Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (Open, IC)

Rakawan

On 2020-10-12 at 12:44 PM, Rakawan said:

Lucien turns to look at Kacilius. 

“Fortunately for you I am not your commanding officer, or I would be giving you a very stern ‘chewing out’ regarding proper trigger control.” He says. “Unfortunately I am also contracted to defend this fine gentlemen”. 

He gestures to Zaeed. 

“So if you get trigger happy and some of those rounds happen to find their way into the vicinity of me or my client I will proceed to hunt you down and teach you the error of your ways.” He says. “Do we understand eachother?”

3 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Anak began to stand up, slowly and carefully so as not to seem threatening.  "We should go back to base," she said.  "This is not a place for solving puzzles."
She stood up fully, and kicked at Kacilius's guns on the ground.  "You can have these," --she glanced toward Lucien and Zaeed-- "I'll probably get shot if I don't let you have them.  You Tenno, you don't have to worry about getting in fights, but me?" She tapped her armor near the hole in her shoulder, and glanced meaningfully toward the two corpses.

Kacilius nodded at Lucien. "Understood." He scooped up his Stradavar Prime and Velox when he noticed Anak's wound. "You... are you alright?" He took out a Health Pack and pressed it against Anak's wound. "That should help. Sorry about earlier." He walked back towards the cave entrance when he turned around. "Lucien, do you know who I can go to for Void-Artifacts?"

On 2020-10-12 at 5:44 PM, Rakawan said:

Lucien turns to look at Kacilius. 

“Fortunately for you I am not your commanding officer, or I would be giving you a very stern ‘chewing out’ regarding proper trigger control.” He says. “Unfortunately I am also contracted to defend this fine gentlemen”. 

He gestures to Zaeed. 

“So if you get trigger happy and some of those rounds happen to find their way into the vicinity of me or my client I will proceed to hunt you down and teach you the error of your ways.” He says. “Do we understand eachother?”

On 2020-10-13 at 6:07 PM, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius nodded at Lucien. "Understood." He scooped up his Stradavar Prime and Velox when he noticed Anak's wound. "You... are you alright?" He took out a Health Pack and pressed it against Anak's wound. "That should help. Sorry about earlier." He walked back towards the cave entrance when he turned around. "Lucien, do you know who I can go to for Void-Artifacts?"

He seems to be taken notes of what recently happened, he kinda zoned out a little "Mistakes happen but I do pefure to keep myself alive" He says agreeing with Lucien "I think it be be best if you do Grinner" He looks back to them "We ready to head out again?" 

On 2020-10-13 at 1:07 PM, EpicdudeX said:

"Thanks," Anak said.  The health pack was a nice gesture, but it would take more than that for her to forgive him.

And no-one had any answer for what to do with the bodies of the other two Grineer, even though she had asked multiple times.  It was time to take matters into her own hands.  She knelt by the body of Tar'rok, and began to loot the body.  Or maybe it would be better to think of it as salvage.  Either way, it had to be done.  The body would only very slowly decompose out here, and just leaving it didn't seem proper to her.  And anyway, Morrison had told her to bring back any safety equipment on dead bodies.

((oh boy.  wonder if rakawan was expecting dark stuff like this.))

14 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

"Thanks," Anak said.  The health pack was a nice gesture, but it would take more than that for her to forgive him.

And no-one had any answer for what to do with the bodies of the other two Grineer, even though she had asked multiple times.  It was time to take matters into her own hands.  She knelt by the body of Tar'rok, and began to loot the body.  Or maybe it would be better to think of it as salvage.  Either way, it had to be done.  The body would only very slowly decompose out here, and just leaving it didn't seem proper to her.  And anyway, Morrison had told her to bring back any safety equipment on dead bodies.

((oh boy.  wonder if rakawan was expecting dark stuff like this.))

You find a days worth of rations, along with a small hand carved wooden container that, from the smell and sound, contains spices. 

You also find two dispel grenades, a Harpak with a grapple modification and two full mags, and a bandolier of seven Sheev daggers. Scavenging the area allows you to recover enough to fill all but one slot. 

His mask and filter have clearly seen better days, but a quick check reveals them to be functional, if barely. There is a pouch at his side designated for an emergency beacon, but it is empty. 

The containment device he deployed is still in place, looking no worse for the wear.

On 2020-10-15 at 10:48 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

He seems to be taken notes of what recently happened, he kinda zoned out a little "Mistakes happen but I do pefure to keep myself alive" He says agreeing with Lucien "I think it be be best if you do Grinner" He looks back to them "We ready to head out again?" 

”I would recommenced selling to House Tanis.” Lucien says. “Though, one Tenno to another, the Corpus might give a better deal, if you don’t mind haggling.”

On 2020-10-13 at 1:07 PM, EpicdudeX said:

On 2020-10-13 at 12:50 PM, Owlrrex said:

Vydraixenne managed to chuckle. "Does anyone know why the Indifference does anything? I maybe more familiar with what lies beyond this plane than most, but that secret I haven't solved yet!" she answered, wholly truthfully, and added on:
"And I don't think the memory played out fully... it seemed somewhat insignificant, compared to this place and its history." she gestured around. "Maybe if we had had a chance to view more. But we didn't." Her voice was not accusatory. He and the House had kept these secrets for ages. how could she fault them for just... keeping to do that? And that was assuming that his reason for breaking off the memory had not been genuine concern. Which it might just've been.

She turned her head towards him, squinting slightly. "Do you intend to try again?" she asked warily.

“Perhaps later.” Ryoko says. “For now I think it best we stick to more scientific demonstrations.” 

He rolls his shoulders and his frame teleports across the distance between them, reforming around him.

”In fact, there is one branch of research you may be interested in.” 

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

”I would recommenced selling to House Tanis.” Lucien says. “Though, one Tenno to another, the Corpus might give a better deal, if you don’t mind haggling.”

He nods and looks over to Kacilius "If you are looking for certain wears, once I set up shop in the Lab, I'll be happy to do trade, that's if I get there" He says "I've traded with Tenno before, or atleast I think they where Tenno, just a bit eh, edgy, if that's what folks call it?" 

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

You find a days worth of rations, along with a small hand carved wooden container that, from the smell and sound, contains spices. 

You also find two dispel grenades, a Harpak with a grapple modification and two full mags, and a bandolier of seven Sheev daggers. Scavenging the area allows you to recover enough to fill all but one slot. 

His mask and filter have clearly seen better days, but a quick check reveals them to be functional, if barely. There is a pouch at his side designated for an emergency beacon, but it is empty. 

The containment device he deployed is still in place, looking no worse for the wear.

Anak deposited her findings in a small pile by the dead Golden Maw, and began on the dead Manic.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Perhaps later.” Ryoko says. “For now I think it best we stick to more scientific demonstrations.” 

He rolls his shoulders and his frame teleports across the distance between them, reforming around him.

”In fact, there is one branch of research you may be interested in.” 

Vydraixenne waited not a second to also retreat into the safe confines of her warframe, celebrating her return to airborne lightness with a quick pirouette that looked just like a Ballet-dancers, and well practiced to boot.
"Great. I think we should try not catch anymore unwanted attention right now, yes?"

As his words sounded like they would visit a different part of the House soon, she looked around one more time to wave her inner goodbye to the forest - for now. She'd definitely try to return at some point. There was much here that called out to her Other Side, and she was not one to let that call unnoticed, or even fear it.
"Of course there is." she replied with a chuckle. "Otherwise I wouldn't be researching as I do day by day, no?" She glided towards him, because that was where the lift was, after all. But as she tried to pass him, she also continued to speak with a tease in her tone again: "What other do you think you research here that will interest me?"

20 hours ago, Owlrrex said:

Vydraixenne waited not a second to also retreat into the safe confines of her warframe, celebrating her return to airborne lightness with a quick pirouette that looked just like a Ballet-dancers, and well practiced to boot.
"Great. I think we should try not catch anymore unwanted attention right now, yes?"

As his words sounded like they would visit a different part of the House soon, she looked around one more time to wave her inner goodbye to the forest - for now. She'd definitely try to return at some point. There was much here that called out to her Other Side, and she was not one to let that call unnoticed, or even fear it.
"Of course there is." she replied with a chuckle. "Otherwise I wouldn't be researching as I do day by day, no?" She glided towards him, because that was where the lift was, after all. But as she tried to pass him, she also continued to speak with a tease in her tone again: "What other do you think you research here that will interest me?"

“I think you would be interested in more than just our research.” He says coyly. “However the prosthetics labs are our next stop. I noticed you have an interest in such things.”

A young boy darts out of the gravity lift, freezing as he sees you and Ryoko. The lift flares again and he throws himself into the “bushes” behind on of the trees, holding up a finger to his lips. 

“Brandon!” A voice snaps. “When I get my hands on you, I’ll..... oh... Arbiter.”

The woman, her wrinkled features twisted into a stern look, stops, and bows. 

“Matron.” Ryoko says. “Lost one of our charges have we?”

He shifts just slightly, placing himself between the Matron and the boy, blocking any chance of her sighting him.

The boy in the bushes is staring at you in awe. 

22 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Anak deposited her findings in a small pile by the dead Golden Maw, and began on the dead Manic.

You find nothing of note, save a strange device lodged behind the tubes and masks on the Manic’s back. It beats the symbol of the Twin Kweens, though it is defaced with jagged claw marks. 

The rest of his supplies seem to be pilfered already, likely by the Limbo.

On 2020-10-21 at 8:35 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

He nods and looks over to Kacilius "If you are looking for certain wears, once I set up shop in the Lab, I'll be happy to do trade, that's if I get there" He says "I've traded with Tenno before, or atleast I think they where Tenno, just a bit eh, edgy, if that's what folks call it?" 

”Let me guess.” Lucien says. “Dressed up in red and black. All cloak and dagger and ‘vengeance!’?”

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

”Let me guess.” Lucien says. “Dressed up in red and black. All cloak and dagger and ‘vengeance!’?”

He rubs his chin "Yes actually, not sure if it was some Tenno with odd fashion choice or something else, see most Tenno I do trades with, have the actual kindness to come out of their Warframes, but these guys didn't, strange masks too or helmets, or heads?, ah I don;t kown, what Warframes really are" He says "Only what I saw in files"

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You find nothing of note, save a strange device lodged behind the tubes and masks on the Manic’s back. It beats the symbol of the Twin Kweens, though it is defaced with jagged claw marks. 

The rest of his supplies seem to be pilfered already, likely by the Limbo.

Anak added the object to her pile, and picked up the two bodies, one under each arm.

"I'm going to drop these two into space," she said, forcing her voice to remain level, and began to slowly walk down the tunnel, to where the tunnel ended at the edge of the rock fragment.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“I think you would be interested in more than just our research.” He says coyly. “However the prosthetics labs are our next stop. I noticed you have an interest in such things.”

A young boy darts out of the gravity lift, freezing as he sees you and Ryoko. The lift flares again and he throws himself into the “bushes” behind on of the trees, holding up a finger to his lips. 

“Brandon!” A voice snaps. “When I get my hands on you, I’ll..... oh... Arbiter.”

The woman, her wrinkled features twisted into a stern look, stops, and bows. 

“Matron.” Ryoko says. “Lost one of our charges have we?”

He shifts just slightly, placing himself between the Matron and the boy, blocking any chance of her sighting him.

The boy in the bushes is staring at you in awe. 

The way Vydraixenne stiffened was unlike her excited joy he had evoked with his earlier suggestions - he might not've struck gold with this one.
"An interest. That's a nice way to put..." she started, with quite some venom in her voice, but is promptly interrupted by a kid rushing along.

A kid? She didn't see children around often. Cetus and Fortuna had their small share, the former she visited now and then, yet had never been on the best of terms with them. She wasn't sure what to make of there being children here - it made sense, now that she thought about it, and sure, they could be fun for a moment or so, but she wasn't fond of their... well, childish antics. Especially not around valuables like...

"HEY!! That's not a playground! Don't break anything!" From her shouting this after the boy, it happened so that she was facing her back to both Ryoko and the woman leaving the lift, turning around when she heard them start a conversation. Why did things always happen all at once?

To buy some time for herself to think, she hovered closer and curiously bowed towards the woman - too close for some people's tastes - inspecting her from bottom to top. "Matron, you say?" she asked in a slow, curious tone. "So you're taking care of this colony's future generation?"

On 2020-10-21 at 7:46 AM, Rakawan said:

On 2020-10-21 at 8:35 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

5 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

He rubs his chin "Yes actually, not sure if it was some Tenno with odd fashion choice or something else, see most Tenno I do trades with, have the actual kindness to come out of their Warframes, but these guys didn't, strange masks too or helmets, or heads?, ah I don;t kown, what Warframes really are" He says "Only what I saw in files"

Kacilius shook his head. "Not going to sell to the Corpus. Bad memories." He slightly stiffened when Zaeed mentioned an "edgy Tenno". "Stalker. That %$#@. Do. Not. Trust. That. Bastard. He is only out for himself." He twitched. "As a matter of fact, he tried to exterminate us with the help of Hunhow. Stay away from him and his Acolytes as far as possible." He sighed. "Now then, time to sell this to House Tanis." He walked towards the cave entrance, this time for real.

On 2020-10-22 at 10:06 AM, UnremarkableUsername said:

Anak added the object to her pile, and picked up the two bodies, one under each arm.

"I'm going to drop these two into space," she said, forcing her voice to remain level, and began to slowly walk down the tunnel, to where the tunnel ended at the edge of the rock fragment.

Lucien makes no move to stop you. 

On 2020-10-22 at 10:00 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

“Either Acolytes or Wraiths then.” Lucien says. “Wraiths are Tenno crime bosses, unpleasant but you can at least reason with them. Acolytes on the other hand, not much mind left to reason with.”

On 2020-10-22 at 3:19 PM, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius shook his head. "Not going to sell to the Corpus. Bad memories." He slightly stiffened when Zaeed mentioned an "edgy Tenno". "Stalker. That %$#@. Do. Not. Trust. That. Bastard. He is only out for himself." He twitched. "As a matter of fact, he tried to exterminate us with the help of Hunhow. Stay away from him and his Acolytes as far as possible." He sighed. "Now then, time to sell this to House Tanis." He walked towards the cave entrance, this time for real.

“There’s a cafe on the fifth floor that just opened.” Lucien says. “Might be a good place to rest up.”

On 2020-10-22 at 12:33 PM, Owlrrex said:

The way Vydraixenne stiffened was unlike her excited joy he had evoked with his earlier suggestions - he might not've struck gold with this one.
"An interest. That's a nice way to put..." she started, with quite some venom in her voice, but is promptly interrupted by a kid rushing along.

A kid? She didn't see children around often. Cetus and Fortuna had their small share, the former she visited now and then, yet had never been on the best of terms with them. She wasn't sure what to make of there being children here - it made sense, now that she thought about it, and sure, they could be fun for a moment or so, but she wasn't fond of their... well, childish antics. Especially not around valuables like...

"HEY!! That's not a playground! Don't break anything!" From her shouting this after the boy, it happened so that she was facing her back to both Ryoko and the woman leaving the lift, turning around when she heard them start a conversation. Why did things always happen all at once?

To buy some time for herself to think, she hovered closer and curiously bowed towards the woman - too close for some people's tastes - inspecting her from bottom to top. "Matron, you say?" she asked in a slow, curious tone. "So you're taking care of this colony's future generation?"

The woman takes a step back with an indignant huff. Clearly personal space is a big deal for her. 

“I do not believe you are privy to that information.” She says. “You may be used to the rest of the system bowing and scraping to your every whim but that is not House Tanis functions. If it were up to me...”

Ryoko steps in front of you. 

“But it’s not.” He says. “It’s up to the Master. And he has made his stance quite clear.”

”For now.” The Matron says. “But the moment one of you loses control and harms one of my charges I will have every last one of you removed, by force if necessary.”

She straightens the pins holding her hair up. 

“Now if you’ll excuse me I have a a miscreant to discipline.” She says, staring off into the forest. “Brandon! Come on out this instant!”

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The woman takes a step back with an indignant huff. Clearly personal space is a big deal for her. 

“I do not believe you are privy to that information.” She says. “You may be used to the rest of the system bowing and scraping to your every whim but that is not House Tanis functions. If it were up to me...”

Ryoko steps in front of you. 

“But it’s not.” He says. “It’s up to the Master. And he has made his stance quite clear.”

”For now.” The Matron says. “But the moment one of you loses control and harms one of my charges I will have every last one of you removed, by force if necessary.”

She straightens the pins holding her hair up. 

“Now if you’ll excuse me I have a a miscreant to discipline.” She says, staring off into the forest. “Brandon! Come on out this instant!”

Vydraixenne withdrew a bit upon the fierce rebuttal by the woman, suprised but also amused. People like them always looked a bit like paper cutouts to her, lacking an additional dimension that her kind possessed, and her outburst was so lively yet limited. It was surreal, in a way.

"Bowing and scraping?" she replied, with suprise in her voice, as she turned to Ryoko. "I don't recall that. Have we missed that the war is over, Grineer and Corpus in submission, while we were trapped in this fairy forest?" her voice becomes more and more cutting and sarcasitc - not at Ryoko, of course, who she's superficially addressing.
"Ah, you're a funny one, Missus Matron." she closed out her verbal jab in a somewhat dismissal manner. She looked around, wondering whether the boy would indeed come out, but keeping an eye on Ryoko in case he decided to depart early.

On 2020-10-22 at 10:06 AM, UnremarkableUsername said:

On 2020-10-26 at 7:31 AM, Rakawan said:

Lucien makes no move to stop you. 

Anak disappeared into the side tunnel, leaving Floater at the tunnel intersection to watch her back.

At the end, where the tunnel met the edge of Lua's cracked and hollowed inner space, she set the bodies down, her brothers that she'd only known for a few minutes.

There were no funerary rites among the Grineer.  Recovery of bodies was usually not possible.  She'd spent time among the Ostrons, they usually buried their dead, and so did Grineer defectors in Iron Wake.  But that was a laborious task, especially without a shovel, and if she dug a hole here she risked breaking into a cave.

The obvious thing to do here would be to drop them out the end of the tunnel, but she imagined that would leave a conundrum for any scavenger or archaeologist who might find them in the future.  Anak didn't want to inconvenience that hypothetical explorer, whoever it might be.  It could even be herself, if she ever went to explore the rock layer below.

That left cremation.  For someone who could make fire from their mind and breath, this would not be especially difficult.  At least, not physically difficult.  Emotionally, that was another matter.

What was with Tenno anyway?  Two different Tenno had shot immediately on seeing Grineer.

The main tunnel slowly filled with the fetid, sooty odor of burning flesh.
Anak returned several minutes later to the main tunnel.  Soot darkened the front of her armor, and lines of salt ran down her face where her tears had boiled away.

((What was with Tenno anyway?  Kacilius had gone into the Depths and gotten a Void puzzle.  Anak had gone into the Depths and gotten traumatized.))

On 2020-10-26 at 11:31 AM, Rakawan said:

“Either Acolytes or Wraiths then.” Lucien says. “Wraiths are Tenno crime bosses, unpleasant but you can at least traps  with them. Acolytes on the other hand, not much mind left to reason with.”

He shrugs "Never got a name, she just spoke to me about how terrible Alad V was, took the deal and went on our merry way" He says

On 2020-10-26 at 7:31 AM, Rakawan said:

“There’s a cafe on the fifth floor that just opened.” Lucien says. “Might be a good place to rest up.”

Kacilius walked through the cave entrance to the gravity lift. As he rose, the weightlessness made him slightly dizzy. After reaching the fifth floor, Kacilius walked with a slight stumble into the cafe.

On 2020-10-13 at 3:40 AM, Rakawan said:

“Hello.” One of the Artisans next to it says. “I see you are interested in our work.”

He gestures to the device.

“Remarkable, isn’t it?” He asks. “Until now we have not had any evidence of transdimensional convergence. But now, thanks to this device, we can actually track various ‘anchors’ like yourself, as they warp the very fabric of reality.” 

The other artisan by the artifact simply rolls his eyes, his hands busy holding a bloody cloth to his forehead. Whatever wound he has suffered has clearly not dulled his annoyance with his coworker.

Satisfied with the explanation , she turn to him. "That is rather fascinating, although is your co-worker alright? He appears to be injured." She gives the injured man another lookover.

On 2020-10-26 at 10:27 AM, Owlrrex said:

Vydraixenne withdrew a bit upon the fierce rebuttal by the woman, suprised but also amused. People like them always looked a bit like paper cutouts to her, lacking an additional dimension that her kind possessed, and her outburst was so lively yet limited. It was surreal, in a way.

"Bowing and scraping?" she replied, with suprise in her voice, as she turned to Ryoko. "I don't recall that. Have we missed that the war is over, Grineer and Corpus in submission, while we were trapped in this fairy forest?" her voice becomes more and more cutting and sarcasitc - not at Ryoko, of course, who she's superficially addressing.
"Ah, you're a funny one, Missus Matron." she closed out her verbal jab in a somewhat dismissal manner. She looked around, wondering whether the boy would indeed come out, but keeping an eye on Ryoko in case he decided to depart early.

“It could very well have.” Ryoko says, his tone amused. “Matron, you wouldn’t happen to have the time, would you?”

The Matron simply glares at him. 

“But on the top pic at hand, I did see a rather mischievous rascal perched in the branches over yonder.” Ryoko says, pointing towards where the Indifference was, clearly referencing it instead of the child peeking out from the bushes. “Thought they have probabaly delved deeper by now.”

The Matron gives out an annoyed grunt and pushes, or tries to push, past you towards the tree. 

Ryoko waits for her to pass and then makes a hushing motion towards you. He turns to the child in the bushes and flashes a series of hand signals, then gestures to the lift. 

The child, a young boy, darts out from the bushes silently, and dives into the lift. 

Ryoko motions for you to follow.

On 2020-11-05 at 5:23 PM, (XBOX)PolarisWren said:

Satisfied with the explanation , she turn to him. "That is rather fascinating, although is your co-worker alright? He appears to be injured." She gives the injured man another lookover.

“My injury is insignificant compared to the pain I feel from listening to this imbecile feed you such unscientific drivel.” He snaps. “As if a chaotic force like the Void could serve as any sort of anchor, much less one capable of forcing the convergence of entire timelines. The device is clearly broken!”

On 2020-11-01 at 2:55 PM, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius walked through the cave entrance to the gravity lift. As he rose, the weightlessness made him slightly dizzy. After reaching the fifth floor, Kacilius walked with a slight stumble into the cafe.

The bar is corpus in style, filled with neon signage advertising prices and automated kiosks dispensing drinks in exchange for credit chips. 

“I’m telling you.” A man in miners clothes is saying, his beard covered with beer foam. “It’s a conspiracy.”

”Give it a rest Mikael.” Another miner says. “The Master just likes his privacy”.

”Awfully convenient.” Mikael says. “This recluse just happens to be a completely unmentioned child of the Achimedian Miriam, who just happens to have complete trust in a Tenno and an Ex-corpus scam artist to run his affairs for him without every showing his face.”

He slams his mug down. 

“You ask me you’re all being taken for a ride.” He said. 

“So what if we are?” Another voice challenges. The owner is a Solaris rig jockey, his augmentations a good sight better than those available to the residents of Fortuna. “If it weren’t for whoever runs this place, we’d all be slaving away in Grineer gulags, Corpus debt camps, or worse.”

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The bar is disgruntled corpus in style, filled with neon signage advertising prices and automated kiosks dispensing drinks in exchange for credit chips. 

“I’m telling you.” A man in miners clothes is saying, his beard covered with beer foam. “It’s a conspiracy.”

”Give it a rest Mikael.” Another miner says. “The Master just likes his privacy”.

”Awfully convenient.” Mikael says. “This recluse just happens to be a completely unmentioned child of the Achimedian Miriam, who just happens to have complete trust in a Tenno and an Ex-corpus scam artist to run his affairs for him without every showing his face.”

He slams his mug down. 

“You ask me you’re all being taken for a ride.” He said. 

“So what if we are?” Another voice challenges. The owner is a Solaris rig jockey, his augmentations a good sight better than those available to the residents of Fortuna. “If it weren’t for whoever runs this place, we’d all be slaving away in Grineer gulags, Corpus debt camps, or worse.”

Kacilius flopped into a chair nearby and listened to the conversation. This is interesting news. Yawning slightly, albeit loudly, Kacilius stretched his arms and leaned into the chair. He was tired, and sleeping might let him relax. Kacilius settled into a dream.

Archived