Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amidst the Pandemic, Warframe is all we have!

ConceitedPanda

1 hour ago, ConceitedPanda said:

yeah but Warframe is the only stable game we have here.

There are many other stable games out there. 

Having more games doesn't make warframe bad or a good game. Variety is always positive. Teaches you how to see the game you enjoy from another perspective. 

This is a very sweet idea.  My wife of 5 years now and I met briefly and then discovered we both loved videogames.  We both got into Destiny (year 1) and for two weeks before our very first real "date" we gamed together every night.  It was spectacular to hear her uncensored in-game, not to mention the fact that she is better than me so having her on my team was AWESOME! 😄 
Looking back we both agree that those two weeks of gaming while we were apart from each other really opened up an even stronger appreciation for the other person.  ❤️
Gamer Girl as Life Partner for The Win.  🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Morisabeau said:

Well, technically you can do it already. But you're limited to Captura at best, and it'll be like... ugh... just standing or sitting really, really close to each other in proper poses or animation sets, and that's about it. Oh, you'll be able to take screenshots as well.

Plus, as @vegetosayajin mentioned above, there are plenty of animations for handshake that depend on your faction. New Loka handshake is my perosnal fav.

Here are some examples of what I meant:

Reveal hidden contents

EE4F1285C385AB89458C92CA6E36BC83A3078C7C

7D96DD6CA132D5E02353BF3306B529229EA5C90B

That's pretty awesome

16 hours ago, ConceitedPanda said:

and actually date

How am I supposed to imagine this?

Excal and Nyx holding hands on a pile of molten corpses on a moonlit earth tileset?

Personally, ever since this virus became a thing I haven't played Warframe at all except for a tiny bit of SS to get the Basmu. Been playing a lot of Ace Combat 7 lately. Boy, that game needs a co-op mode already.

Edited by o0Despair0o
typo

20 hours ago, Morisabeau said:

Well, technically you can do it already. But you're limited to Captura at best, and it'll be like... ugh... just standing or sitting really, really close to each other in proper poses or animation sets, and that's about it. Oh, you'll be able to take screenshots as well.

Plus, as @vegetosayajin mentioned above, there are plenty of animations for handshake that depend on your faction. New Loka handshake is my perosnal fav.

Here are some examples of what I meant:

Hide contents

EE4F1285C385AB89458C92CA6E36BC83A3078C7C

7D96DD6CA132D5E02353BF3306B529229EA5C90B

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmC6Gm3VnHcxW-P166pWB

Handshake depends on your faction? That's new

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ConceitedPanda said:

Greetings from the Philippines! I am a huge fan of Warframe and i have been playing for years, I even got my Girlfriend to play it with me! amidst this pandemic it seems Warframe is the only way we get to see each other and actually date. I want to ask if there will be an animation where in we can use benches or hold hands atleast. It will be real neat if we had these to show of our affection and bring positivity in these trying times! 

"Amidst the Pandemic, Warframe is all we have!"

Along with Doom Eternal, FF7R, Grand Tour re-runs, Monk re-runs, AEW, uncompleted games (finished Transistor yesterday) among other things...

7 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

That's pretty awesome

It damn is! :satisfied:

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Handshake depends on your faction? That's new

Well, it... isn't exactly a new thing. It's been here for ages!

Found a Devstream where it was shown for the first time. Jump to 13:25