The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I didn't get the necramech statue and am on PC and logged in that day to Warframe the day of Tennocon, should I just wait at this point or when you say the script is complete that everyone should have gotten the items by now if they were supposed to get them and should I make a ticket.

4 hours ago, (PS4)RoelKD said:

Thank you, and good luck with al the ticket spammers....

Not really spammers.  Just people who did what they were told and didn't receive what they were told they would receive.  And then were suggested to open a ticket....

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

Honest feedback; why not reconsider using Twitch drops in general during such an event? Is the viewer count really worth all of the below?

- Angry players
- Over 10k support tickets
- Countless of forum threads
- etc.

Why not just have the same system as what is being done now; if you sign into Warframe during Tennocon you get Hydroid Prime.. or have some alerts running during the day for the items. I get that marketing is really important, but this is probably equally frustrating for Digital Extremes as it is for people wanting their items. 

I wasted my 6 hours watching and didn't get anything
And I contacted technical support did not help me
I'm disappointed with them and I haven't played for two days
This is their answer
Hello al3omdah,

Thank you for replying back! We understand your frustration regarding this matter however after validating the details on your account, it seems it was not eligible for the rewards.

We are sorry that we couldn't be more of help.

We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! 

It would actually be really cool to see a stream from DE and Twitch engineers working together to figure out why this process did not work properly.  I had issues last year and they were not addressed.  Same issues this year, with the same advice from last year (unlink and re-link your accounts!), which was already done last year.  Not only would it be fun to watch for geeks, but maybe things would go more smoothly for Tennocon 2021.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)al3omdah said:

I wasted my 6 hours watching and didn't get anything
And I contacted technical support did not help me
I'm disappointed with them and I haven't played for two days
This is their answer
Hello al3omdah,

Thank you for replying back! We understand your frustration regarding this matter however after validating the details on your account, it seems it was not eligible for the rewards.

We are sorry that we couldn't be more of help.

As Rebecca has said you will now be getting your drops!

I watched the whole tennocon and as today I haven't received anything. neither coquiguy712. we both were watching the whole thing in our accounts and nothing. Also I became new Twitch Prime and I never received the loot. it said claimed and as today nothing its showing. very disappointed. I'm going to cancel the Twitch prime version then.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Residentevil1968 said:

I watched the whole tennocon and as today I haven't received anything. neither coquiguy712. we both were watching the whole thing in our accounts and nothing. Also I became new Twitch Prime and I never received the loot. it said claimed and as today nothing its showing. very disappointed. I'm going to cancel the Twitch prime version then.

Rebecca has announced everyone who logged in is going to recieve their twitch drops, please read the opening post!

As for twitch prime double check it is claimed then check your inventory on login. You will not get an inbox message, it's usually just a quick pop up saying your bundle has been processed. With all the drop issues it may be delayed, and if it's not in your inventory you can submit a ticket. Twitch prime normally works fine, speaking as a twitch prime holder myself.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Residentevil1968 said:

I'm going to cancel the Twitch prime version then.

Twitch prime is part of Amazon Prime. If you pay for that you might as well utilize all that prime offers. Try to re-link the accounts. Twitch prime has to be linked to your Twitch that is linked to your warframe account. 

26 minutes ago, wanning said:

I didn't get the necramech statue and am on PC and logged in that day to Warframe the day of Tennocon, should I just wait at this point or when you say the script is complete that everyone should have gotten the items by now if they were supposed to get them and should I make a ticket.

Wait as you should now get the rewards according to Rebecca.

Just now, (PS4)Residentevil1968 said:

well I checked my inventory yesterday and as today, still nor receiving anything from Twitch Prime or for watching Tennocon.

Rebecca just stated half an hour ago that the script is coming to consoles to fix the drops. No doubt she will update as soon as that script is ready and working. In short you will get your drops.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

I still didn't get nechramech statue as a drop and the display for the tenno trivia on PC despite watching the whole 5 hours+ tennocon and opening a ticket about the quiz rewards just as megan suggested it.

Archived