Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime Design Speculation

I'm just so HYPED for my main to get himself a good ole shiny polish. Let's all just speculate hit design or what we wish it to be and anything else about our good big ball fire boi!

I'm honestly unsure if they can beat out his Deluxe, but that's the route I want them to go with him. Hopefully we get additions to his passive. As much as I love sliding, Nezha, alongside other frames have really outdated passives. The fact there is an augment to remove it kinda shows that too. But back on topic, I wonder what they'll do for his fire wheels design-wise. Like, if they go the route they've been going and put it into his legs, or if they do something else. So many awesome possibilities!

• Like 3

I'm genuinely curious if there'll take a Deluxe approach, or if they'll take a feminine approach, but given "that" meme I wouldn't blame DE if they chose so stray away. Not hating on either side.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I'm genuinely curious if there'll take a Deluxe approach, or if they'll take a feminine approach, but given "that" meme I wouldn't blame DE if they chose so stray away. Not hating on either side.

I definitely love the agile Tron looking theme they went for the original, but I personally just don't enjoy it being feminine. However, if they combined the masculinity of his Deluxe with the agile Tron theme of his base, I think that would look cool, while offering an incentive to use it separate from his deluxe, instead of competing with it. What do you think? Do you have any preferences on Nezha's Prime art direction?

• Like 1

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

I really hate Nezha's deluxe. The helmet is nice, I suppose. But it's just too bulky.

Is he confirmed next? I wonder what accessories he'll come with.

Unless DE throw a wildcard, Inaros and Nezha are next, not sure which order though since Nezha came as part of that Chinese Warframe thing.

• Like 2

It'll be based on the original slender design, they've never had a Prime based off a deluxe as far as I know.  Which, is fine. I prefer the runner look, maybe buff the calves or quads a little.  I just hope they give him a great Helm, the original causes some people confusion (thank God for Jinza!).  His passive is fine from a melee perspective, closing gaps quickly is key to efficient melee, just wish the momentum would transfer to the bullet jump.

I hope that the rings on the body have a partial energy or emmissive component to it, not full rings like the base helm and that "other alt helm" have, but partial like they're opening up (or better yet, make it animated like Nova Prime and have them open as his speed increases).  I think the tunic will take a similar route that Atlas Prime took.  Big question, the bands/conduits/ropes over the torso, what will become of those?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

Unless DE throw a wildcard, Inaros and Nezha are next, not sure which order though since Nezha came as part of that Chinese Warframe thing.

Given how Wukong and Atlas came, Nezha is next, then Inaros. And yeah, I wonder what awesome accessories he'll come with. Hopefully a Guandoa Prime as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

It'll be based on the original slender design, they've never had a Prime based off a deluxe as far as I know.  Which, is fine. I prefer the runner look, maybe buff the calves or quads a little.  I just hope they give him a great Helm, the original causes some people confusion (thank God for Jinza!).  His passive is fine from a melee perspective, closing gaps quickly is key to efficient melee, just wish the momentum would transfer to the bullet jump.

I hope that the rings on the body have a partial energy or emmissive component to it, not full rings like the base helm and that "other alt helm" have, but partial like they're opening up (or better yet, make it animated like Nova Prime and have them open as his speed increases).  I think the tunic will take a similar route that Atlas Prime took.  Big question, the bands/conduits/ropes over the torso, what will become of those?

Yeah, if they go that route and make him masculine with a much better helm and detail out his ring, that'd be awesome. And that'd be great if his momentum did transfer to bullet jump.

36 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

for my main

Same. I hope he has the masculine structure as the deluxe not the skinny base design. I would like a new helmet design possible the head on back of his deluxe skin and his ring needs a new design.

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 1

Nezha Prime is just gonna be Hatsune Miku with golden dress!

In all seriousness, judging by how DE is been doing primes lately, Im sure is gonna look more along the lines of Oberon Prime, just a wild guess.

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

His deluxe just feels too... overstated. I don't know if that makes sense. Especially with the dragon face on the back of it. Like whaa?

It almost looks like a samurai face mask of the ancient times. Back story of Nezha, the lone Samurai that harnessed the fire within his soul to defeat his foes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

His deluxe just feels too... overstated. I don't know if that makes sense. Especially with the dragon face on the back of it. Like whaa?

I'm with you on this, I prefer the base over the deluxe...but with Jinza helm.

26 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Tron theme of his base

Ha!  Got my Yellow, Orange, and Blue themes like that without even thinking about Tron till my clanmate mentioned it.  I really need a better screenshot of the Orange Hellion set-up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

It almost looks like a samurai face mask of the ancient times. Back story of Nezha, the lone Samurai that harnessed the fire within his soul to defeat his foes.

Samurais are Japanese. Nezha is Chinese.

That is also definitely not his back story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezha

Also I think you are thinking of a oni mask, (oni being demon)

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Chinese also had Samurai. But yeah, that's not his backstory.

Samurai is a Japanese word. If you mean there were warrior nobles in both China and Japan then yes. But I am going to hazard a guess with my limited knowledge that the two cultures were very different with regards to that.

• Like 2

I got his Deluxe, and I like it, so his prime will probably not stay default for me anyway. but his looks aren't what I'm waiting on, there's two thigns I'm FAR more eager to see:

What weapons will he come with? for the love of god PLEASE Guandao Prime: it's Chinese, and we still only have the Orthos as a primed Polearm. I'll settle for Tonbo Prime since it's old as hell but Guandao would fit so much better.

• Like 2