The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Packs Available Now!

[DE]Helen

Hey @[DE]Helen, I thought of an idea for future Tennocon packs, in theory would it be possible to have any physical merchandise (Mainly things like the 2020 T-shirt) double as a cosmetic for your Operator?

I'm not sure if that was a thing before, but it could be a decent idea, in light of how the physical portion was cancelled this year. Unless the physical things need to remain only as physical items.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I just wanted to clarify on the idea being a pack with the physical items as well as becoming digital items for your operator :]
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Skine_ said:

Man was going to buy the 55$ pack but then the shipping for the shirt & pin is 12$.  Guess Ill just pass on it all

$12 shipping for a shirt and pin? Ouch! Not worth it is right!

Still not sure if spending IRL money on DE is the right move given the poor performance recently. It isn't a Prime Access but...still...things to consider...

Guess it is a "steal" if you consider the Oberon Prime Value with 400 platinum is $39.99USD...

Glad the pandemic wasn't part of the price consideration this year...

It seems the price of digital things keeps costing more...cuz...well...pixels...

Tennocon 2016 - cannot find a digital pack let alone a price

Tennocon 2017 - Digital Pack (price unknown)

Tennocon 2018 - Digital Pack $20USD

Tennocon 2019 - Digital Pack $24.99USD

Tennocon 2020 - Digital Pack $24.99USD

Link to article about Tennocon 2016

Link to article about Tennocon 2017

Link to article about Tennocon 2018

Link to article about Tennocon 2018

Link to article about Tennocon 2019

LInk to Warframes site about Tennocon 2020 (but this will disappear eventually and be replaced with 2021)

Edited by GreyDeath789
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Hey @[DE]Helen, I thought of an idea for future Tennocon packs, in theory would it be possible to have any physical merchandise (Mainly things like the 2020 T-shirt) double as a cosmetic for your Operator?

I'm not sure if that was a thing before, but it could be a decent idea, in light of how the physical portion was cancelled this year. Unless the physical things need to remain only as physical items.

My operator wouldn't be caught dead in that t-shirt...mostly because my operator doesn't leave a corpse! Cool idea to add it as a cosmetic too!

• Like 1

True. It would be an interesting reference to the actual event in-game. There's a few other games out there which have self-referencing cosmetics too (Smash 4 & 5 come to mind). As far as the plat goes, it seems like a good deal in the digital pack, considering the price of the various Nintendo Esteem packs being around $20 each, while this digital pack offers even more than those do for about $5 more.

8 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

What do these look like?

The new war one is just you do a weird bow infont of a lotus helmet,

the tenno con2020 one is you do a kick and summon the tennocon logo, 

and the new war decoration is abit of a lie, its a small statue of the hollo-sentents you find on uranus and lua. 

So bad but not amazing either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Glaud said:

so thats why baro wasnt brigning anything usefull  for past few months, to make more ppls buy them digital packs

That's not how the Tennocon Baro works.

The special Tennocon Baro doesn't have anything new, just his entire existing inventory up until that point. You're not missing out on anything new and/or exclusive if you don't go.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (XB1)johnnyawesom06 said:

The new war one is just you do a weird bow infont of a lotus helmet,

the tenno con2020 one is you do a kick and summon the tennocon logo, 

and the new war decoration is abit of a lie, its a small statue of the hollo-sentents you find on uranus and lua. 

So bad but not amazing either.

Thanks for the info o7

I bought the bundle and it said that the code for the Digital Pack should be sent within 2 hours, but it has been 11 hours now and no code has been sent so far.

Edit: Took 16 hours but it did finally arrive.

Edited by N7Arthur

26 minutes ago, N7Arthur said:

I bought the bundle and it said that the code for the Digital Pack should be sent within 2 hours, but it has been 11 hours now and no code has been sent so far.

Code? I bought the pack through the site (paid with steam wallet) and all the stuff was already there on my next login, no codes involved. 

If you were in game when you made the purchase, i'd advice to log-out, then log-in again (or just restart the game, either should work) to see if the content has been delivered, otherwise you'll have to send a ticket to support explaining what's going on (i guess it goes without saying, but any request to support should be sent wth an explanation as clear as possible, any proof you can get, and perhaps some patience too).

Edit: Time to process the payment may vary depending of the method used, so should also check that said time (usually specified in the e-mail sent by the payment site) before sending any request to support.

Edited by Stormdragon

I bought this merch bundle from their store, not the regular digital one. It says: "PC Tenno: Get this bundle and save $5! A PC code for the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack will be emailed to you within 2 hours after purchase." on the first line.

Edit: I already have the order confirmation and the payment has gone though also, it's just waiting for the code. Already put in a support ticket with the merch store, was then redirected to regular DE support, which I already put a ticket in with too, at this point just waiting, figured I might try here too just in case.

Edit: Took 16 hours but it did finally arrive.

Edited by N7Arthur

On 2020-05-13 at 2:47 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

@[DE]Helen Will the purchase of the pack be available through Steam as was last year?

On 2020-05-13 at 8:11 AM, Aeon94 said:

@[DE]Helen Tennocon 2020 Pack is not available on Steam right now. Will the pack be added to Steam Store as well ?

I was wondering about this same thing. All my previous purchases of Tennocon Digital Packs were done through Steam.

Edited by dbugz

It shows unable to purchase on Taiwan PSN store, says You cannot purchase as your do not own Warframe Tennocon Digital pack.

Tennocon.png

This issue seems to be with Singapore PSN too (there was a thread about same on reddit)

Was informed on Twitch stream it goes live on 16th.

Edited by (PS4)zopeon

Awesome, bought it gotta support my fellow autism friends. 😉

On 2020-05-13 at 1:06 AM, Glaud said:

so thats why baro wasnt brigning anything usefull  for past few months, to make more ppls buy them digital packs

Baro is on a random rotation he doesn't bring the good stuff often like ever..

14 hours ago, MaddogMacbro said:

Why is this in USD Digital + Merch Pack or Merch pack alone., but digital is in Canadian dollar. that makes the Digital + Merch Pack some thing like $80.00 Can.

It seems like the Digital + Merch Bundle is not affected by regional pricing at all, even though the Digital Pack itself is. So if your regional price for the Digital Pack is less than 20 USD (for example, here in Russia it goes for about 11 USD), it actually becomes more expensive to buy the bundle than to buy its components separately!

13 hours ago, dbugz said:

I was wondering about this same thing. All my previous purchases of Tennocon Digital Packs were done through Steam.

Wile the Pack its self is not appearing for sale On the Steam Store, you can select Payment Method as your Steam Wallet.

On 2020-05-13 at 3:09 PM, (PS4)ShawnTails said:

To get the discount on the Merch Bundle, did i need to buy the Tennocon 2020 digital pack on the website too? Because i purchased it through the PSN Store and when i go to the checkout for the Merch Bundle, there is no discount.

I'm having the same issue. I contacted customer support and got a canned message about them not being able to assist with in-game issues.

3 hours ago, (PS4)DeFuerza said:

I'm having the same issue. I contacted customer support and got a canned message about them not being able to assist with in-game issues.

That sucks. It pretty much cost 60-65$USD +10$+ shipping if i want both the digital pass and the physical stuff...