Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

change

(PSN)thedarkwolf20013

Question

I believe that warframe should make an option that allows you to change your class or restart the game from zero, for the last year ive been trying to find a way to change my warframe class sonce i chose the wrong one and still havent found a way to change it without changing my account, i play on ps4 and wish to change my class without swithing classes please and thank you

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)thedarkwolf20013 said:

I believe that warframe should make an option that allows you to change your class or restart the game from zero, for the last year ive been trying to find a way to change my warframe class sonce i chose the wrong one and still havent found a way to change it without changing my account, i play on ps4 and wish to change my class without swithing classes please and thank you

O_o

When you say "class", do you mean "Warframe"? As in, you picked Volt and want Excalibur, or something like that?

If that is so... dear girl, you can build every Warframe in the game, and change whenever you want. At any point. In your Arsenal. You can have all of them. Any. Whenever.

As Feedback, this deserves to be pinned in the annals.

• Like 4

New warframes, just farm or buy em. Its that easy why would you want to reset your account. If you still do, just get a new one. Frankly kinda a dumb question especially since warframes don't really got classes, only roles and even then most of em have multiple roles. Example being Ivara, she's able to support, deal damage, survive, ect. Or even in specific role areas like Limbo for CC or trinity for support, they are really good at em to the poiny you dont use em for general gameplay, you use a Jack of all trades frame. 

Edited by Captain_Rocket505
Spelling corrections cause I can't do anything right

You can absolutely change your frame, without upending your profile. ❤️

When this new season of nightwave comes out on the 3rd, start working towards the Warframe Slot. Once you have a free slot, you can get another frame to switch into. Else, buying a slot will work. Warframe parts are gained through fighting bosses primarily (every boss past Vor) and their blueprints will be in the market for credits. It takes 12 hours for each part, and 72 hours for the 3 completed parts to be built into the blueprint, at which time you can then claim the completed frame and use them regularly, so long as you have a Warframe slot.