX Host Migration in Arbitration, HOST left and I stayed and after I finished it gave me different REWARDS that it showed me and that is not fair. I lost Arcane Tanker and a MOD.

FIX Railjack, if HOST DIES...NO ONE can LEAVE/Finish mission unless Host aborts. We should be able to leave squad whenever like in the Open Worlds!!! A Leave Squad button.

I have enemies Despawn in RJ, Crewships disappear, Resources fly away faster then I can fly to get them, vacuum needs to be farther, SOLO Mode, Missions glitch and cant be completed so after spending time you have to abort. Host Left mission and the RJ SHIP was GONE, I couldnt find it anywhere so I had to ABORT.

FIX Gear wheel with Heavy weapon!!!

FIX Gear Wheel with Fishing and Tranq, items are not in gear wheel when you click on the pole or gun.

FIX LICH Mummer's to gain more exp bc NO ONE RUNS them anymore so it takes FOREVER to SOLO and Fill up/figure out the 3 MOD SLOTS

Ignored Players should not be able to MatchMake with you, you have the player IGNORED for a reason!!! SO why would you want to play with them if they are Ignored!!!

FIX RJ not Spawning in DOJO when you fly to your dojo, I go to Drydock and ship isnt there, have to leave completely and join back.

FIX UI being slow and laggy when you open Mods or Inventory. Stop making its Mouse friendly, you have 3 consoles that dont use Mouse Keyboard.

When I invite players to Dojo sometimes they spawn in RJ instead of main spawning location.

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY, it was fine before, if you die you die that was the point, if you are not strong enough you dont belong there and same now with RJ. Some Content shouldnt be made for everyone, work your way to it. Us High MR's want ENG GAME CONTENT.

There is other stuff but that is the main problem, STOP pushing out NEW CONTENT that is BROKEN, take your time to FIX IT and make it GOOD, We can wait.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MATTEOS_PHOTO said:

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY

I played with a guy at launch on ps4 for two years who never went past MR 8.  He had all the mods you’d need and ran good weapons, he just wasn’t interested in building and leveling every single item to gain MR.  He’s now MR 10 and I’d rather have him in my squad than anyone I’ve ever met in a PuG.  MR is a pointless metric and I say that as someone who is at MR 27 and one weapon away from MR 28.  All it gauges is how willing you are to slog through content with unoptimized weapons.

7 hours ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

I played with a guy at launch on ps4 for two years who never went past MR 8.  He had all the mods you’d need and ran good weapons, he just wasn’t interested in building and leveling every single item to gain MR.  He’s now MR 10 and I’d rather have him in my squad than anyone I’ve ever met in a PuG.  MR is a pointless metric and I say that as someone who is at MR 27 and one weapon away from MR 28.  All it gauges is how willing you are to slog through content with unoptimized weapons.

I have to agree with this.  Over the holidays, I ran into an MR27 who was *@##$ing on voice - "FLY YOUR SHIP".

Dude, we're on console, the LAST thing you want to do to be productive in a Railjack mission is to actually hop in the pilot's seat, because that will interfere with the gunners doing their jobs.  (Apparently on PC the pilots can aim guns without putting the ship into seizuremode that makes the gunners unable to hit anything???)

A variation of "shoot first, ask questions later" is "shoot first, fly later".

You want a pilot so bad dude - YOU FLY THE SHIP.  But don't interfere with my work in the gunner position unless you want a host migration...

But in general, I'm not playing Warframe until we get a patch.  I was thinking I might play again if I could buy Particle Ram off of someone - but apparently battle avionics are still not tradeable on console?  Past Warframe content drops have had their issues that fit into the category of "that PC patch would be nice" - but RJ on console is miserable garbage right now.

Back to Netflix, Prime Video, or BoTW on Switch...

PS4 จะอัพเดทได้เมื่อไร รอมาเป็นเดือนแล้วนะ

PC อัพเดทไปใหนต่อใหนแล้ว

ของที่อยากได้ก็ฟาร์มกันจนเบื่อไม่ได้สักชิ้น

ของที่มีแล้วก็มีซ้ำๆจนล้นคลัง ควย

On 2020-01-24 at 8:56 PM, (PS4)MATTEOS_PHOTO said:

FIX Host Migration in Relic DEF/Interceptions, it always crashes and I lose everything

Fix spawning into a RJ base and getting shot before you even load in.

Fix spawning in general, I land on enemy bases and there is not 1 enemy on the whole base!!!

Fix RJ infinite flying in space and never getting to the mission so you have to abort!!!

Fix if you are in a crewship while it explodes your companion is dead when it puts you in AW.

Fix in RJ on Sent. Ship secret rooms wont open with Amp's they just keep taking damage and never open so you cant get what is behind the door.

Fix Using Slingshot when not host and you launch into AW with Normal Secondary weapon attached, if you die in AW not as Host you re-spawn in space not in AW and abilities are stuck.

Fix in RJ when you Enter into any Enemy area sometimes your AW gun is equip and you cant use anything else.

Fix Ship Booster in RJ, after it runs out you shouldn't have to toggle it OFF so it can recharge, it should toggle off if there isnt any boost left!!!

FIX Host Migration in Arbitration, HOST left and I stayed and after I finished it gave me different REWARDS that it showed me and that is not fair. I lost Arcane Tanker and a MOD.

FIX Railjack, if HOST DIES...NO ONE can LEAVE/Finish mission unless Host aborts. We should be able to leave squad whenever like in the Open Worlds!!! A Leave Squad button.

I have enemies Despawn in RJ, Crewships disappear, Resources fly away faster then I can fly to get them, vacuum needs to be farther, SOLO Mode, Missions glitch and cant be completed so after spending time you have to abort. Host Left mission and the RJ SHIP was GONE, I couldnt find it anywhere so I had to ABORT.

FIX Gear wheel with Heavy weapon!!!

FIX Gear Wheel with Fishing and Tranq, items are not in gear wheel when you click on the pole or gun.

FIX LICH Mummer's to gain more exp bc NO ONE RUNS them anymore so it takes FOREVER to SOLO and Fill up/figure out the 3 MOD SLOTS

Ignored Players should not be able to MatchMake with you, you have the player IGNORED for a reason!!! SO why would you want to play with them if they are Ignored!!!

FIX RJ not Spawning in DOJO when you fly to your dojo, I go to Drydock and ship isnt there, have to leave completely and join back.

FIX UI being slow and laggy when you open Mods or Inventory. Stop making its Mouse friendly, you have 3 consoles that dont use Mouse Keyboard.

When I invite players to Dojo sometimes they spawn in RJ instead of main spawning location.

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY, it was fine before, if you die you die that was the point, if you are not strong enough you dont belong there and same now with RJ. Some Content shouldnt be made for everyone, work your way to it. Us High MR's want ENG GAME CONTENT.

There is other stuff but that is the main problem, STOP pushing out NEW CONTENT that is BROKEN, take your time to FIX IT and make it GOOD, We can wait.

Some good points however for now

When you load in to a ship or out, you can still pre cast. For example leaving a crew ship I can cast amesha 1 before the screen has left the black state. Not a fix but some thing useful.

Also when your RJ doesn't spawn in dojo, it will do, but usually takes some seconds for it to load in, PS4 is slow af atm unfortunately.

Dear DE, you need to better think ahead your updates on consoles in the future. We got 3 updates in a row in december after a long period of nothing, and now we are stuck with this buggy Empyrean update for too long. Maybe 1 month 1/2 without nothing is very frustating. Yesterday i've buyed a repair drone just to get a wreckage that i know it isn't top end and i will possibly have better in the future. But i so badly wanted to finally play with MY RJ, after a month where i leeched the RJ of others.

I know why you make this. To push us to spend more plat. Each time you introduce something new in the ressource economy or a grind wall to get new stuff, it is certainly designed on purpose. But you need to be a little less greedy. If not your custumers will leave.

/endrant

Hello DE, could you deploy patch es for the railjack quickly.. Huge display bug and mission bug.. Its been since thé empyrean release that we didn t have any content. No loot rare avionics ( predator, hole of void for example), many players do not begin to impatient on the very repetive  content ( intrinsics farm is too long . Liche and more. Thank you for your work in this fabulous game.  👌😉

5 hours ago, (PS4)naru91yo said:

I stopped playing warframe because of the frustration of the lack of a decent drop rate for avionics, you could easily delay empyrean, I don't understand why with the PC it takes you even a week to adjust the contents while we have to wait months to get the same things  ...

It’s because of certification through Sony. They’re trying to grab the code (which is different on console than pc as well) and trying to get it good enough to send to cert.

Danielle said it’s tricky this time and honestly I don’t know why it is if we’ve had no issues before. But I’m also not DE nor a coder.

Railjack is new but to a newer player it's always been a part in the game and it's progression (currently that's not the case because not alot for it has been released). In regards to the mainline quest railjack will be needed to fight off sentients in space, if they weren't able to access the railjack and experince it a "low MR" player wont be able to understand or do anything in it. There are some players that still don't understand how railjack works and thats because DE doesn't do a good job at explaining how to use certain aspects of the game. The enemies in the veil weren't too hard it was just pointlessly more difficult than needed, but railjack wasn't meant to be end game and when end game content is released it will for sure see a nerf because a lot of high MR and "low MR" players will complain due to balancing issues and there will be balancing issues no doubt about it. That's also what happened to railjack everyone complained.

A "low MR" is only bad if their time played is also low and I'm not saying they need 1000hours I'm just saying there will be time when you see a MR 28 with half the time played as an MR 20 because one decided to play the game and the other decided to grind the content, neither is worse but currently I think it's only MR 13 that is the highest MR any weapon requires so the only point of continuing is the MR rewards but they are also pointless, in my view don't grind for MR until MR 30 is available because that will give your weapon 30 capacity at rank 0 so you'd only need to level up the weapons that go to 40, that and more void tracer space.

On 2020-01-27 at 2:34 AM, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

Dear DE, you need to better think ahead your updates on consoles in the future. We got 3 updates in a row in december after a long period of nothing, and now we are stuck with this buggy Empyrean update for too long. Maybe 1 month 1/2 without nothing is very frustating. Yesterday i've buyed a repair drone just to get a wreckage that i know it isn't top end and i will possibly have better in the future. But i so badly wanted to finally play with MY RJ, after a month where i leeched the RJ of others.

I know why you make this. To push us to spend more plat. Each time you introduce something new in the ressource economy or a grind wall to get new stuff, it is certainly designed on purpose. But you need to be a little less greedy. If not your custumers will leave.

/endrant

And now they want you to cough up $30 for the “empyrean supporter pack” on console store...

They haven’t bothered to “support” RJ in a timely fashion on console since release... so no I won’t buy that. 

Kuva liches are just a huge plat/time sink, repair drones... plat sink, two big ass bundles in two months each 800plat... plat sink, something has changed in DE priorities recently and it’s def not for the better. 

Console players deserve better as we are just as much contributors as PC is and we get, at best, half the attention PC does. Getting left with imbalanced, broken at launch content (looking at you shedu), and having to just take it or leave it is just bad business. 

they don’t even have a build candidate in the works cause they are “waiting” for more PC content to wrap up so they can cherry pick that...

17 minutes ago, (PS4)IrresistiBill said:

And now they want you to cough up $30 for the “empyrean supporter pack” on console store...

They haven’t bothered to “support” RJ in a timely fashion on console since release... so no I won’t buy that. 

Kuva liches are just a huge plat/time sink, repair drones... plat sink, two big ass bundles in two months each 800plat... plat sink, something has changed in DE priorities recently and it’s def not for the better. 

Console players deserve better as we are just as much contributors as PC is and we get, at best, half the attention PC does. Getting left with imbalanced, broken at launch content (looking at you shedu), and having to just take it or leave it is just bad business. 

they don’t even have a build candidate in the works cause they are “waiting” for more PC content to wrap up so they can cherry pick that...

Railjack floped numbers wise. And players numbers are down.  So to make up for lost revalue.  Time to milk the players,  railjack supporter pack. The irony is too good. ..

On 2020-01-28 at 4:46 PM, (PS4)After_The_Burial said:

Update already. I don't ever remember this outrageous lack of support for console for so long. I will not be playing until the proper adjustments and fixes are made. You could've waited DE. Now you've dug yourself a hole.

let face it - it isn't an update, it's a giant hotfix for all the broken content they dumped on our door before going on holiday.

don#tget me wrong, i'm glad they did, but leaving it stagnant for 2 months is a disgrace

"Next Hotfix will restore the original Melee behaviour of it being opt-in only with Alt-Fire, 'Hold to Heavy Attack' is going away." - DE Rebecca

I read DE Rebecca post this and I have to say please don't take away the option completely and instead add in a toggle in the setting like you have done for other stuff like sprint. I realize not everybody is a fan at the moment but I also know quite a bit of the community is a fan of being able to do heavy attacks without having to destroying the sticks on their controllers. The current set up is also really good for thrown weapons like glavies or the wolf sledge, having to constantly click the controller stick down for heavy attacks was really annoying especialy when dual welding a weapon and a thrown melee. Im sure I wasn't the only person who was happy when holding melee to throw came back into melee 2.9 like it was before melee changes. So while I appreciate that DE is working hard to appease those who are currently hating hold to melee im asking to please keep in mind the part of the community who also really like the feature as is and make it a toggle so that everybody can get the melee experience they would prefer.

17 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

let face it - it isn't an update, it's a giant hotfix for all the broken content they dumped on our door before going on holiday.

don#tget me wrong, i'm glad they did, but leaving it stagnant for 2 months is a disgrace

Yeah I can agree with that. Never in my experience as a long time gamer spanning multiple developers have I ever seen issues of this scale go on for this long with no fixes or even attempts. DE has made a mockery of the PS4 fan base. We are the guinea pigs that get milked for money and plat to turn the wheel. Why would DE want to fix what is making them more money? It's pathetic and I hope they learn their lesson (they won't).

Archived