Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed players being blocked from returning to Dry Dock after new Update/Hotfix/Host migration. You’ll now see a nice message telling you to return to the Dry Dock to get your goodies! 

And RIGHT after the update hit we were unable to get back to docks - and lost all our goodies. Guess not fixed yet :facepalm:

So I might of missed it but is there a patch in the works for being in a railjack mission and not being able to find the 4th crew ship? I have lost countless resources, railjack parts, and time because I have had to abort missions due to the last crew ship not spawning. This seems to happen specifically on missions with a side objective, such as the ship destroyer etc. I would really love a fix for this as soon as possible.

Just now, Umbrasi said:

And RIGHT after the update hit we were unable to get back to docks - and lost all our goodies. Guess not fixed yet :facepalm:

It was fixed in this Hotfix, which you needed to download in order to get the fix, so now it's fixed, ya dig? 

Again.... even after 27.0.6 update, the numbers are still off. Like I said in 27.0.5

You need to fix your percentages for railjack INTEGRATED avionics, example

My flux capacity is 479, when I add mod Hyperflux it says increase energy by 28% which should be 479+134 resulting in 613. The real result is 577 which is 20.5%.
Next example is shield, which is 1384, adding maxima with 35% should be 1384+484 resulting in 1868. The real result is 1734 which is 25.3%

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Hyperflux Flux Capacity buff not properly applying to the Railjack. 

So no, doesn't really work 🙂

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!
  • You can now trade Avionics in your Dojo or Maroo’s Bazaar!

1: More resources is always good.

2: I see the riven mafia has expanded, good on them.

I'll give this a generic +1 comment.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased chance to get common and uncommon Resources from associated crates onboard Crewships and other Points of Interest to aid in your Forging and overall Resource required crafting needs. This increase in commons and uncommons was achieved by directing Rare resources to be space-combat only drops, and having common and uncommon more dominant on-foot. 

This was probably a bad idea.

Selfish ship captains warp while you're looting galleons and other POIs.

Nobody loots crewship containers before sploding the generators.

Your playerbase consists of thousands of turbo chipmunks on a steady diet of coke. There's going to be a lot of lost swag.

13 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Archwing "Blink" ability is only marginally useful and awkward to employ.

- Archwings are too easily destroyed by Crewships and abilities that are designed to counter their missiles seldom seem to work.

This 1000%. It's hard to get around in archwing, especially if you're just going to get instakilled. Also there is a bug where you will go into bleedout in space, and when you get revived you can run around without your archwing.

so umm can we get a voice in if we do the next mission or not? right now someone can just set up another mission and we don't even get to vote like normal missions.

Can we also get a way to solo extract.  Let us call ordis to come pick us up from the party.

17 minutes ago, Arancino said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Could we get a button to toggle off the automatic melee heavy attack? In melee builds which uses combo (Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds etc) it's not fun when you just stacked your 220 combo and a random shot automatically wastes it. 

About railjack... there are still some issues about crewships which spawns health-restoring bubbles, after those bubbles are broken (or crewship exploded) some fighters still have that effect and most weapons can't properly oneshot fighters on Veil if they are healing and there's nothing we can do other than ignoring them and get to another group of fighters.

For the "thing pieces which is dropped by the things", it's a timed node for a 4% chance, any chance for a buff or if there's planned one?

Exactly, I can no longer use anything but heavy weapons now due to this. Heavy attack goes off faster than you can click a button

Archived