Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear - Space not receiving Kill Codes

UFOLoche

55 minutes ago, Har-Vestor said:

Players would probably play the event if it wasn't plainly insulting in terms of rewards/prices, you know?

I dont get this attitude, everything has to be worked for and the fact that the event is up for a month is plenty of time to get every reward (excluding time wasted for bugs of course).

It just seem to me like people are actually saying please make it easier so that i can get extra to make more platinum.

In an hour i can have 5k points plus the 10k bonus. Its the same as the Plague Star runs and i am getting new mods that were previously a pain to farm.

Anyhow thats just my impression and 2 cents.

• Like 3

First time trying Scarlet spear, only 5 kill codes came in a spam of 10 minutes. After half an hour we decided to abort.

Then we came back to the flotilla just to see this.

20200330230250-1.jpg

A lot of people were on Earth and just a couple on the space. What sort of sorcery is messing with math?
And how I can see myself in the space ''receiving'' courtesies from people if I was already at the flotilla?

I think all this suffering comes from severe lag or something. But to be realistic, that update is dreaming way too high. You can't really be depending of others like this. Unless the rules could adapt somehow.

Edited by ------.Queen-of-Blades

I experienced a situation where the ground squads left the assault before the space squad (which I was part of) was able to complete the objective. This resulted in our squad just being stuck in space waiting for kill codes.

An option to extract, without abandoning the mission, after some time-period when no squads are transmitting kill codes. Instead of just having wasted that time.

28 minutes ago, DenGraaSumpPirat said:

I experienced a situation where the ground squads left the assault before the space squad (which I was part of) was able to complete the objective. This resulted in our squad just being stuck in space waiting for kill codes.

An option to extract, without abandoning the mission, after some time-period when no squads are transmitting kill codes. Instead of just having wasted that time.

My god 😮 that's even worse of what I have been experiencing. I wrote a large text explaining to DE over Reddit, I just hope they're aware it lacks balance. I don't want Dark Sector 2.

Still having issues getting codes. Checking flotilla chat leads me to believe kill codes from certain ground teams don't get registered. They keep sending the codes but no one ever receives them. Really impacting my desire to put up with this event since I'm exclusively running space teams. 

In most of the relays there're 10-15 ground team and no space team at all, or just 1-2 space team. People know what's happening. 

I played in some relays today, all of them failed to banish 100 Murex ships in the end.

I thought DE knows this too, and we're gonna get the bonus even no one can finish a single Murex raid. I was wrong.

I understand that fixing bugs takes time. But it's been 5 days, with a tons of hot fixes and patches and we still cannot receive correct amount of event credits.

Can confirm, just had this issue with my team. Also had it day before. Turns out Railjack side of this event is a scamfest.

Also, who though it would be a good idea to tie Murex scores to Relay instances? "Oh, I see you almost got enough points for a bonus. It would be a shame if this particular instance gets overcrowded while you running the mission. GO FIND NEW SQUAD AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN SCRUB!"

Edited by LittleGreyOwl

Had the whole Flotilla bug out at 55/100 with half the time remaining.

Couldn't receive any kill codes in space. We tried multiple times by failing the mission and trying it again, all for nothing -.-

After leaving the mission and flotilla I couldn't even see the flotilla in question.

This mess should really get sorted out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BloodlightEyes said:

Had the whole Flotilla bug out at 55/100 with half the time remaining.

Couldn't receive any kill codes in space. We tried multiple times by failing the mission and trying it again, all for nothing -.-

After leaving the mission and flotilla I couldn't even see the flotilla in question.

This mess should really get sorted out.

This tbh. 

Same here, we had to leave the Flotilla @84/100, since space teams didn't receive any codes (or with waiting times "waiting for kill code" in between) while a lot of ground teams were constantly transmitting codes. Also it seems as if there were less sentients spawning compared to yesterday.

I just sat in a Scarlet Spear mission for half a freaking hour and only got THREE codes, despite seeing dozens of kill code transmissions in the log. During that whole time I only saw a single notification that a Murex was driven away. This has GOT to be fixed, considering how grindy this event already is, outright stealing your progress feels real friggin bad.

Just leaving my experiment from yesterday, if it helps, 13 hours ago to be exact.

I entered a fully empty Flotilla, and proceeded to ground assault for kill codes. After scanning 3 Condrix dropships, I moved to space and I received my kill codes which allowed me to force 1 Murex to retreat.

This points out that Kill Codes are stored into a Flotilla "Kill Code Pool", then they are extracted from said pool, by the same order that the pool received them, and delivered to the Railjack squad in question. What may be happening here is that its taking too long to get those codes from the "Kill Code Pool", for some reason.

Yes, other players joined the same Flotilla afterwards and codes were both sent and received normally, as it should be.

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 2

Similar things happened in my relay as well, I went to ground, driven 15 Condrix away, went to get groceries (30 minutes), entered ground again and transmitted kill code 0.01s after loading, so my code sat there for 30minutes while space teams were stuck with no codes. Tried space after, got onto Murex, couldn't deploy oplink because game didn't I was on it (it's kinda hard to miss)...

It seems to be fine at the beginning of a wave, but after an hour or so it bugs out / gets lagged. My experience is that there's no point joining a Flotilla after the first hour because it's most likely it'll bug out and become impossible to complete for bonus points. 

Same here. 5 instances, every time it bugs out after an hour, noone receives codes, raid fails. 

People send op link reinforcements, and they're so laggy I don't receive them until I've finished my mission and I'm sitting in the relay.

I've even seen on the relay screen, I'm attacking a Condrix, even though I've long since extracted and got back to the relay.

Squad link is totally, utterly and completely Buuuuusted.

it tends to happen from time to time, even when DE launches hotfixes. Unfortunately DE not able to fix this problem completely and its sad. And there is also one bug. Visual bug, happens after starting space mission. When you launch link it will not show you that you just have launched it and it also doesnt show how much murrex you have killed, at least it doesnt affect for scarlet spear credits, but its kinda annoying and i want that thing to be fixed as soon as possible

Edited by -LauFeyson-

Date: 05.04.2020
Time about 10:13 GMT (and about 40 min before that)
Flutila number: 13
Tons of kill codes were sent, but only some of them recieved. Ground squads 19, space 10 - thats about 2x ratio for space, yet kill codes do not arive after sent. Chat is swarming with killcode sent messages, but we are not recieving them during space missions. I was curious and played ground mission after. And you know what ? I sent codes, but others did not progress, cause they were not getting them. This makes us unable to complete space missions -> unable to drive murex raides for flotila -> unable to get bonus payment for everyone who used that flotila. When are you going to FIX you bug spear DE ? When ? Its been 2 weeks now and killcodes are still buged. Why are we punished for playing your event and making your game online stats ? Are we third sort customers to you ? Cause that is what we are getting.
Get rid of your faulty bonus payment, pay all upfront as soon as mission is complete. I am tired of your excuses.

Edited by Unibot

54 minutes ago, Unibot said:

Date: 05.04.2020
Time about 10:13 GMT (and about 40 min before that)
Flutila number: 13
Tons of kill codes were sent, but only some of them recieved. Ground squads 19, space 10 - thats about 2x ratio for space, yet kill codes do not arive after sent. Chat is swarming with killcode sent messages, but we are not recieving them during space missions. I was curious and played ground mission after. And you know what ? I sent codes, but others did not progress, cause they were not getting them. This makes us unable to complete space missions -> unable to drive murex raides for flotila -> unable to get bonus payment for everyone who used that flotila. When are you going to FIX you bug spear DE ? When ? Its been 2 weeks now and killcodes are still buged. Why are we punished for playing your event and making your game online stats ? Are we third sort customers to you ? Cause that is what we are getting.
Get rid of your faulty bonus payment, pay all upfront as soon as mission is complete. I am tired of your excuses.

Same thing happened to us - 40 minutes baby-sitting Oplinks in space, tons of kill codes being sent by ground teams, space teams getting one every 5-10 minutes. When the new wave started we got booted with zero rewards.

• Like 2

Also happened to us today.  Kill codes were being sent to other space teams, their oplinks were getting repaired, but we sat on 8/9 for 40 minutes while other teams beat multiple murex.  We also never got a repair for our oplinks that slowly got wrecked because stasis had to be 'fixed'.  So we all went home with nothing, not even intrinsics or loot because there was no way to nav away until we finished with the murex.  So glad Limbo and Khora got 'fixed' but the event didn't.

This just further illustrates the problem with this implementation of squad link.  Remember in the teaser during tennocon, when you assured us that 'squad link would just make the mission easier, but you can still complete it without it.'  Well, I see that promise didn't get kept, and not only that but the things are bugged to hell, and it makes no sense that you can't repair them and they don't regenerate.  So you get to complete your mission -if- enough people participate in your flotilla and -if- the oplink doesn't get bugged and -if- someone decides to dump credits on repairing your oplinks.  Who thought this would be a good idea?  Even if it was all working perfectly, it's practically RNG if a flotilla actually completes the 100 murex, and really RNG if you are lucky enough to find 4 spots on a flotilla that actually is doing good.  I'm glad you extended the event, but I think it's time to remove the 100 murex flotilla bonus and just double the scarlett credits earned at end of mission.  Still won't fix no codes for space boys, but at least it will make this whole thing a little less frustrating.

Edited by TaigenRaine
  • Like 1