Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: character screen
  • DESCRIPTION: gilded vulpaphyla is not giving mastery points when levelled
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: my mastery points to next mr test should go down
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [it didnt stayed at 83,998
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ongoing

• VISUAL

• VISUAL

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing as Excalibur Umbra, going from umbra, to operator, then into my Necramech was fine. Trying to go from Mech back to operator with Umbra nearby put me back in Umbra, but unable to move or interact beyond shooting or deploying spectres/another Necramech. I couldn't escape by deploying my Archwing or K-Drive.
  • VISUAL:

unknown.png

• REPRODUCTION: Presumably: Play as Umbra, enter your Mech, then with Ai Umbra nearby leave the Mech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting stuck within Umbra and being unable to leave.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Getting Stuck within Umbra and being unable to leave.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, has only happened to me once.

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Set Filter (Owned, Name, Sell Value) doesn't stay set
  • VISUAL: Pictures of Grandmother Forgetfullness
  • REPRODUCTION: Grandmother doesn't remember what your filter was set to and defaults back to Trade Value, which resets all other inventory screens to Sell price
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For filters to be remembered
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Grandmother resets filter every time talking to her which impacts all other inventory screens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened everytime I talked to grandmother

• DESCRIPTION: the Deimos bounty STRIP MINING (ENDLESS) never gives a bonus reward
  • VISUALhttps://redd.it/iiwe1l
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the bounty
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Completing all bonus objectives should give an additional reward.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It does marks each objective as succesful, but not Bonus reward pops up at the end.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Le 28/08/2020 à 00:17, Darkuhn a dit :

i noticed that with the Rare doglike Critter, but it dont seem to be a bug. you can Catch them before they are attacked by Infested, but then they only give the Tags. If they are attacked by Infested they change their name to "Weakened Panzer Vulpaphyla" and then they can be used in the Revivification.

Wait for real? So you have to wait for this rare beastie to come out and get wrecked by enemies before capture so that you can revivify? If that's the case, that seems like a design flaw. Here's to hoping it is just a bug, because these things are rare enough to find during hunts let alone the wild. 

• TYPE: [Ingame, Mod Screen, Codex]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Checking "Necramech" Mods, saw that the Codex does not show 5 "visible mods" even though I own 5 Necramech mods]
  • VISUAL: [view below]
  • REPRODUCTION: [search for Necramech in the Codex]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Shows all Necramech mods]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [does not show all Necramech mods]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]
    unknown.png?width=1252&height=704

unknown.png?width=1252&height=704

• Type: In-Game
  • Description: Engaged in Isolation Vault mission, fighting Multiple Necromechs
  • Visual: NA
  • Reproduction: I was able to replicate this only once by void dashing near/through the Necromechs.
  • Expected Result: I should of been able to transfer back into my warframe after a period of time after their effects wore off.
  • Observed Result: I was unable to transference back into my warframe. My abilities were locked, and this effect continued long after I was able to defeat them. Dying brought me back into my warframe, but the bug still persists. I also noticed my Venari (was using Khora) was no longer using any abilties. Not being able to use transference normally to finish the vault mission was quite annoying.
  • Reproduction Rate: I've been able to duplicate this twice. I simply restart Warframe once the mission is completed to fix the issue.

3 hours ago, Doom_Gaming said:

yeah thats what they were going for

the dog looks more like a cat and the cat looks more like a dog

thing is though these are a much different breed of kavat so they may not be supposed to be affected by the vasca's but I wouldnt be supprised if they were

The "vulp" part of "Vulpaphyla" is a reference to vulpes, the genus of foxes. The fact that they use kavat mods reminds me of the description of foxes as "cat software on dog hardware". X ]

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Necromech stopped gaining xp after hitting rank 7, might have been because I took it to plains of eideleon.]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Can't gain xp seems to be a constant nothing is gaining xp on the mech now.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Expected it to go to rank 30 or at least unlock my 4th ability]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Stopped at Rank 7 and stopped gaining xp]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Seems permenant restarting my game to see if it fixes now.]

2 minutes ago, Time4Shenanigans said:

TYPE: In-Game

Description: Necramech loses all affinity after missions; I've used the Necramech and Mausolon in several missions, only the mausolon has kept its XP, the necramech can reach level 3 in mission buts loses the affinity and goes back to level 1 afterwards.

Heh, I got to rank 8 and now it's stuck there wont' gain anymore xp and the mausolon is 11 and won't gain anymore, 3 posts up from ya

Hello,

I want to submit a glitch/exploit.

Type of glitch: Ingame, Necramech

Description: The Bug is done with a Necramech, any Frame & your Tenno. It increases the HP of your Warframe by a high amount.
Visual:

Spoiler

Reproduction:

1. Join any Mission (PoE, OV, HoD)
  2. Find enemies
  3. Go into your Necramech and let it get destroyed by the enemies
  4. Stay in your Tenno until your Tenno dies
  5. Let your Frame get hit more than one time by the enemies
  6. ESC > Hover over your name > Leave Squad
  7. Host migration
  8. Your frame now should have alot more HP than it had befor
  9. Done.

The only way to get rid of the bug as of now was to go into your Archwing (the only way I found).
I could not figure out with what it scales, but with my Inaros I am on 22k HP which technically and basically is just to high.

Thank you for taking your time.

Greetings
Ren_xd ❤️

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Ebisu fishing spear sometimes still startles fish despite description saying it's silent.

REPRODUCTION: Should be easily reproduced by just using the Ebisu spear and fishing for a short while.

EXPECTED RESULT: As the spear description implies, fish in Deimos should never scurry off while using it.

OBSERVED RESULT: Sometimes it doesn't scare the fish, sometimes it does. Distance from fish to warframe doesn't matter. When or how long fishing spear has been in hand seems to make no difference either. Neither is it specifically bugged with any fish in particular, just any fish at any random moment.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens during every fishing session.

• TYPE:
    • Launcher, In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:
    • Open launcher through steam, wait for updates, hit play. Game opens to login screen. Type in password. Starts logging in and crashes on daily reward.
  • VISUAL:
Spoiler

Launcher-Normal.png

Launcher-Settings.png

Loading-Normal.png

Login-Normal.png

Login-Crash.png

• REPRODUCTION:
    • Unsure how you'd replicate it... seems to be a fleeting bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Playing the Game
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Crashing and going to Desktop to Retry
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
    • 100% of the time I login after daily reset
Spoiler

TROUBLESHOOTING:

• Clear Temp
  • Clear %Temp%
  • Clear Prefetch
  • Clear Recycle Bin
  • Reset Netsh Winsock Reset
  • Reset ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew
  • Disable Firewall
  • Disable AntiVirus
  • Restart PC
  • Try Again
  • Verify in Launcher
  • Try Again 
  • Optimize in Launcher
  • Try Again
  • Verify then Optimize
  • Try Again
  • Change DX11 to DX10
  • Try Again
  • Verify/Optimize in Launcher
  • Try Again

DESCRIPTION: A potential mining node spawn is inaccessible due to it spawning inside of geometry.

VISUAL: http://prntscr.com/u85j6d http://prntscr.com/u85jsn

REPRODUCTION: Any mining node found on the bulbous flesh mounds found about Deimos.

EXPECTED RESULT: The mining node should be visible on the surface of these.

OBSERVED RESULT: Can see there's a mining node in the object due to the radar and new HUD markers for mining, but since it's inside it it can't be mined.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't been able to mine it on every encounter with this.

DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Deimos sometimes causes player to get stuck and unable to move.

REPRODUCTION: Happens randomly during long fishing sessions in Deimos. After catching a fish, I'm unable to do literally anything except move my camera, and aim my fishing spear.

EXPECTED RESULT: Finishing a caught fish animation should not be resulting in a control lock up.

OBSERVED RESULT: Inability to move or press any keys other than right click (aim), Esc, and G (waypoint). Stuck in this state until rest of squad (if any) can force return to Necralisk, or death occurs from random enemy encounter.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost once every fishing session that's lasted 30mins or more.

currently, hardwork towards bonus is not rewarded

• TYPE: [, In-Game, , .]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Misson "BONUS"es are not paid other than last one]
  • VISUAL: [imagine you get only 1 item, and no "bonus: something" appears]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just strt any mission, and succesfuly met the condition for bonus, and watch how you are not paid for doing bonus work]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [two rewards should appear, with second having "bonus: something" in it]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [only 1 payment made, no bonus payment other than the last stage's bonus]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [almost all the time ... almost because I forgot to check sometimes]

• DESCRIPTION: My mouse input seems to be cutting out at random moments for short times (less than a second). This is not an FPS issue; the game continues to work in the background and will also accept keyboard input. Only the mouse stops working. This includes aiming, ironsights, firing by pressing M1 and holding M1 (for lures etc).
  • REPRODUCTION: It happens eventually every time in the Cambrion Drift. It does not appear to happen in the wider game, only the Cambrion Drift. It does not happen at all outside of Warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It will usually happen within the first bounty I play. It also happens in both Vaults and just free roaming without a mission.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramechs can exit open world areas through map borders in Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon.
  • VISUALsShsIrz.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Walk out of open world in mech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Collide with barrier
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exit map. On POE you fall onto a layer of water, on Orb Vallis you just fall out of the world
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've done it.

• TYPE: IN-GAME:  Cambion Drift, Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: Mission required to open a cache, cache is stuck inside a rock.  Can be spotted only with the Codex Scanner
  • VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1585785074844547583/A239E7EBD6856BA9F68B1358B27F28F1D807AC4D/
  • REPRODUCTION: Repeat the mission chain that requires opening the cache.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finish destroying the mass covering the cache, and the cache should be  available to interact with and complete mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cache will be inside a rock, and will be unable to access it conventionally.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens most times during any mission requiring the liberation of a supply cache.

Archived