Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Blast damage spawned ammo?

kapn655321

12 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Elaborate on what features you mean.

AoE knockdown that was fairly instant, mostly optional and worked for any frame. Some people may not have liked it but there were only a few weapons where blast was forced, and on those weapons having an enemies head move was rarely an issue when it came to killing them effectively (Bramma for example)

EDIT: Actually why the hell isn't impact reduced accuracy? It makes sense to get disoriented when your head is bashed in multiple times

Edited by More-L
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Elaborate on what features you mean.

AoE Knockdown was far better at stopping anything from shooting at you than any "inaccuracy" effect ever will as things on the ground/getting back off up don't shoot at you.

• Like 2

Honestly? My vote is still to swap blast and impact.

Impact staggers (like it did) and reduces accuracy if they come out of the stagger. Which makes the accuracy reduction useful because a lot of the time you're relying on the stagger to keep them stunned to not die, especially in melee.

Blast can do a crazy aoe knockdown/ragdoll... You know... Like an actual explosion...?

Nah, I like it as it is, though I wish we had more frames that caused it in AoE. Looking at Sound Quake in particular.

I can loot lockers and kill enemies for ammo, or use pads. The only thing I can do to reduce enemy accuracy is slot a mod(for one faction) or jump around like a maniac.

sounds kind of silly to me. I'd prefer a rework based off of the concept of a Shaped charge, and how it literally melts through armour.

Image result for shaped charge warhead effect on armour

instead of a constant status, I'd like it to deal an immense amount of damage in one go to armoured enemies. I'd also be OK with fragmentation effects that deal puncture damage to all affected targets. blast could be so much more than it is now...