Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

hace 18 minutos, Senguash dijo:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

it is already possible to do more damage than slide ... please check your mod build for meele, augo may be wrong ....

19 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

This makes no sense.

You really think they'll buff Maiming Strike? The entire purpose of changing it was to nerf it. It's dead.

please remove heavy attack on hold from melee its redundant and silly to have a button dedicated to it and being able to hold the button to do it, specially when it accidentally triggers from spamming the button.

please revert the archwing guns back to hitscan or allow us to use our normal mods on em as with how much they are being used these days it just makes sense, or at the very least buff em to the correct range to match those primaries.

also please look into aim assist on the controllers being absolutely ineffective to the point of not even doing anything for aiming. it seems to only have a hint of working and not very well mind you when you use hitscan weapons. please fix this as people like me with nerve issues use this and need it direly to have even any amount of fun outta the many fun guns this game has to offer

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ramsleds have been given an upgrade the farther you progress into the Railjack Star Chart! Be on the lookout for shielded variants that will require precise aim and firepower!

What...seriously? What's the reasoning behind this then? Added challenge? Arguably all this is going to do is increase the chances of being boarded by extra bullet-spongy Grineer troops.

On that topic, wasn't Steve going to address how extra tanky Grineer railjack troops are in comparison to the troops we'd normally fight on Galleons and such?

No offense but some of us are waiting for an answer on this, because boarding parties on high levels are really frustrating to deal with - especially when everyone else is outside in Archwings.

21 minutes ago, Arancino said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Could we get a button to toggle off the automatic melee heavy attack? In melee builds which uses combo (Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds etc) it's not fun when you just stacked your 220 combo and a random shot automatically wastes it. 

About railjack... there are still some issues about crewships which spawns health-restoring bubbles, after those bubbles are broken (or crewship exploded) some fighters still have that effect and most weapons can't properly oneshot fighters on Veil if they are healing and there's nothing we can do other than ignoring them and get to another group of fighters.

For the "thing pieces which is dropped by the things", it's a timed node for a 4% chance, any chance for a buff or if there's planned one?

i found a artillery round to the face kills these enamies little wastefull but if you dont have another option or just have spare artillery rounds laying around xD

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed players being blocked from returning to Dry Dock after new Update/Hotfix/Host migration. You’ll now see a nice message telling you to return to the Dry Dock to get your goodies! 

Funny enough, this hotfix caused exactly this issue for my crew and I after a long, hard-won mission. Great fixes despite that!

20 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Could you please revert the Hitscan for certain Arch-Guns or at least buff the projectile speed of them in space? Enemies are faster than the projectile of the Fluctus for example. Kinda difficult to kill enemies and space right now, because of this. Also make Arch-Melee useable. Arch-Melees should get higher range and should receive some sort of auto targeting again, to become somewhat useful.

Indeed. My Imperator Vandal, Velocitus, Corvas, and Larkspur are practically useless because they're falling short of their ranged projectiles.

With the melee, I do agree the lock-on should return. I hardly feel that I have a archmelee in Empyrean missions.

20 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

P.S. Revert that Arch-Gun damage nerf in space. Please also mention such a nerf in the Patchnotes next time. In my opinion it’s kinda sneaky to not mention it anywhere.

Could you inform me what arch-gun damage nerf are you referring to? It can't be the one against crew ships, can it?

@[DE]Megan / DE

Thanks for another batch of handful fixes.

Just there was no mentioning about fixing game crashes in middle of Railjack fight and not loaded textures / stuck state of usable objects / people getting stuck in the Railjack floor / etc, black screens.

Any ETA for fixing those most annoying issues?

P.S> The squishy archwings when they depart railjack and getting insta-death from Grineer crew ships / etc is also asking a fix ASAP.

28 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

Sword and Shield Class

- "Air combos" do not work. You jump, hold the “S” button in the air, push CC button and ... you throw the shield. Conventional air СС single hit - have also been replaced with a shield throw. I explain... In mid-air if you hold "S" button and starts smashing CC button - you see some air combo. It's a new mechanic. But this mechanic doesn't work with S&S class. Try to make "air combo" with another class weapon and you see what wrong with S&S class. That's why i proposed to return the old mechanic to throw the shield (jump x2 and you can throw).

*snip*

WOW

this looks exactly like what we had in Lunaro with ball not being able to be thrown in air, and no action being able to be made in air, like simple air check omg. DE are so… meh at fixing :facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

This makes no sense.

It's a non issue. Maiming strike should not have been a thing. I had countless experiences where I was 90% certain I was uninstalling warframe because some jerk was spinning through the mission and reviving my cs go PTSD. Point is, spins should not be spammed. You're asking for too much if you want to bring 360 AoE, high damage, and high mobility back into the game. 

27 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

This makes no sense.

Spin to Win is dead. Get over it and build a new melee weapon. It's about time we had a new melee meta

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to equip the Astrea Skin/Helmet on Ivara Prime. As reported here:

This got me exited until i went on and checked the skin with the prime details on and saw this....

https://imgur.com/gallery/qPouQSY

Can we get a fix for some of the metallics taking color from the primary slot, some not being tintable at all and the black texture?

A fix to the Slingshot removing the arc weapon and having you use your regular weapons is needed.

Also a common glitch of being in the railjack after doing arcwing or crewship is arc weapon models being stuck on the Warframe or replacing your regular weapon models.

More than a few issues with guns and other interactable objects in the railjack becoming broken after archwing slingshot or flying.

Doorways in the railjack are very finicky and sometimes will block you moving thru them when they are open, forcing you to move away and get creative to get thru the door.

A more rare glitch is slingshoting into a crew ship that is destroyed in the same moment and being permanently stuck in archwing mode even when returning to the railjack, This also can cause a permanent stuck state if you interact with guns or any station, can't type, can't get out of the station.

Thanks for the fixes so far.

Edit Problem solved

Thanx for great timing for hot fix now Munitions Vortex is gone case i can't get back to dojo unless i somehow updated the launcher while in mission 

Telling me every time i try to get back to drydoc i have to update the launcher 

why can't put extraction point like every mission

happened before while i got Pennant  BP  this is second time this is unfair

I need my Munitions Vortex back please

Warframe-Screenshot-2019-12-19-01-15-33-

Thanx Problem solved

33 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

This makes no sense.

I think the idea is Maiming Strike is secondary like Magnum Force, so that you run into diminishing returns and it's even worse.

railjack name doenst appear on the ship with the Sungem skin in mission

4c92110534.jpg

It also consistently moves around in the dock, appearing where it should sometimes and off the ship at other times.

On the ship

4c6215bf15.jpg

Off the ship

e5891880dd.jpg

The name appearing off the ship in the drydock seems to happen when you board your railjack via the menu then at some point return to the drydock, renaming the ship sometimes gets it to appear where it should and sometimes not. Nothing I do makes it appear in mission with this skin, small problem i know but whats the point of being able to name it and making it so the name is visible if it doesnt work.

Archived