Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

On 2020-08-04 at 8:06 PM, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Ah...I see...At least I got the prompt to get a drop from the quiz event.

Good to know for next year.
Maybe they did clarify and I just didn't get it. Oh well, lesson learned. 
I also was on desktop, not mobile so maybe that played a part in my confusion. 
Thanks for the clarification. 

It was even easier to miss if you had Adblock/uBlock/etc enabled - it would partially block the quiz overlay, so while that small icon on the right they told you to click to allow the quiz add-on to use your Twitch username was still there, there was nothing to click when the actual answers were displayed. I realized that I should disable ad blockers and Tampermonkey fairly quickly, but I still missed a couple of questions because of that.

I hope they'll mention the clicking part and the possible plugin issues next year - well, if there will be an online version of the quiz, of course.

It was recommended to me as well to keep checking back on the forum posts here @(PS4)stian_91. Hopefully we'll see more context in the near future for this.

All things considered, I think trying the Quiz kit again someday would be nice, it just may not have worked for everyone like the early bugs in Scarlet Spear (Thankfully that will return someday!). I guess some things to keep in mind for when / if Quiz kit is used again is if there are any ad blockers (If those interfere with Quiz Kit), and making sure peoples' "presence" in their Twitch settings are set to online, and that they've clicked on the question asking if they want to watch a particular stream (That's what I made sure to do whenever my drops worked, besides the ad blocker thing). 

6 hours ago, Ginshu said:

It was even easier to miss if you had Adblock/uBlock/etc enabled - it would partially block the quiz overlay, so while that small icon on the right they told you to click to allow the quiz add-on to use your Twitch username was still there, there was nothing to click when the actual answers were displayed. I realized that I should disable ad blockers and Tampermonkey fairly quickly, but I still missed a couple of questions because of that.

I hope they'll mention the clicking part and the possible plugin issues next year - well, if there will be an online version of the quiz, of course.

Ah. 

I run uBlock as well....

Still have no email. Are there any updates on this? I'd have been fine not getting hydroid P or the athodai, but I felt like I earned my glyph here. I posted a support ticket a couple days ago, but can we get an update on how far you are through those?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)BARLEYDAWG said:

I got my codes but they don't seem to work. Tried all capital and all lowercase letters, but didn't try adding the hyphens yet though.

Where did you redeem yours at? There are two places to potentially redeem the codes...the marketplace is the least likely, and the most likely one is https://www.warframe.com/promocode

If you didn't try the promocode section, I'd give that a shot.

-Jayron

55 минут назад, (XB1)AtomicKlum сказал:

Anyone else still waiting for an email? 

Still no email either. Hope they can send it out for a weekend. I already have a special place for that poster :)

Archived