Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

venting abit , and bye :)

Niasha

Master mission = prove you mastered your warframe .

So i used my abilties on enemies that spawned and 2min later or so... you failed .. what ?

Seriously im starting to get sick and tired of the lack of infomation in this game.

solution= You could atleast say what i required to do instead of i have to guess what proving i mastered my warframe means.

Capture a target  ..."easy task" i thought..so i started casing him .  BUT i also took boxes and such while chasing him.  Then suddenly you have failed your mission ... how ? why ? 

Solution= if it was time based ..ATLEAST INFORM PEOPLE ..it is time based ... i wouldn have stopped to loot then clearly. etc show a timer.

and alot more, this was merely my two problems today alone.   I basicly have to sit and google trazillion times each day to figure out what the *biiiib* i am supose to do in many chases. or how certain items functions.  There is NO information build into the game at times.   

This i why i stopped back when game was brand new even tho i invested in founders pack , and this is why i now stop again now after retrying game several years later.  I cant be arsed to constantly use 3rd party sources to know what to do in a  game.

I guess with master missions you mean the Mastery Tests. Lotus explains all necessary things you need to know.

And about normal missions... What is the problem? Then you fail it once and the second time you know what to do. Then just repeat this for all capture missions. The game can't hand everything to you. 

11 minutes ago, Niasha said:

So i used my abilties on enemies that spawned and 2min later or so... you failed .. what ?

Are you talking about MR test that you have to complete before the timer runs out?

12 minutes ago, Niasha said:

if it was time based ..ATLEAST INFORM PEOPLE ..it is time based ... i wouldn have stopped to loot then clearly. etc show a timer.

You sure you would've noticed?

Actually, the capture mission doesn't have one. It's just that the target starts running to evacuation once it detects you.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Niasha:

Capture a target  ..."easy task" i thought..so i started casing him .  BUT i also took boxes and such while chasing him.  Then suddenly you have failed your mission ... how ? why ? 

And the target running away was not an indication? What did you think was the fail condition of a capture mission?

most things are self explaining. you should capture a target, so the target will not wait for you to have time. after you trigger him with your presence the target will try to escape. basically logical. so to capture him/her and after that farming would do the thing.. 

same belongs to most other normal missions. if you would have spend so many time in investigate, that should be clear.

but i give you right with some special tasks or some other stuff. railsjack for example is a little bit complex with the lag of information ingame - while it is really good discribed in the wiki...

so basically: have a nice day 🙂 

Speaking of lack of information, which mastery test are referring to? Capture targets have always had a means of escape, which they immediately run towards once detected. Many abilities do not work on capture targets so you are better off using a high power single shot weapon or melee.

Cephalon Simaris in any relay has those tests to practice before you take the test. This way if you fail, the test can be immediately repeated to figure out the solution.

"You've found a target. Capture them quickly before they escape."

Lotus tells you the target is trying to escape and to capture them before they do.  This isn't a case of the game not telling you what to do.  It my be that you aren't receptive to an in-game character telling you something that is related to mission mechanics and not just flavour text but if so, that's on you and the games that conditioned you that way.

22 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Lotus tells you the target is trying to escape and to capture them before they do.  This isn't a case of the game not telling you what to do.  It my be that you aren't receptive to an in-game character telling you something that is related to mission mechanics and not just flavour text but if so, that's on you and the games that conditioned you that way.

Exactly.

Also..."Katinka"?

7VWdkX4.jpg

🤣

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Exactly.

Also..."Katinka"?

7VWdkX4.jpg

🤣

That is where I originally got the name from, yes.  Many, many moons ago I had a 40k Sisters of Battle army with every HQ and squad leader named after a character played by Milla Jovovich, including a Palatine called Katinka.  I decided to use 'Palatine Katinka' as my name on a wargaming forum where I had a painting blog and then it spread (still my Steam username).  By the time I started Warframe I decided to drop the 'Palatine' to make it quicker to type.

6 minutes ago, Katinka said:

That is where I originally got the name from, yes.  Many, many moons ago I had a 40k Sisters of Battle army with every HQ and squad leader named after a character played by Milla Jovovich, including a Palatine called Katinka.  I decided to use 'Palatine Katinka' as my name on a wargaming forum where I had a painting blog and then it spread (still my Steam username).  By the time I started Warframe I decided to drop the 'Palatine' to make it quicker to type.

😆That's awesome.

I just happened to see your name and was like..."Wait..." lol

Have you been playing on Solo the entire time ?
You have a Wealth of in game info through other players but observing them or asking them... most older players don't mind sharing their knowledge .. sure some are jerks but just ignore them and try again in a different squad. Point is by watching or talking to other players you can learn faster than google searching ... Like ever notice that older players never go to the front door of a rescue mission but always seem to be in the jail before you ?
It's because a lot of Rescue missions have secret ways to get into the jails (( if they are the type that have vault like jails )).

Archived