Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Erm, Acolytes are back?

KnossosTNC

We need more lore from them. What are they? Are we able to make our frames into their type? What do they have to tell our frames?

Where is the big guy of the bunch at? Will they bring anything new for those who have fought them before? Will they get a Railjack? Will they show up on any Open World's?

Who would win in a fight between Acolytes and Silver Grove? 

These I need answers to. Deliver DE...DEliver....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

We need more lore from them. What are they? Are we able to make our frames into their type? What do they have to tell our frames?

Where is the big guy of the bunch at? Will they bring anything new for those who have fought them before? Will they get a Railjack? Will they show up on any Open World's?

An Acolyte Crewship warping into the zone would be sweet.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Argon Scope

Since rivens and that it needs a head shot to activate, it's a pretty dead mod tbh. (Barley goes for 100p on console fam) and maim strike is just well.. lol 

What DE really needs to do is bring back shadow debt, for no other reason than for the lore. Same with every other event. DEs lore is a convoluted mess. 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime

1 hour ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Nah...DE to busy wit muh SpaCe BaTtLEs, and playing around with the UI. Who needs lore, pssh that's silly../s

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you snarky Tenno Skoom lol.

they ar ehere until the 14th, so traders, prepare to see Argon Scope prices fluctuate wildly again...

I sold the spare I had kicking around yesterday. Lucky me. Unlucky Tenno I sold it to. 

I'm kinda annoyed that they're back during the 1 week of extra resource drops we get in railjack as a "sorry" for the wait... so it's decide between getting use of the thankyou gift and drops, to build more railjack parts... or rare mods that appear once a year...

*sigh*

plus, I was about to use the twitch booster bundle to level new frames and weapons... and now this instead...