Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Easiest Way To Beat Specters With Volt?

Probably put a lot of duration so you can have a long lasting and potentially use his 4 to stun the spectre. Not sure though as it's been a few years since I last how to a junction spectre.

Honestly my advice to any new player would be to invest in Inaros, he's so strong that you really dont need most of the essential mods to use him and he trivializes all junction spectre's just with his devour

I got the same problem when I started with Volt last year hmm Id say don't forget to run away and gain damage buff then zap him. If you have the Taxon mod it to have strong cold to it so it freezes the specter.  Good luck 🙂 

I farmed Valkyr then Valkyr prime a few weeks after starting with friends and ended up a Valkyr main. ^(-.-)^

you can use squad energy restore recharges  (blueprint of the small ones in market, medium in guilds and large from syndicates iirc) equipped in your gear wheel during those fights,  very useful when you still don't have access to a lot of warframe mods

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Alright so, I lost all my data on my Warframe Ps4 account and decided to start fresh on PC. And I decided to use Volt this time instead of Excalibur. I'm Having trouble beating Specters with volt so what's the easiest and best way to beat specters with volt?

Get the shock trooper augment.  Cast it.  Throw up a shield.  Fire your weapon through it.