Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

43 minutes ago, (XB1)waterdude95 said:

i never got a propmpt email, and i didn't do super well, but i did participate, so i'd like my poster, i submitted a ticket and it just said it was "forwarded to the team handling things" and was labeled "solved" and still haven't heard anything or gotten any email

Same here, first and probably last tennocon if this is the way it's going to be.

On 2020-08-11 at 4:30 PM, Aeoni said:

I sent in the ticket with all the information requested by the OP, received a notification of my request being processed and that they also needed my e-mail address, which I then sent back. All was lovely. But it turns out I missed the deadline for these prizes by two days with my reply (not even the original ticket, just the one with the email address).

I mean, okay. I understand that. But there was never any mention of a deadline that I saw in those interactions. I only even heard of the trivia prizes being possible to reclaim during one of the live streams. I suppose that's just how it is.

Sorry, just being completely disappointed right now.

16 hours ago, Hafo0135 said:

Yeah, Agreed. They should've sent out some ingame notice if there was a deadline, or even posted something on twitter or reddit or something besides just the forums, especially considering that they said it may take a while to receive your rewards. They dropped the ball on this one.

I now DID get the code sent. Odd, after I was told I was too late, but I am certainly not complaining. ❤️

5 hours ago, (XB1)waterdude95 said:

i never got a propmpt email, and i didn't do super well, but i did participate, so i'd like my poster, i submitted a ticket and it just said it was "forwarded to the team handling things" and was labeled "solved" and still haven't heard anything or gotten any email

Same. Was wondering the ETA of these since this is a little ridiculous.

Archived