Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, Phoenix04 said:

In the re-link instructions, they've said to go to the prime page to link it. Was just wondering if it can be linked like normal or if I'll have to do a free trial or something just to get my drops.

Quote: To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user

@GeneralNexus sounds like your Twitch isn't sync'd, do the Twitch sync following the above instructions.

5 minutes ago, GeneralNexus said:

I still have not gotten the drops, and on top of that, I have not gotten the drop from today's livestream either 😧

i logged in on Twitch and in game whilst Tennocon (By the way well done, you did a really great job given the limitations at the present time) was going on, i have received my Hydroid Prime, athondi, my statue and the staff skin, but i was wondering if there's an update to the codes that were to be e-mailed out for those that took part in the Megan & DK segment as i haven't received mine yet and i did enter my e-mail as requested. thank you 

No Hydroid prime (though i dont need it at all). Just noticed i got the Athodai.

I giveup on Twitch, No patience with Twitch anymore im afraid. its been like this for the past 3 years.. Previous years i had no issues but 2 friends did (who missed out on last years tennocon drops).

The worst thing of all about Twitch is they kept interrupting tennocons main stream to show me 45 second advertisements every few minutes. So had to watch it on my phone simultaneously.

12 hours ago, Drungly said:

Why not just have the same system as what is being done now; if you sign into Warframe during Tennocon you get Hydroid Prime.. or have some alerts running during the day for the items. I get that marketing is really important, but this is probably equally frustrating for Digital Extremes as it is for people wanting their items. 

Best suggestion so far. Please, just put the rewards in a ingame alert. Rather than tying it to login to 3rd party websites.

6 hours ago, TheIzuel said:

Well i owned a Hydroid Prime befor Tennocon ant still got from it from it (had to wait few days) so i think it should be the same on all platforms. PC Player

From the script yesterday or did you get by watching the stream? Seems console players didn't get hydroid for watching the stream, and the script hasn't fixed that issue for those who already owned one prior.

6 hours ago, iamdarc said:

yeah I have had hydroid already BEFOE Event but I was counting on that slot and I watched the whole event but never received hydroid I'm in game now and did not get it still feel like I wasted my time watching that entire event.. I did receive the other drops just not hydroid Prime or my trivia prize

Trivia prize emails are going out later today, keep an eye on your IRL inbox.

While I got the gun. staff  skin and statue on the  day  like many others  Hydroid Prime didn't make an appearance till two days later . As I have had one one since Prime Access I can confirm that  already owning Hydroid  Prime is not a bar to getting a  second one. This  does confirm  my Twitch Prime was linked to my Warframe account also.

However like many others I am still waiting to hear about my prize from the Tenno Trivia quiz. I did enter my email at the prompt  and double checked it for errors  before    sending my submission on its merry way. I am guessing my 91,000 odd points  puts me someplace near the bottom and I suspect that's the reason for the delay (as they are likely paying out from the top down). I hope I have not been forgotten as I'd till like a little orbiter image or something as a further reminder of our great day. 

Would  someone at DE like to confirm  the position  further to the Twitch Tenno Trivia situation?  And whether we  should be talking to Twitch or  DE about this? Whose responsibility is it exactly?  Cheers all, and  congratz on the great work on Tennocon 2020.

2 minutes ago, danceswithphantoms said:

While I got the gun. staff  skin and statue on the  day  like many others  Hydroid Prime didn't make an appearance till two days later . As I have had one one since Prime Access I can confirm that  already owning Hydroid  Prime is not a bar to getting a  second one. This  does confirm  my Twitch Prime was linked to my Warframe account also.

However like many others I am still waiting to hear about my prize from the Tenno Trivia quiz. I did enter my email at the prompt  and double checked it for errors  before    sending my submission on its merry way. I am guessing my 91,000 odd points  puts me someplace near the bottom and I suspect that's the reason for the delay (as they are likely paying out from the top down). I hope I have not been forgotten as I'd till like a little orbiter image or something as a further reminder of our great day. 

Would  someone at DE like to confirm  the position  further to the Twitch Tenno Trivia situation?  And whether we  should be talking to Twitch or  DE about this? Whose responsibility is it exactly?  Cheers all, and  congratz on the great work on Tennocon 2020.

Megan said the Tenno Trivia emails are coming out later today.

I had a few issues getting the new monthly Twitch Prime drop. I had to connect when selecting the new drop around three times for it to finally show up on my account earlier yesterday even though it showed on my connection that I was already . Should I expect any issue with getting Hydroid or should I be okay?

Archived