Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else see sentients on the Orb Vallis right after the ps4 hotfix?

(PSN)Vodka_Vision_

Found a reddit post that sighted five (yes, FIVE) near the Enrichment centre.

@(PS4)Dark_Hamster1's info, reddit and OP's seems to place all known sightings to the west of the vallis…

EDIT: Damn, Reddit also suggests that they've been seen around Central Maintainance, which is to the East of Fortuna... So much for narrowing down the search...

Edited by Loza03
Damn.

17 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Thank you very much!

Seems you were down near the bottom left hand corner of the map. If OP's report is accurate, that means they can likely spawn all over the place.

Might be a pain to hunt down...

I'm messing around with one right now just west of the lake near the transit depot.Unfortunately, I don't have a flash drive, so I can't get screenshots off my ps4 and onto here.

So far, I've tried operator mode, archgun, melee, and none of them affect it.

Used Itzal to pull a carrier I found to the ground. Unable to damage it using Void Beam, Void Dash, etc. as well as Warframe abilities/weapons being useless. Then pulled it all the way to Fortuna’s door, and the thing hasn’t budged! I have done a pretty thorough sweep of the Vallis via archwing and haven’t found any others so it seems like location and number are random with each instance.

I did however notice during all the pulling (near ground) that the corpus mainly prioritize shooting the carrier over attacking me even though it does nothing and is invulnerable. So if anyone has Itzal and wants a great decoy you can pull around thanks a ton DE!

Also: found it between Fortuna and Central Maintenance hovering right above a fork in the road. Have everyone’s been right next to roads/intersections? Could weed out spawn possibilities.

Edited by (XB1)nuponuqpunoqun

Very cool. I was in Orb Vallis solo bounting just after then update and saw them to the east of the Fortuna entrance (multiple entities). Then come back to one later and it had spawned 5 battalyst (sp?), and later they had disappeared and there was just one which I killed (with no drop).My poor rhino specter was like a jack Russel dog barking at a tree. It just kept shooting at them unless there was an enemy close by. I also noticed the enemy prioritised them over me. 

Great way to build up some menace excitement in the game and I am looking forward to seeing how this works out. 

Edited by (PS4)grhs69