Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

A petite female Warframe, originally mass produced but then enhanced with sentient technology, inspired by Gothic medieval style armor and wear, crusaders, princes and princess and similar dark gothic art of that style, a bit of a prissy princess, sassy, stuck up(animations), most commonly seen with her Exalted Great Shield(a small collapsed version on her arm when not being used)

Themed power set:

1. holding the button causes her to hide behind her shield and receive reduced damage while draining energy,releasing(or tapping) the button causes her to launch herself forward and deal damage while staggering enemy's
3.she plants her shield in front of herself and it enlarges slowly absorbing enemy fire up to a health threshold, re-casting will return the shield to her and cause a burst of damage equal to the damage absorbed
4.Activates her Exalted shield lowering movement speed while boosting armor and reducing damage taken for herself and nearby team members, also taunts enemy's into targeting her more

I personally would like to see a Warframe that is all about changing size. I feel you can use how wisp can change motes by holding 1 then place them by holding but with two different modes like how equinox has a day and night but with a big and small. I don't know how you could do big properly but maybe the base size is like 2x the normal size and with every 100% or so in strength it could grow by another .5% Such as 2.5 or even 3. I feel that when it gets larger it gains a lot more armor but a huge reduce in speed depending on size. With the small i feel it would have a reduced amount of armor for every size down and shrinks the same as growing. I have an idea that when small they can move a lot faster but so they can doge bullets because of reduced armor. When the Warframe is large it has a bigger hit box and when large if you get hit it drains small amounts of energy as to not leave you as big the whole match where as when small you have a reduced hit box to compliment your lower armor when you are small energy drains at a constant rate as to make sure your not small the whole match and since you have to try and not get hit. I don't know how well this will work with completely but i believe in DE and Thank you for your time.

A Frankenstein warframe: Racleta, Romanian for knife/doctor

Reap and sew, tenno.

A bone saw to rend disobedient flesh, electrified needles and thread to remake it in your image

The Eve of of their discontent, the Adam of their eyes.

your children, a plague upon their houses.

born of death, they are yours to use and abuse.

Throw them away , spread your influence, your decay.

P.S. only acceptable as female or scrawny twink/ androgynous type

Echo, an Oread (mountain Nymph).  Her powers are based on an echo of herself and others that take effect a split second after she or others perform an action.

ie 

Power 1."double tap"; When activated if she uses a weapon a split second later that same weapon fires a second time without using ammo (an echo) but repeats the damage and status of the first shot. (this should instantly get through a shield gate if set up right)

Power 2. "Split Image"; duplicates Echo and her duplicate follows so closely to her that they almost take up the same space, it duplicates every action she takes a split second behind her she fires a weapon then it fires its weapon at the same target, melee strikes follow a split second behind Echo's melee strike. damage done by the duplicate is only 65% of Echo's but damage taken by Echo is halved.

Power 3. "Pickup"; doubles health and energy pickups for herself and squad-mates within her area of influence.

Power 4. "Dopllegang"; applies "Split Image" effect to squad-mates in her area of influence

A warframe that can act as a tank that forces aggro on themselves and uses the enemy's damage against them in some kind of way. weather its through physical, elemental or refelection, it seems like it would be an extremity good frame to have on a squads front line.

Sniper frame. I know some frames like Ivara sort of encroach on that, but you could say the same about things like titania/zephyr, and I think there's a lot of potential.

Barring that, a more generalized gun frame could be a good time, I remember before Mesa was added being really excited for her, her actual kit ended up being really strong but not at all what I hoped for. Peacemaker isn't even any actual gunplay.

Anyways, I know it says one submission so disregard the second I suppose.

Coeus, the scientist, the progenitor of Sentinel technology. His Neuroptics have been lost and the frame would initially use a small re-purposed Cephalon housing his intelligence found floating where his head would be. Literally too smart to die, Coeus created numerous contingency plans to insure that his work would continue. 

Ideas for his kit so far:

Passive - Coeus has very low health, shields, and armour but takes on the stats and modifications of his Sentinel companion when Promoted. 

1. Promote - Toggle, Active use - Coeus replaces the temporary Cephalon headpiece with his equipped Sentinel companion. The Sentinel projects his face like an emblem. Coeus takes on the health, shields, and armor of the Sentinel and in turn provides the Sentinel's weapons and abilities with an increase to damage, range, and frequency. Using the ability again focuses the Sentinel's targeting. 
  2. Implement - Toggle, Cycle - Coeus begins building many lesser Sentinels over time that assist players with defense, damage, health, and energy production within affinity range. 
  3. Self Destruct - Active use - The lesser Sentinels seek out and Self Destruct when in range of enemies. Upon death Sentinels drop energy orbs and additionally give Coeus energy regeneration for any enemies killed. 
  4. Eureka - Active use, Special - Coeus creates several workstations which contain puzzles similar to hacking puzzles. By spending additional energy to activate each station, Coeus can interact with them, solve the puzzle, and then move closer to completing his work. Upon finishing all puzzles, Coeus creates a device which manipulates mission objectives: A Defense mission would skip a round, points would be awarded toward finishing Interception rounds, time would be taken off Mobile Defense, Life Support added during Survival, etc. Each mission might have multiple ways to be affected, or be affected by a single way multiple times. Additional Coeus frames could work together to finish faster but the manipulations are finite and shared between all players. After Eureka mission objective manipulations have been exhausted or no manipulations are available for a mission type, Eureka will instead cause all player's Sentinels to overclock, unlocking the true potential of the companions. If a player had lost their Sentinel, instead it would revive. 

Coeus's signature weapon would actually be a Sentinel weapon with higher base status percentage. 

The concept I'm going for here is that players using Coeus would spend more time working with the machinations of his abilities to aid in completing missions rather than wanton murder. Imagine a tinkerer type in the middle of a battlefield focused on inventing a way to stop a conflict rather than actively participating. The goal for a Coeus player would be to assist through lesser Sentinels and to complete his ultimate ability.  My argument is that although a bit out of the box, the concept could provide the same outcome in missions but with a completely different play style.

Alternative names: Polus (Roman), Koios (Greek). Coeus is named after the Titan of Resolve and Intelligence.

How about a darkness themed warframe. It would have varying buffs and debuffs depending on the light level in the room kinda the opposite of Mirage's prism ability.

Examples of possible abilities/buffs.

undetectable but not invisible when in a completely dark corner (gunfire temporarily reveals your position)

speed increase while undetected

damage increase in darker rooms

increased regen or decreased cooldowns while hidden

reduces enemy accuracy in darker rooms

"black hole" toggle ability that removes most of the light from the environment around the frame applying the accuracy debuff/buff to nearby allies, enemies and defence objectives.

shield wall similar to volt that obscures vision from one side but does not stop projectiles

lasso ability to blind enemies and steal their weapons&ammo

exalted whip

dash ability that teleports you to what you're looking at

Improve upon or discard my ideas as you wish.

This is actually my second Warframe idea

HELIOS, THE SUN TITAN

Theme/Concept: Most of the stuff this Greek masterpiece is associated with, such as the Sun, his chariot, sight, and as a “Guardian of Oaths”.

Ability ONE: The Sun’s Wrath- Drain: 25 energy, duration: 35 seconds. On casting, you can mark up to 5 enemies to receive 10% extra damage (keep in mind that this can be upgraded) in all forms. If you select an ally, they receive a 25% damage reduction when being attacked or by status effects.

Ability TWO: Omniscience- Drain 50 energy, duration: 60 seconds, Enemies, resource drops, and loot crates are visible on the map without limitation for a temporary time.

Ability THREE: Stunning Lights- Drain: 20 energy, 1.5 energy drain/second, range: 25 meters. A sphere of light is summoned around you, blinding and setting enemies on fire (dealing high heat damage) that come within its radius (similar to radial blind). Once enemies leave the sphere, however, they are removed of its effects and on alert.

Ability FOUR: Four Steeds- Drain: 45 energy, 4 energy drain/second, range: 35 meters. Summons four steeds that charge around the area not leaving the range of the Warframe. They knock down enemies they come in close contact with, dealing heavy physical damage and radiation damage.

PASSIVES:

• Has an extra 50% heat damage status chance
  • Immune to heat and radiation damage

TIPS:

• Casting the Sun’s Wrath after using Stunning Lights automatically marks all enemies and Warframes, regardless of wether its 5 or more
  • The Four Steeds knock down enemies they come in close contact with, dealing heavy physical damage and radiation damage.

• Cast Four Steeds after using Stunning Lights for dealing with crowds of enemies easily

• The Sun’s Wrath’s marked targets can stack up to 50

• Casting Omniscience in quick succession will result in a 25% larger sphere, while resetting the timer to the original duration

• Helios is great for dealing with Infested enemies

Feel free to add any tips since I am really running out of ideas DE 😉

Lycanth- Hunter and the Beast in one.

Similar to equinox he has 2 forms. The hunter form is more utility based more about helping others do damage or stopping enemies in their tracks. 
The beast form is a quadraped monster focused on tearing through hordes of enemies, but beware relying to much on the beast might result in you losing control of your self (some negative effect). 

I went with this idea because there really isn't a beast warframe yet. There is khora a hunter and valkyr a berseker, but no beast as of yet.

Theme: Puppeteer Frame (a MALE one pls).

I think it's a shame you guys already decided the artists because there's already great Warframe concepts made. I understand that this is probably for copyright reasons, but come on...

So anyway, my vote goes to Moirai, I really really love this theme and this concept, is my favorite Warframe ever, even tho it doesnt exist. ❤️

os5dycbrzb221.jpg 

A thief-like frame that would be able to steal more than just loot, with the ability to steal armor, shields, health, ammo and/or maybe even damage potencial from enemies and give it to himself and allies. Additionally, due to his nature he could be a true trickster and disguise himself as enemies, thus granting him some extra survivability.

after a bit of thinking i came up with an insect swarm warframe that specializes in cc

maybe you can switch between what type of insects like a swarm of mosquitoes that helps restore health

locusts can be another option

another thought is that they use the target to breed so an enemy can cause your swarm to become more powerful but that sounds too much like nidus

Archived