Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #273: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

If there were technical reasons, I could understand that.  I wasn't aware of any technical reasons that drop didn't work.  But "people who watched after the drop ended" sounds like you are describing latecomers, which, you know, I'm sorry they missed out, but that's life.

Yes except they did say that the drop would be for the entire stream but it wasn't.

Can you please, Please change the "Hold E to Heavy Attack"? It feels like I'm being punished and discouraged from building up a combo. I think the only reason you have it is to make Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds less viable because you cannot reliably keep your combo up. It also stops you from saving your combo for more difficult units making the new Heavy Attack builds less viable.

57 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Yes except they did say that the drop would be for the entire stream but it wasn't.

Which is a bit of a thin technicality. This remedy of re-running the same drop today, means that those that did things right (watched the Game Awards, on time) get nothing today, while those that didn't/couldn't follow those guidelines get catered to.  That's not right, its rewarding the wrong group.

14 minutes ago, Arcsyrine said:

Can you please, Please change the "Hold E to Heavy Attack"? It feels like I'm being punished and discouraged from building up a combo. I think the only reason you have it is to make Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds less viable because you cannot reliably keep your combo up. It also stops you from saving your combo for more difficult units making the new Heavy Attack builds less viable.

I wish the "Hold E to Heavy Attack" hold down time was slightly longer, because I accidentally trigger it waay too often.

"Glaxion Vandal re-run! Please note that if you received this drop during The Game Awards you will not receive another one tonight. "

either that or you will get like 6. i know how this works!

also... if thats the case, where is the cephalon cy glyph that had pretty much zero notice?

9 hours ago, (PS4)Zeita-Core said:

You should really reward those people who actually did pay attention and already snagged a glaxion vandel with a secondary prize that's a bonus for them too. Otherwise, they really have little incentive to watch while you play the game, when they could be doing it instead. Especially for that half hour mark you guys value.

It's not even about the stream anymore.

It's almost as though they turned watching them play the game into its own grind. Watch for x minutes to get loot. 

Like, can we just talk about and enjoy the game for 3 seconds without an underlying catch? Sheesh.

I can't even YouTube the game without a grind it seems.

Archived