Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Acolytes Return

[DE]Helen

AcolytesReturn_KeyArt.jpg

Reports of the Acolytes have surfaced. 

Twisted Warframes that follow the Stalker in pursuit of vengeance, the Acolytes will not stop until they are destroyed or until the Stalker’s mission is fulfilled. Gather your Squad and hunt them down one by one before the hunter becomes the hunted.
Just like previous incursions, the Acolytes will appear randomly on the Star Chart. Find where they hide and drive the Acolytes out to earn rare Mods.

Wf_AcolytesReturnNoggles_WebHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Acolyte Noggles

Need trophies as proof of your pursuit? Pick up the Acolyte Noggle Pack and display them proudly on your Orbiter! (Noggles can also be purchased separately.) 

The Acolyte Noggle Pack includes:

• Noggle Statue - Torment 
  • Noggle Statue - Misery 
  • Noggle Statue - Violence 
  • Noggle Statue - Malice 
  • Noggle Statue - Angst 
  • Noggle Statue - Mania 

The Acolytes are only vulnerable until February 14 at 2 p.m. ET, so act quickly! 

Good luck and good hunting, Tenno.

Nifty but they could really use an updated reward pool or a new reason to hunt them. A lot of their formerly exclusive mods have been destributed elsewhere and/or were nerfed in the melee rework.

At the very least it would be cool if you let the acolyte mods work on exalted weapons now that they have been nerfed and that may drum up some renewed interest in them.

Also, is this event ever going to be made naturally reoccurring like Formarian and Razorback? Could be based off of community stalker kills.

I am a new player, and I need a LOT of mods that only them drop, or drop in reasonable chance (like mods that DO exist elsewhere but with 0.01% drop chance).

So... can someone tell me how this event work exactly? The game is really bad at explaining things.

Just now, [DE]Helen said:

It's true. He's to blame.

Will the acolytes become recurring like plague star, ghouls, and fissures? perhaps something like what triggers a flamorian or razorback kill the stalker enough he calls in the acolytes for abit?

3 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

I am a new player, and I need a LOT of mods that only them drop, or drop in reasonable chance (like mods that DO exist elsewhere but with 0.01% drop chance).

So... can someone tell me how this event work exactly? The game is really bad at explaining things.

Our community Warframe Fandom has a page with lots of info about the Acolytes! https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Acolytes

Our wiki volunteers do an amazing job of keeping their info up-to-date. I highly recommend checking it out!

15 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Are we going to get Misery this time? I can assume no since he only showed in 2016, but doesn't hurt to ask each time the Acolytes come back.

That would be great

3 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

Nifty but they could really use an updated reward pool or a new reason to hunt them. A lot of their formerly exclusive mods have been destributed elsewhere and/or were nerfed in the melee rework.

At the very least it would be cool if you let the acolyte mods work on exalted weapons now that they have been nerfed and that may drum up some renewed interest in them.

Also, is this event ever going to be made naturally reoccurring like Formarian and Razorback? Could be based off of community stalker kills.

I was thinking the same

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Our community Warframe Fandom has a page with lots of info about the Acolytes! https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Acolytes

Our wiki volunteers do an amazing job of keeping their info up-to-date. I highly recommend checking it out!

To be honest after reading it... I still don't get it.

What it means that I have to find the acolyte? It says I need to find in what node it is on the planet it appeared... how I am supposed to know the planet where it appeared?

Just now, OrSpeeder said:

To be honest after reading it... I still don't get it.

What it means that I have to find the acolyte? It says I need to find in what node it is on the planet it appeared... how I am supposed to know the planet where it appeared?

when someone finds it, it will find it for everyone else too, so just wait till someone find it. tho if i remember right it will move nodes every 1%

17 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

To make a long story short:

• Acolytes will appear on the Map.  Trick is, we don't know where they are at first.
  • Once a squad engages an Acolyte, it's position gets lit up for everyone to hit it.  They'll become selectable in the 'world status' window, as well, to ease up on scrolling through the planets.
  • Once a certain amount of damage is dealt to the Acolyte in that location, it buggers off to find a new node
  • Rinse and repeat until that Acolyte drops.

So another question: they show all at once, or only one after the other? And seemly the amount of time event lasts is based on players defeating it... this means if players curb-stomp the acolyte I need the mods from in one day while I am busy, I am screwed?

Just now, OrSpeeder said:

So another question: they show all at once, or only one after the other? And seemly the amount of time event lasts is based on players defeating it... this means if players curb-stomp the acolyte I need the mods from in one day while I am busy, I am screwed?

• Sort of.  More than one Acolyte can be present at any given time, but generally you won't see the entire horde of them show all at once. 
  • As for the Acolytes themselves, given they have billions on billions of HP and only need 50K to say 'screw it' and run, you'll have plenty of time and chances to hit them.

1 minute ago, OrSpeeder said:

it takes alot of time to kill it lol and no they spawn 1 at the time. you can only 1 of them and until she or he dies the other one wont come

19 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

"Just like previous incursions, the Acolytes will appear randomly on the Star Chart. Find where they hide and drive the Acolytes out to earn rare Mods."

It says right in the OP - Acolytes appear randomly on the starchart, the community finds them and fights the acolyte on that node until they move on.

Archived