Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEZHA PRIME IS NEXT

(NSW)FlameDivinity

30 minutes ago, LupoDWolf said:

I just wonder if they will go and keep him androgyny or will give him a more serious visual, like what happened with wu prime 

I hope they go the route of his deluxe skin, even though I doubt they can beat that design. Would be nice to have some variation with his FF.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LupoDWolf said:

I just wonder if they will go and keep him androgyny or will give him a more serious visual, like what happened with wu prime 

I wouldn't call akbar frame androgynous.  Plenty mistake the frame for female at a glance even if they know the mythology behind the frame.  And one can color him like hatsune miku and akbar the frame easily.

Even his deluxe skin can be confusing at a glance.

I wonder if de will dial akbar frame prime to an even higher level or go the opposite direction. Assuming they don't prime inaros first and we got 3 months till akbar prime.

Either way plenty of really nice concepts on the web done by fans either way.  Plus he has a good chunk of skins to play with.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I wouldn't call akbar frame androgynous.  Plenty mistake the frame for female at a glance even if they know the mythology behind the frame.  And one can color him like hatsune miku and akbar the frame easily.

Even his deluxe skin can be confusing at a glance.

I wonder if de will dial akbar frame prime to an even higher level or go the opposite direction. Assuming they don't prime inaros first and we got 3 months till akbar prime.

Either way plenty of really nice concepts on the web done by fans either way.  Plus he has a good chunk of skins to play with.

We will see him b4 Inaros if everything goes in order. But I hope they go the route of his deluxe skin for the prime. I'll check out more of those fan concepts you mentioned.

I wonder if the prime design will create a new sea of memes.

I do not believe any fate stay night show, manga, or game has made a nezha character.

I know fate atay night does akbar and reverse akbar its characters at times though.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The greatest admiral ever in scifi history. Watch the original 3 star wars movies and the memes from admiral akbar and you will understand my friend.

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it, I know who that is! And Nezha's the Akbar frame because the actual phrase from the meme is so horrible you'll get an insta ban for saying it. Nice! Thanks!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it, I know who that is! And Nezha's the Akbar frame because the actual phrase from the meme is so horrible you'll get an insta ban for saying it. Nice! Thanks!

Yes.

Though in all fairness. The trope is used in many forms of media.  And even the diety origins of nezha have the character often as a young boy that appears very girly. Various cultures and religious groups have different ideas about the diety.  Some use different names to.

Nothing wrong with it.  People with thin skin just getting upset and blowing things out of proportion.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 2