Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora at last .... and YES!

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

After dozens of tries in the Onslaught, I got all the Khora blueprints except the systems.  I ran the onslaught a few times each night with no luck. Until tonight that is.  Finally got it, and then a host migration happened and when I got back I stepped into a yellow void. Couldn't  do anything and finally had to abort.

I think this will just break me. Since the last update I've  had so many problems, especially on the POE. I can take the grind but to be so close and have it snatched away.

21 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Gabranth2 said:

Sorry, what is this Yellow void?

A space with shades of yellow, that I could change the camera angle in, but otherwise do nothing.  I could hear the sound of my melee weapon and guns, but see nothing.  I got the standard message saying I didn't need anything from my gear wheel, and that my abilities were locked (though i had used them in a while).

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Jacobivan said:

Did you try /unstuck command in any chat window? 

I was going to try but the chat window wouldn't come up.  I tried everything I could think of, including bringing up the menu.  

I thought my efficiency would drop and I'd get kicked out, but would at least keep what I had already earned, but that didn't happen either.

3 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

After dozens of tries in the Onslaught, I got all the Khora blueprints except the systems.  I ran the onslaught a few times each night with no luck. Until tonight that is.  Finally got it, and then a host migration happened and when I got back I stepped into a yellow void. Couldn't  do anything and finally had to abort.

I think this will just break me. Since the last update I've  had so many problems, especially on the POE. I can take the grind but to be so close and have it snatched away.

Contact warframe support, and see if they can retrieve it for you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Contact warframe support, and see if they can retrieve it for you

I posted in the bug forum, should I open a ticket too?

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

And if you have any evidence of the lost items (screenshot, video) you should send them that too!

I have no evidence, I didn't think of taking a screenshot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

The same thing happened to me! After new revised update I got 3 days of fails and lost rewards, lost SO focus etc. I uninstalled game, quit game for over week.. I'm back now though.

Before the update everyhing was much stable on PS4. And even during disconnect/migration error, I usualy got some rewards after login. This reward-safe mechanism should be implemented! That each SO wave, rotation should keep rewards somewhere..

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz
  • Like 1

I posted a few days ago about finally getting the last component blueprint for Khora but a glitch took it away from me at the last minute.

First, let me say I appreciated the support and advice from that thread.  I was really broken by the situation.

BUT

Last night, just "because" I tried SO again, and amazingly got farther than I even had before. And there it was at the end. the Khora system blueprint.  She is being built in the foundry as I write this.

One difference was there were no host migrations at all, and all of the 3 squad mates stayed until the end.  We hovered around 99% mark in efficiency in the first 4 zones, and even zones 7 and 8 we were still in the high 80's.

I still haven't heard from DE support about this. Part of me thinks that maybe they had a hand in getting the BP on my first try after the glitch, and I will leave it at that.

• Like 6

On 2020-04-03 at 7:42 AM, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I posted in the bug forum, should I open a ticket too?

I have no evidence, I didn't think of taking a screenshot.

Since you aborted the mission, instead of your computer crashing, support will have a record of your account.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I still haven't heard from DE support about this. Part of me thinks that maybe they had a hand in getting the BP on my first try after the glitch, and I will leave it at that.

Actually no, they have no influence in the RNG of this game.  They are basically a third party support site that has limited access to what's going on in the game.  Your obtaining the missing part is entirely your doing.  

Congrats on getting the missing piece.  May the warframe bring you as much joy as so many of the other players that have her.  

• Like 1

On 2020-04-04 at 3:49 PM, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I posted a few days ago about finally getting the last component blueprint for Khora but a glitch took it away from me at the last minute.

First, let me say I appreciated the support and advice from that thread.  I was really broken by the situation.

BUT

Last night, just "because" I tried SO again, and amazingly got farther than I even had before. And there it was at the end. the Khora system blueprint.  She is being built in the foundry as I write this.

One difference was there were no host migrations at all, and all of the 3 squad mates stayed until the end.  We hovered around 99% mark in efficiency in the first 4 zones, and even zones 7 and 8 we were still in the high 80's.

do I ever know those feels... I'm so happy you finally get to meet my main girl after all that. Khora is amazing, she can handle any mission you need effectively. Nari is helpful, able to use any non-species Kavat setup so no Charm but she can use every other. Welcome though to the Warframe Crazy Cat Lady Club, here's your card and take a seat 😊

• Like 1

On 2020-04-03 at 1:32 AM, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I've been trapped in that mosaic void before, although I just waited it out, rather than aborting.

GL, it's a stupid farm, but the frames great when you actually get it.

Try to not farm purely for it, but to do it while leveling, to save you some sanity.

edit: if you reise it with DE, they should keep your logs for a while and be able to retrieve it for you.

Edited by TheArcSet

On 2020-04-05 at 5:42 PM, TheArcSet said:

I've been trapped in that mosaic void before, although I just waited it out, rather than aborting.

GL, it's a stupid farm, but the frames great when you actually get it.

Try to not farm purely for it, but to do it while leveling, to save you some sanity.

edit: if you reise it with DE, they should keep your logs for a while and be able to retrieve it for you.

Our OP did manage to get her, I already welcomed them to the Warframe Crazy Cat Lady Club for Khora mains as they're not going to let her go heh heh heh

• Like 1