Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get [Exilus Forma]?

Scar.brother.help.me

Uh... Can't you just forma the exilus slot with normal forma already? I'm pretty sure i forma'd it a couple of  times.

Oh, nevermind. I'm an idiot. As in forma that maxes exilus slot multi-polarized allowing any mods? Then yes, i agree. Tactical versatility is always good.

Old suggestion to be nekro-ed: multiple unlockable forma polarities per slot.

Zenurik polarity was always an oddity amidst the other more common polarities.

Note that there are other ways of accommodating this but is clunky at best: having multiple of the same frame for different builds is just a pain.

All forma should have been universal to begin with. A bad concept that now requires too many little fixes DE is looking at. Why Aura, Stance, Umbral and Exilus Forma? lol Or even Potatoes should have been universal.  Should have been one per slot to max them. Just imagine 500 weapons and frames maxing each weapons and frame averages 8 universal forma, 500 x 8 = 4,000 Formas. But with specific formas and polarities, that number can be infinite because as mods change you have to change a polarity slot to fix each build especially with rivens.

4 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

All forma should have been universal to begin with. A bad concept that now requires too many little fixes DE is looking at. Why Aura, Stance, Umbral and Exilus Forma? lol Or even Potatoes should have been universal.  Should have been one per slot to max them. Just imagine 500 weapons and frames maxing each weapons and frame averages 8 universal forma, 500 x 8 = 4,000 Formas. But with specific formas and polarities, that number can be infinite because as mods change you have to change a polarity slot to fix each build especially with rivens.

Or, hear me out, a universal forma that requires like 4 forma to make, kinda like...what was it...hmmm...

Oh yeah

AURA FORMA

DO THAT, BUT MAKE IT USABLE ON ACTUAL SLOTS

5 minutes ago, nerfinator6 said:

Or, hear me out, a universal forma that requires like 4 forma to make, kinda like...what was it...hmmm...

Oh yeah

AURA FORMA

Easier than that, just make all forma into "1 universal" and get rid of all these different formas. Equipping a forma into a slot allows for a universal polarity mod slot. Or better yet just get rid of different polarities and by equipping a forma in a slot, it reduces the cost of mod by half.

It was similar to how companions decayed for no reason just being alive. They were trying to integrate the feel as if they are real living creatures. But the idea was horrible and finally took it out after so many years. Same with this too many forma idea. Seems like a great idea but really not effective.

45 minutes ago, nerfinator6 said:

Oh yeah

AURA FORMA

Preach it! Make it happen!

I've been saying this for ages:

I believe that the Aura Forma should be changed to simply be a Universal Forma (excluding Umbra polarity), allowing it to be used on any and all slots. Universal Forma would allow for MANY new builds to be made.

The cost of currently creating an Aura Forma (four Forma, one Argon Crystal, ten Nitain Extract, and 100,000 Credits) is enough to balance this change being implemented.

Well, this is farm frame and it is fine to have those "complications" like different types of universal forma. We already have them all but one for exilus (nice if they were for both warframe and weapon exilus, but even if they were 2 more separate exilus forma - I'd still "buy it" - I need something to grind anyway 😄).

Archived