Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Still haven't received anything. I didn't participate in trivia or anything so I'm not concerned with that, but I never got the Hydroid Prime after watching the whole stream. I also for sure logged into Warframe that day

Hi, it was said on the last home stream that those who entered the 30 question quiz that those who entered and weren't in the top score would still get a thing if they entered there email address in the window, well the window was a no show and that there's a link to be able to add said email and I can't find it to do so, so please can you send me the link as I would like the thing as another reminder of how good this whole event was, thanks 

I made sure my twitch was connected to my warframe account, entered the Tennolive relay from 4pm et till the end and also watched the stream from 4pm et until the end. When I got into the relay, the staff skin appeared on lower left screen and when the segment ended, I saw the necramech statue. I participated in the Tennotrivia as well and entered my warframe email account and chose the correct platform I play on at the end of Tennotrivia. I sent a ticket and they said they are still looking into it. I also unlinked and re-linked my twitch to my warframe account. Still nothing 🙂 nothing at all 🙂 yet those who simply logged in on the day get to have all the prizes? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)kris_akiapas101 said:

I made sure my twitch was connected to my warframe account, entered the Tennolive relay from 4pm et till the end and also watched the stream from 4pm et until the end. When I got into the relay, the staff skin appeared on lower left screen and when the segment ended, I saw the necramech statue. I participated in the Tennotrivia as well and entered my warframe email account and chose the correct platform I play on at the end of Tennotrivia. I sent a ticket and they said they are still looking into it. I also unlined and re-linked my twitch to my warframe account. Still nothing 🙂 nothing at all 🙂 yet those who simply logged in on the day get to have all the prizes? 

Anyone who logged in on Saturday in theory gets the staff skin, statue, athodai and hydroid. They do not get anything related to tenno trivia.

As you went into the relay and therefore logged in, you are eligible to receive the drops you missed. Check your arsenal. You will get your tenno trivia email today.

1 minute ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Anyone who logged in on Saturday in theory gets the staff skin, statue, athodai and hydroid. They do not get anything related to tenno trivia.

As you went into the relay and therefore logged in, you are eligible to receive the drops you missed. Check your arsenal. You will get your tenno trivia email today.

and what about us who didn't go into the relay and still watched all 6 hours? Huh? alot of us still haven't gotten athodai OR hydroid, including me.

2 minutes ago, livingshadow7 said:

and what about us who didn't go into the relay and still watched all 6 hours? Huh? alot of us still haven't gotten athodai OR hydroid, including me.

I still don't have hydroid either, nor does my clan. Don't worry I understand and empathise with your frustration. I would send a ticket immediately if you haven't done already, and if you participated in tenno trivia mention that as well as that proves you were logged into twitch and therefore you can prove you are eligible for the athodai if nothing else.

If you can provide screenshots from your in game inbox of previously received twitch drops such as last weeks ducats or this weeks Khora parts, you can also prove your twitch is linked correctly.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

I still don't have hydroid either, nor does my clan. Don't worry I understand and empathise with your frustration. I would send a ticket immediately if you haven't done already, and if you participated in tenno trivia mention that as well as that proves you were logged into twitch and therefore you can prove you are eligible for the athodai if nothing else.

If you can provide screenshots from your in game inbox of previously received twitch drops such as last weeks ducats or this weeks Khora parts, you can also prove your twitch is linked correctly.

I think you're on to something with the idea that if you already had a Hydroid Prime, you won't get another one as part of this drop. I imagine the script won't be able to determine the difference between a Hydroid Prime you farmed for or bought, and a Hydroid Prime you received correctly through the Twitch link. The other items are new, so they should come through correctly.

The idea of making it an Alert with a decent duration is a good one. I'm sure some people will be on vacation or something, but it will be a lot fewer people than the huge issues with Twitch link currently messes with.

Check your inventory instead of the in game mail to see if your missing items are there.

A few hours ago after the script was done running, I popped into the game to see if I got my final missing item, which was the staff skin, and there was no new mail.  I then decided to check my inventory, and the skin was there. 🙂

vor 48 Minuten schrieb maynard2:

Still haven't received anything. I didn't participate in trivia or anything so I'm not concerned with that, but I never got the Hydroid Prime after watching the whole stream. I also for sure logged into Warframe that day

Same here. I watched the stream for 3 hours and played Warframe. Haven't got anything in my inventory yet.

2 hours ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Did you already own a Hydroid Prime prior to Tennocon?

(PS4)RWalls91 I don't own 1 before because its my first time playing warframe,  when i woke up i wanted to check the warframe app and when i logged on there it is hydroid prime in my arsenal thank you for that literally watched the whole tennocon enjoyed it because it was my first time. 

I just followed the steps of what Ms. Rebecca (DE) said to do unlink and re-link your twitch acc from your warframe acc and i just think it works (maybe). 

Still no hydroid. At this point in time I’m unsure why DE doesn’t just send every account at least a Hydroid Prime. They are spending a lot of time, and therefore money, trying to resolve this in a way that prevents players who do not fit the evolving criteria of deserving the drops from getting them. 

I acknowledge that I could be wrong And would welcome that feedback, but I would guess that the people who had no interest in watching tennocon live or playing that day have a low probability of purchasing Hydroid Prime if they do not receive it for free. In that case it seems like DE would lose nothing and could save a whole lot of money and goodwill, from players like me who qualified but have not received their drops, by just sending them to every account. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Vaccallica said:

Still no hydroid. At this point in time I’m unsure why DE doesn’t just send every account at least a Hydroid Prime. They are spending a lot of time, and therefore money, trying to resolve this in a way that prevents players who do not fit the evolving criteria of deserving the drops from getting them. 

I acknowledge that I could be wrong And would welcome that feedback, but I would guess that the people who had no interest in watching tennocon live or playing that day have a low probability of purchasing Hydroid Prime if they do not receive it for free. In that case it seems like DE would lose nothing and could save a whole lot of money and goodwill, from players like me who qualified but have not received their drops, by just sending them to every account. 

I'd say modify the script to give hydroid primes to every account that was logged in on saturday, as long as they haven't received a hydroid prime within the last 48 hours, that way people aren't getting double if the script has already given them a hydroid.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

I'd say modify the script to give hydroid primes to every account that was logged in on saturday, as long as they haven't received a hydroid prime within the last 48 hours, that way people aren't getting double if the script has already given them a hydroid.

I do not already have Hydroid prime and have not received mine. Modifying the script is not instant, it takes time, which is a non trivial expense, and would not solve the problem of ensuring everyone that qualified receives the drop. 

I would assume that they have a list of accounts they have sent the drops to and could just send them out to every account not on that list more easily then any other solution. Again, I could be wrong. My point was that since the scripting does not give all qualifying  players the drops, it’s real effect is preventing unqualifying players from getting them, which I can’t imagine most of us care about, and likely does not have an opportunity cost for DE as those less engaged players are unlikely to purchase the frame otherwise.

Im not talking about what’s fair here, I’m talking about making their engaged player base happy and saving money in the process.

Archived