The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

I know I only popped into WF for a couple of minutes on tenno-con day for the daily logon bonus and to see if there was anything in the relays yet (there wasnt before I had to leave), but I havent recieved the Necramech statue or the Lemnas Staff skin yet. (I got the Gun and the Hydriod the day after the tenno-con stream)

9 hours ago, (PS4)Liam666999666 said:

Hey i wasnt able to login to warframe because im on vacation right now, although i did watch tennocon for 1h and tennolive for 1h its possible that i didnt get my rewards. If i didnt get them is there any way possible i could still get them or is it a lost cause?

Thanks in advance.

Same here I watched the whole stream and all of Tenno live on Twitch (accounts linked) but couldn’t log into Warframe as I was at work. I got my Athodai but still no Hydroid. Will I still get him for watching the Twitch stream?? P.s. Great job on TennoCon can’t wait for the update looks epic! Xo’s

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

Thanks for the update, I got everything except Hydroid prime and the statue. Will there be a fix or investigation? I am guessing no hydroid prime because I had a hydroid prime in my inventory before tennocon.

The first step gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

hydroid prime helmet?
and there is missing in-built catalyst and reactors?
also slot for hydroid prime?

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

this mean all console (PC also)
or just PS,XBOX & Switch?

When this would happen?

Cause still missing the precious Necramech statue.
That will be my most wanted decoration to my ship.

@[DE]MeganStill missing the quiz participate e-mail. How time till the e-mail arrive?
(not in spam and nowhere)
I get the e-mail where the support answer to my ticket about they give it to the team who will take care with that problem.

Of course I couldn't access my laptop on TennoCon day...

I did receive Hydroid Prime and the Athodai though, so I got the most important things.

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under

I did all that n still haven't gotten my drop ...... i made a ticket and still haven't gotten my drop i got the skin and the statue no hand Canon and no hydroid prime........ i just got the khora systems 

Il y a 10 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

1) the "anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing" is totally wrong. I've received The Staff Skin and the Necramech Statue during TennoLive (because staying in the TennoCon relay), but i never received Hydroid Prime (i just received Athodai directly in my inventory, and the Hydroid Prime in my Inventory is an old Hydroid Prime i've previously farmed during the Hydroid Prime release)

2) i've received the Khora Chassis this week directly after seeing ~30 mins of the Official Stream, so, the problem isn't a problem occurs by my fault (i've always linked to one Warframe account only and i've only one Twitch Account)

I don't understand you can't solved the problems with the Twitch Drops campaigns years after years, because sometimes we received something, and sometines we received... nothing.

EDIT : and i just received the Khora System for the actual official Stream...

Received the Athodai, coz I decided to play and did in-fact login to WF after the stream. But had I just moved on after hours of watching the stream... I'm sure many did do just that.

Got the weapon and the staff skin. Yet no Hydroid or the statue; which I don't mind. Even if it's just early-access, teasing an entirely new weapon, then advertising it to be a guaranteed drop, and then failing to deliver, is just awful. The drop system is so fragile, and still you depend on it for a mastery reward during an annual event. 

6 hours ago, Drungly said:

Honest feedback; why not reconsider using Twitch drops in general during such an event? Is the viewer count really worth all of the below?

- Angry players
- Over 10k support tickets
- Countless of forum threads
- etc.

Why not just have the same system as what is being done now; if you sign into Warframe during Tennocon you get Hydroid Prime.. or have some alerts running during the day for the items. I get that marketing is really important, but this is probably equally frustrating for Digital Extremes as it is for people wanting their items. 

I agree. Also, placing top on Twitch with such a high viewer count (300k+) surely attracted new players during those several hours. Works for them I guess, but not so much for us.

Archived