Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #273: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Blackstein said:

well, still they did promise a re-run rite, my point is why did they re-run glaxion immediately, but took a long time for the glyph re-run and even then they keep messing it, also why not re-run it now with glaxion vandal to close off 2019? *sorry for my bad english grammar*

Megan probably keeps forgetting it

12 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

One more time I'm gonna suffer at work tomorrow for the sake of freezing gun (1.a.m)

You could always set a Task Scheduler (what since it's built into Windows) task to open your browser to the stream, assuming your browser already has you logged in and if you want to get really crafty also set your computer to shut down an hour later at the same time. 

The extra chrome string would be

Spoiler

-new-window "http://www.twitch.tv/warframe"

The command string to shut down in an hour in case you're interested 

Spoiler

shutdown /s /t 3600

If you want to run them in tandem from a single scheduled task you'd probably need to string them into a batch command. Which I'd probably run at least once to make sure it works and your virus scanner doesn't flag it as an unknown batch file and prevent it from executing. 

For testing purposes to cancel that scheduled shutdown 

Spoiler

shutdown /a

Also if you go the batch rout you would need to predicate the browser commands with Start since it isn't a system file, EG

Spoiler

Start chrome -new-window "http://www.twitch.tv/warframe"
shutdown /s /t 3600

@[DE]Megan

Why dont you guys consider that there are many players in Europe who cant watch your streams that late in the night? Its gonna be 02:00 AM here in Lithuania and i need to wake up 06:20 AM for work.. Last time The Game Awards stream was 03:00 AM for me. Sucks that i and many other players cant get any of these sweet twitch drops.

Looking forward to watching. I watched almost two hours of the game awards but did not receive the drop. My accounts are linked, but at home the program was buffering a bit. Is the anyway you can help with me recieving this drop, plz. I will tune in tonight for sure. Love watching you all. Thanks for all the hard work and supporting the community. 

3 minutes ago, S3p3rator said:

@[DE]Megan

Why dont you guys consider that there are many players in Europe who cant watch your streams that late in the night? Its gonna be 02:00 AM here in Lithuania and i need to wake up 06:20 AM for work.. Last time The Game Awards stream was 03:00 AM for me. Sucks that i and many other players cant get any of these sweet twitch drops.

For the same reason a developer from Lithuania isn't going to consider the timezone of someone in the Canadian EST zone when they push their livestreams..... 

9 minutes ago, Oreades said:

You could always set a Task Scheduler (what since it's built into Windows) task to open your browser to the stream, assuming your browser already has you logged in and if you want to get really crafty also set your computer to shut down an hour later at the same time. 

The extra chrome string would be

Reveal hidden contents

-new-window "http://www.twitch.tv/warframe"

The command string to shut down in an hour in case you're interested 

Reveal hidden contents

shutdown /s /t 3600

If you want to run them in tandem from a single scheduled task you'd probably need to string them into a batch command. Which I'd probably run at least once to make sure it works and your virus scanner doesn't flag it as an unknown batch file and prevent it from executing. 

For testing purposes to cancel that scheduled shutdown 

Reveal hidden contents

shutdown /a

Also if you go the batch rout you would need to predicate the browser commands with Start since it isn't a system file, EG

Reveal hidden contents

Start chrome -new-window "http://www.twitch.tv/warframe"
shutdown /s /t 3600

But there ^^^ if ya really need your drop you literally don't need to even be at your computer. 

Your welcome

1 minute ago, Sebith said:

Please run Cephalon Cy Glyph, people don't know it even exist.

They ran that as a global partner drop over three(?) days. 

If I was going to ask for any Glyph to be re-run it would be that heccin melty popsickle Glyph that was the culmination of the Dogdays Event that wasn't even included in the actual TEN DAY event but as a 24hr Gift of the Lotus alert after the fact. 

10 minutes ago, Oreades said:

They ran that as a global partner drop over three(?) days.

It was out-of-nowhere stream. They run it for 8 hours and didn't announce it in game. Not only people missed it because they wasn't informed, or they were at work (it was 8 hours only), but some people that did watch it didn't get drop either.

4 minutes ago, Sebith said:

It was out-of-nowhere stream. They run it for 8 hours and didn't announce it in game. Not only people missed it because they wasn't informed, or they were at work (it was 8 hours only), but some people that did watch it didn't get drop either.

Oh riiight that was the livestream the day they launched Empyrian..... the weekend thing was the poster. 

Yeah that would probably be a pretty good candidate for a re-whoozle then. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Darvo’s Stocking Stuffer Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of The Game Awards Glaxion Vandal re-run! Please note that if you received this drop during The Game Awards you will not receive another one tonight.

This will sound rough, but, this means watching the game awards stream was for nothing.  If people don't get some random reward, that's ok, there will be other different rewards. But this making sure everyone gets the same rewards just de-incentivizes people from making any effort to get the reward the first time.  And its a little insulting to people who did make the effort.  The Excalibur Prime principal should apply universally.  I know there will be random rewards I'll miss, and I'm fine with that, everyone should be.

I think tonight's stream would be much better off getting a 12/24 hour resource booster that could go toward Railjack/Empyrean resource farming.

End rant, I still love you guys, and look forward to the stream.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

This will sound rough, but, this means watching the game awards stream was for nothing.  If people don't get some random reward, that's ok, there will be other different rewards. But this making sure everyone gets the same rewards just de-incentivizes people from making any effort to get the reward the first time. 

That was on the drop, Game Awards ran longer than the drop did and people who watched after the drop ended didn't get the drop even though the Game Awards stream was still running

7 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

That was on the drop, Game Awards ran longer than the drop did and people who watched after the drop ended didn't get the drop even though the Game Awards stream was still running

If there were technical reasons, I could understand that.  I wasn't aware of any technical reasons that drop didn't work.  But "people who watched after the drop ended" sounds like you are describing latecomers, which, you know, I'm sorry they missed out, but that's life.

Archived