Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nukor: Revert visuals back!

(PSN)Vexx757

DE why did you change the visual effect of the laser? I liked the circler laser effect, that was one of the reasons I like this weapon because it wasn't like any other beam weapon and now you ruined the visual uniqueness of the weapon. PLEASE revert it back the way it was, stop fixing things that ant broke, seriously no one asked for this! 

If anyone agrees that the Nukor should go back to the old visual beam design please upvote this post!

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
  • Like 3

Didn't try the Kuva version yet, and am not able to get in-game atm. Can I ask if this is a change that happened from Nukor to Kuva Nukor, or is it something that was just changed for both versions in an hotfix?

Either way I do like the way the regular Nukor fires, so I do hope the Kuva version is the same. 2 months ago I was even bored and built the Regular Nukor to give it a new chance but still ended up trashing it in the end. Which is why I definitely liked to hear it was getting an upgraded version.

It's one of those weapons that while weak I always wanted to be good due to their uniqueness and fun aspects.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Didn't try the Kuva version yet, and am not able to get in-game atm. Can I ask if this is a change that happened from Nukor to Kuva Nukor, or is it something that was just changed for both versions in an hotfix?

Either way I do like the way the regular Nukor fires, so I do hope the Kuva version is the same. 2 months ago I was even bored and built the Regular Nukor to give it a new chance but still ended up trashing it in the end. Which is why I definitely liked to hear it was getting an upgraded version.

It's one of those weapons that while weak I always wanted to be good due to their uniqueness and fun aspects.

Both versions get changed. Now it's a beam like Atomos, instead of the old "cartoon radiowave" beam which I personally liked.

• Like 3

Just now, LogaMC1995 said:

Both versions get changed. Now it's a beam like Atomos, instead of the old "cartoon radiowave" beam which I personally liked.

Eww... I already have Atomos as a favorite weapon for that, no need to make Nukor an Atomos 2.0. Thank you for the info!

DE plz revert. Dearly so. Nukor loses it's appeal to me without the microwave ray. Even if it's a solid weapon.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Eww... I already have Atomos as a favorite weapon for that, no need to make Nukor an Atomos 2.0. Thank you for the info!

DE plz revert. Dearly so. Nukor loses it's appeal to me without the microwave ray. Even if it's a solid weapon.

0qlgBrW.jpg

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I think the new particles look fantastic, especially when you move the beam and the trail has to catch up to the laser.

The old one looked like mircrowave sounds pulsing into the  enemies. Imagine seeing this split into the other enemies around it. That would look much better then another Atomos or all other beams other than the Ignis.

4 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

The old one looked like mircrowave sounds pulsing into the  enemies. Imagine seeing this split into the other enemies around it. That would look much better then another Atomos or all other beams other than the Ignis.

I suppose I wasn't all that attached to the old design and love it when weapons get the new particle system. There are so many old guns with awful looking particles and when you see a gun get a new coat of paint and those awesome dynamic particles it just feels good. But I guess it did change the uniqueness of the weapon, maybe they could just redo the old look in a higher quality with new vfx.

Ouch. The nukor looks so... generic now. Its previous incarnation reminded me of the Microwave weapon from Descent 3. Not a continuous beam, but it had hoop ring trails (and was also a microwave weapon, as the name would suggest) and made the enemy jiggle when it hit them.

Put it back. It's bad enough that all the corpus lasers look the same now, stop doing the same to our guns as well.