Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More warframe skin needed

MollAgdeduba

I'm not talking of course about the totally overpriced tennogen, we have really enought of them. 

We need more in-game platinum skin. 

The skin i'm asking are not some super strange concept, but will be also good some "immortal skin-concept", where the warframe is the same but the colors have different disposition, so you could have a chance to make a decent aspect to some warframe.

Edited by MollAgdeduba
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

I'm not talking of course about the totally overpriced tennogen, we have really enought of them. 

We need more in-game platinum skin. 

The skin i'm asking are not some super strange concept, but will be also good some "immortal skin-concept", where the warframe is the same but the colors have different disposition, so you could have a chance to make a decent aspect to some warframe.

I like the slam on player made skins like you are being fleeced having to pay for the time and work they put into their skins.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lazarow said:

Immortal skins are always good to have, sadly new ones are baro limited which is outright disappointing as they dont have them in market for plat so we have options

yes i have the immortal skin, but most warframe don't have any immortal skin, and other warframe have the immortal colors disposition ugly as the regular disposition.

The fact is for a lot of warframe also if they have immortal skin and maybe the special skin (the one that canges also the aspect and not only the colors) is impossible to have a decent apparence.

Having more choice (for platinum) will be great.

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I like the slam on player made skins like you are being fleeced having to pay for the time and work they put into their skins.

The problem about tennogen is this: the currency of the game is platinum and its value is equal for every player, for pay euro ther's the real life, and not of secondary importance, the 7 euro a tennogen skin cost are not the same everyehere, depending on your country and also the region of your country, you will discover that 7 euro could be a lot of money. If you are from a north country you will not have any problem with 7 euro, if oyu are from germany or france 7 euro could be a a decent price, italy, spain, portugal and some other country could see the 7 euro a high price, and there are other country where 7 euro are a lot of money.

But that's off topic. I'm just asking more stupid skin, where the shape of the colors is disposed in different way.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

The problem about tennogen is this: the currency of the game is platinum and its value is equal for every player, for pay euro ther's the real life, and not of secondary importance, the 7 euro a tennogen skin cost are not the same everyehere, depending on your country and also the region of your country, you will discover that 7 euro could be a lot of money. If you are from a north country you will not have any problem with 7 euro, if oyu are from germany or france 7 euro could be a a decent price, italy, spain, portugal and some other country could see the 7 euro a high price, and there are other country where 7 euro are a lot of money.

But that's off topic. I'm just asking more stupid skin, where the shape of the colors is disposed in different way.

That was certainly a reasonable complaint once I understood better what you meant. Unfortunately, they can't pay the creators in plat. (at least I wouldn't accept that.) But the problem is is that with players creating a wide variety of skins and helms and such, there's less need for the artists at DE to do it.

Even after Tennogen came into existence, I remember seeing a few immortal skins, but not for some time. And sometimes the Deluxe skins are just, well subject to personal taste they are so different.

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Skins are not content, skins are consolation prizes for waiting for new quests

Hope players still realize that a pandemic is ongoing. Because after Deadlock Protocol, there might be a longer wait for quests. They might have some other things deep in development but if they dont then Deadlock could be it for a while. 

Skins are always needed. Each frame needs at least 20-25 skin + 30-40 alt helms by this time. The problem is the devs cannot make enough cosmetics because they need at least +50% more manpower to focusing on skins too. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kevoisvevo said:

I don't find tennogen skins too expensive. They are like what 1-3 dollars only? Better than any 60 buck prime access

Tennogen skins are on the same price as the normal ones but peoples forget that due there are 75%.

Also platinum can be traded so no money investment needed. Those who pay keeping these peoples.

Edited by Szuna
  • Like 9

4 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

I don't find tennogen skins too expensive. They are like what 1-3 dollars only? Better than any 60 buck prime access

w8 a second... where u find a skin 1-3 dollars skin? cause on my market they cost 6/7/8 € each that are more than 10 dollars

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Hope players still realize that a pandemic is ongoing. Because after Deadlock Protocol, there might be a longer wait for quests. They might have some other things deep in development but if they dont then Deadlock could be it for a while. 

Nothing to do with the lockdown, I'm talking more about story quests. The Second Dream was released in 2015, The War Within in 2016, Chains of Harrow in 2017, & The Sacrifice in 2018

The next story driven quest is apparently The Duviri Paradox, delayed until 2021

1 hour ago, MollAgdeduba said:

overpriced tennogen

Dude, tennogen skins cost about 7 USA dollars. 275 platinum that is mostly needed to buy deluxe skin bundles, are over 10 dollars. 

Overpriced where?

11 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

Dude, tennogen skins cost about 7 USA dollars. 275 platinum that is mostly needed to buy deluxe skin bundles, are over 10 dollars. 

Overpriced where?

Can't undertand why every people is so offended when i say that "tennogen are not cheap" but no one try to focus on the main idea, that is about "colors skin" and not "shape change skin".

If you guys want to talk about tennogen create your post in this forum, title it: "why tennogen are chap" and tell us the story of how 10 dollars  (or 7 euro) are really few money in your beautiful city/country.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Nothing to do with the lockdown, I'm talking more about story quests. The Second Dream was released in 2015, The War Within in 2016, Chains of Harrow in 2017, & The Sacrifice in 2018

The next story driven quest is apparently The Duviri Paradox, delayed until 2021

The next Story driven quest is Deadlock Protocol, which is a warframe quest that we haven't gotten since Chains of Harrow (Technically The Sacrifice but I dont count Excal Umbra/Prime 2.0).

It's not just a tileset rework but it's coming with a quest too. Which is what I'm really looking forward to as it's going to likely resemble an older like Chains of Harrow update. 

Planes of Duvri is the next open world so I'm not even surprised that it got delayed until 2021, I was in the audience for the reveal at Tennocon and basically everyone in the audience was like "coming 2021" after they fixed there jaws lol

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

The next Story driven quest is Deadlock Protocol, which is a warframe quest that we haven't gotten since Chains of Harrow (Technically The Sacrifice but I dont count Excal Umbra/Prime 2.0).

That's not at all what I was referring to