Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nightwave emissary coming back?

with glassmaker on its way right now , i decided to check out the emissary story and rewards , because i didnt get to play warframe at the time it was up , oh boy have i missedso many cool things , the operator bundle is just so cool , but i dont have it 😞 i just wanted to ask if the devs mentioned that emissary will be coming back? like wolf of saturn 

Edited by xXDead_GhostXx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

The whole thing itself won't happen again, however the rewards may end up in the reward pool for glassmaker.

i dont think it will come back with glassmaker , but yeah the story wont come back , like others said , it could come back like wolf of saturn did , same rewards but no new lore with it

• Like 1

the story itself you can see in-game I think. there used to be an "episodes" button, that had all the main story broadcasts, I think it's still there?

the rewards from Emissary will probably come back in the next Intermission, or maybe DE will be super ncie and rotate Emissary rewards in the Nightwvae shop, who knows. they will be back at some point.

11 hours ago, Corvid said:

Pretty sure the key is bought from the Market.

Oh wow. Had no idea. TIL. Gonna spam this now.

Too bad the Wolf doesn't have a key available... (or does he?).

Just craft the orkin derelict assassinate key and you can fight it. I didnt realize this for months but it seems like the guy will just be lost and forgotten on that node for all eternity.  Not surprising nobody knows he is there

26 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Baro sells Wolf beacons.

23 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I think they can also be obtained from the Nightwave Cred store.

I know, but that's hardly on the same availability as a permanent blueprint.