Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Enemy Necromech's invulnerability/reflection shield never goes down rendering it unkillable
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know, I was using nyx's psychic bolts at the time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Nechramech's shield should go down eventually
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Nechramech's shield never expires
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 10%

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: When Panzer Vulpaphyla dies and the panzer devolution mod activates, the rank is reset to 1 in mission. Post mission, the rank is returned to the proper number, but affinity gained after the in mission reset is deleted.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Have vulpaphyla go into downed state with the devolution precept equipped, not 100% consistent.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vulpaphyla respawns at the correct rank after it exits the larval stage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vulpaphyla respawns at rank 1 after exiting the larval stage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Between 33-50% of the time, has been happening in the Cambion Drift but that's just where I've been spending most of my time. 

• Additional bug: the fetch mod does not seem to be working consistently when the vulpaphyla is in the larval state, but this may be intended.

1 hour ago, -Penitence- said:

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Deimos sometimes causes player to get stuck and unable to move.

REPRODUCTION: Happens randomly during long fishing sessions in Deimos. After catching a fish, I'm unable to do literally anything except move my camera, and aim my fishing spear.

EXPECTED RESULT: Finishing a caught fish animation should not be resulting in a control lock up.

OBSERVED RESULT: Inability to move or press any keys other than right click (aim), Esc, and G (waypoint). Stuck in this state until rest of squad (if any) can force return to Necralisk, or death occurs from random enemy encounter.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost once every fishing session that's lasted 30mins or more.

Going to add that I've seen this happen in Orb Vallis - specifically, on my previous machine, it would happen almost every time I missed a fish. When I later upgraded to a different computer, this stopped happening. So this might be an old bug with a new trigger.

• TYPE: Cambion Drift (Mining)
  • DESCRIPTION:Necrathene appears improperly weighted
  • REPRODUCTION: Mine blue nodes or bonus sections in the Cambion Drift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to appear at similar rates to crimzian or amarast
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Appears significantly more rarely than anything else in the game, including the actual rare gems.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Cannot say, since this appears to be bugged table weights for RNG values.

2 hours ago, Time4Shenanigans said:

TYPE: In-Game

Description: Necramech loses all affinity after missions; I've used the Necramech and Mausolon in several missions, only the mausolon has kept its XP, the necramech can reach level 3 in mission buts loses the affinity and goes back to level 1 afterwards.

Current work around is making sure it dies before you leave

• Type: Cambion Drift (Conservation)
  • Description: Velocipods with sleep unable to be captured
  • Reproduction: Equip Ivara, find a Velocipod, and hit it with a Quiver's Sleep Arrow
  • Expected Result: Like all other conservation animals, interact prompt should be call for pickup, allowing it to be captured.
  • Observed Result: Warframe hops onto the sleeping Velocipod, and is unable to move because the "board" is asleep. Control returns once the duration of sleep expires
  • Reproduction Rate: 100%, every time. Tranq Rifle captures still work as expected.

• TYPE: In-Game - Isolation Vault
  • DESCRIPTION: We were doing Isolation Vaults, called for Loid & Otak. When they finished charging we only needed to unlock the vault door with the code. When doing this in the Tier 1 vault everything was normal, but in front of the Tier 2 vault door all pillars showed the FASS Symbol. My squadmates had different symbols.
  • VISUAL: I have none at the moment, but will be able to edit one in tomorrow.
  • REPRODUCTION: I only have to do Tier 2/Tier 3 vault runs.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The pillars in front of the (locked) vault door should all display different symbols.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The pillars in front of the vault door all display all the same symbol
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As far as I can tell it happened every Tier 2 and Tier 3 Vault I have done. The first vault functions normally, the second and thierd vault are unlockable for me (except for lucky guesses). I have so far encountered this bug as Mesa Prime and Nekros Prime.

Same bug, but maybe I can add a little more detail.
    vor 10 Stunden schrieb QueenHathena:
    • TYPE: [In-Game, Isolation Vault Mission, Client non-host]
    • DESCRIPTION: [n/a]
    • VISUAL: [view below]
    • REPRODUCTION: [n/a]
    • EXPECTED RESULT: [The Requiums on the Pedistals should reprisent the characters on the door]
    • OBSERVED RESULT: [All Vault Door Requiums are displayed the same on the input pedistals]
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: [this just happened the first time to me, non of the other 3 were effected by this bug]

unknown.png

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While completing endless bounties on Deimos, I noticed that my bullet jump and dodge roll were taking me way farther than they should have. Infested Mobility's parkour velocity buff did not expire and was stacking indefinitely.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into any mission with Infested Mobility equipped to your warframe. Apply and reapply the Infested Mobility buff. It will take a dozen or so stacks to really notice the effects.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After the duration of the buff runs out, it should remove both of its effects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Infested Mobility grants an infinitely stacking parkour buff that can allow a warframe to bullet jump or roll across very large distances
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission I've tested it in. Including the infested open world, the Plains of Eidolon, and the Simulacrum.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When hunting for Avichaea they can be stuck mid air after hitting them with the Tranq Rifle, making you unable to recover them.
  • VISUALyunKqln.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Track down a hunt target to be inside the Cerebrum Magna and use the Avichaea Echo-Lure, shoot the creature when hovering above the Cerebrum Magna.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Avichaea should fall to the ground or be able to be recovered mid air.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Avichaea hovers mid air above the Cerebrum Magna and no interaction can take place.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far it has happened every time I've attempted to use the Avichaea Echo-Lure inside the Cerebrum Magna.

Type: in-game, stances

Description: Biting Piranha animation breaks on aerial melee attack

Visual: https://gfycat.com/thoughtfuldelirioushammerkop

Visual is from a previous update, but has been confirmed to still exist at least on PS4. Likely exists on all platforms due to not being mentioned in patch notes.

Reproduction: attempt an aerial melee attack with the Biting Piranha stance

Expected result: aerial attack

Observed result: frozen animation, no attack

Reproduction rate: this has been consistently reproducible since November 29th, 2019

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Conservation searching for Predasite and found a start point under the goo river that didn't allow interaction.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/gallery/Z9eiVVp
  • REPRODUCTION: I would assume checking spawn locations for predasite conservation tracking start points.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could not start conservation tracking
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have only seen it once

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to use any weapons with specific ability combinations from the Helminth
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Casting Metronome after casting roar.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should shoot my weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can not shoot my weapon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE:In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault.
  • VISUAL:0005142C480C3B6BDD5E91B068BF984AD91E48B5
  • REPRODUCTION: Fairly often if I'm not the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be different icons to allow to solve the puzzle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All icons on the door and crystals are all the same, making to solve the puzzle impossible.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Reliably if not the host.

Wasn't sure if this was posted yet.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: There is currently a very nasty soft lock with the Necramech and Excalibur Umbra, if you transfer out of umbra into the operator, then operator into the mech, then the mech into the AI controlled umbra and you will lose all control of your character and become unable to move. I had this happen in a squad and it totally prevented the mission from moving forward for everyone until I aborted. This bug also prevents everyone from leaving the mission until the umbra player disconnects.
VISUAL: A6F57C2858799833942C83A1266ED4D8CCF1AC74

REPRODUCTION: Without fail if you follow this order it will happen. Umbra -> Operator -> Necramech -> AI Umbra = Completely Stuck
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to move and progress through the game.
OBSERVED RESULT: I am completely unable to move or do anything except move the camera.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when the directions are followed.

• TYPE: In-Game (Helminth)
  • DESCRIPTION: Subsuming Octavia's Resonator does not allow song customization
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Subsume Octavia
    2. Install Resonator onto another Warframe
    3. Try to customize song on that Warframe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Song should be customizable
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Song isn't customizable
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (always)

This was literally the only reason I did that for, to have a banging bassline for my Mirage (one disco ball to another) 😧

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech and Arquebex do not retain any affinity.
  • VISUAL: (Description has the important timestamps)
  •  REPRODUCTION: Respawning the mech, extracting, and host migrations reset the level of the mech and weapon to what you entered the world with.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mech and weapon should gain affinity on the mission complete screen and retain affinity in mission, like archwings and archweapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech affinity always resets and does not appear on the mission complete screen, the Arquebex shows 0 affinity plus some bonus affinity that is never actually applied.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Affinity is lost on ~90% of mech respawns, the Arquebex shows up glitched on the mission complete screen 100% of the time, and the Necramech never shows up on the mission complete screen at all.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Is currently impossible to guild a Vulpaphyla, if we have another one that is not max leveled

VISUAL:

6tp4mEN.jpg
APU5pKW.jpg

REPRODUCTION: rank you Vulpaphyla to 30 and try to guild it, you will get an error message if you have another one under lvl 30.

EXPECTED RESULT: after leveling up the mascot to rank30 we should be able to guild it to be able to equip catalyst and formas on them.

OBSERVED RESULT: we get a error message that don't let us guild our mascot till we level all of the unguilded mascots in our possession

• TYPE: In-Game (Helminth)
  • DESCRIPTION: Despite warframe abilities typically working regardless of them being in the rift, Limbo when given a damage ability cannot hit enemies in the opposite dimension.

EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should receive damage and be affected by Fire Blast (ember's helminth ability).

OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies are completely immune to fire blast if used while limbo is in the rift and they are not. 

REPRODUCTION RATE/METHOD: 100% Can be done in any game instance by either giving limbo fire blast and entering the rift, or banishing an ember in any given game session.

UPDATE: Even on ember herself it doesn't work cross dimensionally, the problem seems to be Fire blast itself not being flagged properly.

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
https://i.imgur.com/qA4YH2O.mp4

• DESCRIPTION: Was returning to the Necrolisk and a glass portal opened up inside the Necrolisk before I got to the door, spawning enemies inside the waiting area. Similar to another bug on page 25 where the Tenno keeps the door open, but in this case an enemy kept the door open. After the mission ended, the enemies that were inside were frozen and I fell down the door.
  • VISUAL

?imw=1024&imh=542&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

• REPRODUCTION: Let glass creatures spawn in Necrolisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The door closes like normal, any enemies should despawn.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies kept door open and froze once the mission ended.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As often as there is glass resonance in the Necrolisk.

• DESCRIPTION: Helminth doesn't seem to be spawning flowers correctly after subsuming. 
  • VISUAL: ... won't seem to let me paste images, just know that there is definitely only one flower, and there should be at least 2, going on 3.
  • REPRODUCTION: maybe I'm the only one that cares, but i can't seem to find anyone else having the issue, might not be reproducible.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have more flowers.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have 1 total flower, it seemed to reset the single flowers spawn while subsuming the second warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: yeah, seems to be just on going, and non reproducible by myself.

On 2020-08-28 at 9:28 PM, Lockhart77 said:

Thank you DE, very cool

On PC, Cerebrum magna, Avichaea spawning issue, bug always spawned under the terrain for this spot if the echo lure gathering spot is placed on WP1, if its placed on blue 2, it'll just spawn very high into the sky but will not go under the terrain. Terrain here referring to the roof of Cerebrum Magna.

Hide contents

wCsljtw.png

the hunting quarry sitting pretty inside the terrain :

Hide contents

659pnSC.png

Thrice this has happened

this has happened to me 12 times out of 13 and starting in the cambrian drift doesn't fix it i have been trying all night and only got one to spawn in a tranqable position.

• DESCRIPTION: Playing a normal Kuva Lich mission. Both bugs is related to the new Vulpaphyla companions, specifically their Devolution precept. The first is that the Larvae from of Vulpaphyla is always colored in the Sly Vulpaphyla colors. The second is that when other players view this larvae form the name is: "[PH] Chrysalis" Note that these were ungilded and their appearance default, and therefore had the default name.
  • VISUALhttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/453254680890572820/749143640433098803/230410_20200828224735_1.png?width=841&height=475
  • REPRODUCTION: Have an ally with a Vulpaphyla pet, have that Vulpaphyla die and enter it's larvae from. Check coloration of Vulpaphyla on both players screen and have the player that doesn't have the Vulpaphyla check the name of the other's larvae form.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Larvae form of Panzers and Crescent Vulpaphlya would be expected to be of similar color of it's original form. As for the name I suppose I expected it to still be named "CRESCENT VULPAPHYLA"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The larvae Crescent Vulpaphyla had the colors of a Sly Vulpaphlya and had the name "[PH] Chrysalis"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived