Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: A permanently lingering orange light in the top-left area of the screen that should not be where it is.
  • VISUAL:

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• REPRODUCTION: This appeared around the time that I was putting Helminth abilities on Trinity Prime (Infested Mobility on Configs B and C, then Empower on Config A). It also could have appeared when I fed the Helminth before and afterward. I did not notice it until leaving the Helminth room, after all. Seeing how its position on the screen overlaps with the Helminth progression/XP bar, I would assume that one of the VFX for the Helminth progression/XP bar moving is bugged.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: This should not have happened.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: This happened.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No clue, haven't tried to replicate it yet.

Best of luck with this one! 🙂

Type- In Game/Etc

Description-Trapezium Xenorhast and Cabochon Embolos are not tradeable, yet every other item mined from a blue ore vein has always been

Visual-None

Reproduction-Try to trade either of aforementioned gems

Expected Result/Observed Result- I expected to be able to trade the gems like any other but instead could not

Reproduction Rate-100 percent of the time i tried, with gems i was rewarded or produced myself

• DESCRIPTION: The Zymos pistol spores on head shot do not trigger when hitting an invulnerable enemy (at least those made invuln by a tenno). The head inflation and secondary explosion there after do happen but the additional seeking spores never spawn.
  • REPRODUCTION: Make a target invulnerable with an ability, I have used Xaku's gaze and Trinity's Well of Life, then fire the Zymos at their head.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The head will inflate release an explosion and then a cloud of spores.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The head inflates and explodes but there are no spores.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Additionally I've noticed the spores not spawning in any situation when I was not the host but I didn't do extensive testing.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Leveling gilded Deimos pets doesn't contribute to mastery

VISUAL: (BTW thanks for still keeping "change of plans" and making this video longer)

REPRODUCTION: Gild the pet and level it

EXPECTED RESULT: +6000 mastery

OBSERVED RESULT: 0 mastery (even after using forma)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Type: Softlock

Description: I was testing out to see if the Necramech and Umbra Synergise. I discovered that using the switch mechanic (looking at transference target and transferring bypasses operator mode) would cause Umbra's passive to not activate, requiring that the Player transfer out and then into the Necramech to have Umbra follow. Likewise, I later discovered the opposite - using the mechanic to switch back causes Umbra's passive to not deactivate, causing his AI to override all player input, including transference, soft-locking the player in place as Umbra has no follow target. If the first part of the glitch (Umbra's passive not activating), then the switch behaves as normal. /Unstuck does not re-enable control, but does allow access to pause menu allowing an Abort.

Visual: 4AK8JWF.jpg

(Picture of AI disabled - Player AI just looks like regular gameplay, but cannot be controlled.)

Reproduction: Using the transference switch mechanic with an owned Necramech (note: very easy to reproduce accidentally!)

Expected result: When going to Necramech, Umbra follows. When going to Umbra, having control over my character.

Observed result: When going to Necramech, Umbra remains inert, similar to a normal Warframe. When going to Umbra, I have no control as Umbra's AI is still in effect, locking controls. If Umbra's AI was not enabled due to the same glitch, switch mechanic behaves as normal.

Reproduction rate: 100%

Trapezium Xenorhast and Cabochon Embolos (crafted versions of the two rare gems) are untradable. This appears to be a bug, in that for PoE and Fortuna the rare crafted gems were all tradable (Marquise, radian etc gems). Even Stellated Necrathene, which is one tier below the two, is tradable.

(to be clear, everyone I tried it with found them to be untradable. Although oddly Warframe.market lists them as being up for trade, so I'm unsure if they were tradable and now are not, or it was just assumed they'd be tradable).

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing an Isolation Vault bounty with one other player. I was also going in and out of my Necramech at the time. Every time my Panzer Vulpaphyla dies and uses Panzer Devolution to return from larvae form to it's normal form it takes away from it's affinity, de-ranking it.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Have the Vulpaphyla die and watch it's affinity bar when it revives back into 'kavat' form.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Vulpaphyla would revive and it would simply return, no affect on affinity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Vulpaphyla goes into a constant state of ranking and de-ranking, even going back to rank zero.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened in that one mission.

Necramech and Umbra specific bug, being locked out of control / umbra specter AI still in control.

Transferring into umbra from necramech via ADS or aiming while umbra is in control by specter AI locks my character.
Also umbra AI does not activate when transferring into necramech straight from umbra by aiming or proximity.
both reproducible with 100% success rate.
im assuming umbra's specter AI activate / deactivate logic only accounts for when player transference in from operator mode only.

another necramech bug(?), reload rate on necra mech seem to be bugged, reload rate is about 2 per second constantly regardless of weapon or archgun mods.

• TYPE: After mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramechs are not retaining experience gained in instances unless you are the host.
  • VISUALunknown.pngunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a personal Necromech level up during a instance of Cambion Drift in a squad that is hosted by someone else. Exit the Cambion Drift with squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gained levels gained in mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech stays the same as before the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seem to happen every time I am not hosting

(this bug is well known in the community, however I couldn't find it documented in this thread)

Type - in game

For the last 2 vault runs visiting all 3 well within the same period, right after killing the 3rd Necramech the whole game and screen froze for about 10 seconds. The game recovered both times but caused a host migration but there were no other players in the group after recovery just me. I was not the host on both occasions. I was then left to do the 3rd visual puzzle alone which was fine but I never received a reward on the reward screen after opening the vault and going in to collect the loot. The gold leaf type bar graphic which usually displays an item on it was blank so just the gold bar showing. I feel it's too much of a coincidence to have happened twice in a row at the exact same moment and with no reward on each occasion despite completing the 3rd vault.

So I tried again and game crashed again just after killing 3rd necramech. This time the codes were all invisible to me and because I was left all alone again I could not finish.

So that's 3 vault runs in a row I could not get a final reward for - will wait for a fix before running vaults again

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: The cambion drift's meshs/hitboxs need some fixing. Enemies, including things like the valocipods, can spawn inside of terrain, One time i had a hard time reaching the trigger to open a cashe because it was inside of a rock/cyst after i had done the bounty for it. Several times I have had protea's grenades hit thin air and just proc there right after she throws them, in a wide open area mind you.

VISUAL: None at the moment.

REPRODUCTION: Play as protea and lob her grenades in different locations(flat land to cave). Her main ones, the shield ones dont seem to do it.

EXPECTED RESULT: Her nades fly and fan out to cover an area.

OBSERVED RESULT: 1-2, sometimes all 3, of the nades hit thin air, stop and activate after being thrown.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Fairly often. Depending on where i am and the angle that im throwing them. Usually when aiming straight ahead or downwards. Will provide more info as best i can.

Feature: The Cambion Drift

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using tranquilizer gun on velocipods causes Velocipods to fall off the earth, making them unable to be captured
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Use tranq gun on velocipods
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Velocipods rest on the ground, ready for capture
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Velocipods fall a couple of meters below ground, making capture impossible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to happen about in 4/5 cases where I tranquilize a velocipod.

On 2020-08-29 at 7:38 AM, (PS4)sion4ever said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Strip Mining (Endless) (solo)
  • VISUAL: n.a.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Limbo around Allied Necramechs. It's possible you need to activate Cataclysm while the Allied Necramech is in range.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect the ability to work and not bei disabled until client restart.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cataclysm and Stasis stop affecting enemies. Further I can't even pick up anything while in Cataclysm. This stays even if I reload Cambion Drift.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I noticed this happening and I couldn't tell what was causing it at first. But I knew a Necramech was around at the time. I restarted client and 'fixed" the issue. But when I went in again my abilities worked until I came across another Necramech. At first the abilities worked. But when I refreshed Cataclysm they stopped all of a sudden. I believe the Necramech was in range of the ability upon recast.

Can confirm same happening on PC, was in rift and "pulled out" when I approached an ally Necramech, was on 2rd rotation. Went out and took another mission type and problem persisted.

Feature: The Cambion Drift

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using sleep abilities on Velocipods dows not allow to capture them, warframe will start riding them isntead
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Use sleep ability on Velocipod
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Velocipods rest on the ground, ready for capture
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Velocipods rest on ground, ready for riding
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Free Roam areas Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis; with Oxylus sentinel and Scan Aquatic Lifefirns (Rank 3) equipped. Mod is supposed to highlight fish in the vicinity similar to luminous dye, however it has not worked since the Heart of Deimos update
  • VISUAL

ttku2Vp.png

5jZpVZs.png

GwImb57.png

7pDqmvs.png

• REPRODUCTION: Equip Oxylus with Scan Aquatic Lifeforms mod. (Tried without any other mods on Oxylus in case that was the problem and there was no change) Head to a fishing spot and wait for fish to show.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish are illuminated in the water
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When fish do appear, they are not illuminated
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, regardless of map or frame. Asked a friend of mine and they are having the same issue

• DESCRIPTION: Deimos open world, Operator actions / dashing, Warframe actions / casting abilities, Operator action / transference
  • VISUAL: --
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter operator mode, attempt to dash / Warframe mode, cast abilities, attempt to use transference back into warframe mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Standard movement, dash on command, Standard ability casting, Standard transference command
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Low gravity falling animations, inability to dash without re-entering void mode several times, inability to cast warframe abilities, inability to use transference back into warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time after fighting necramechs / when necramechs are around.

• TYPE: Animal Conservation in Cambion Drift
  • DESCRIPTION: Went on a hunt for Avichaea. Tracks lead to the call point within a cave interior. Called animal with Echo Lure. Animal appeared in an inaccessible area.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/tyUxrEm
  • REPRODUCTION: Go on a hunt near screenshot area?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Animal not spawning in inaccessible area.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Animal spawning in inaccessible area.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

NOTE: Tell me how to attach the proper screenshots with the metadata, because I don't know how. Surely that would help with fixing this bug. Also, another tangent, grasses make tracks have less visibility, even with glow.

• DESCRIPTION: NEcramech ranking is still broken
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to rank up necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get affinity for necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: NEcramech just dont get any affinity. Even if you didn't die or respawn it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Anywhere, any mission, if playing Titania you can glitch outside the map with ease. To do this one must find a wall with a sort of edge above the character model, or a place where you can fit in your 4 but not normal titania, then swap between the normal to the 4 twice and hold space to fly up this will clip you outside the map. This has been proven to work in getting inside the new vualts without doing anything else. i would apply pictures and/or a video but i dont have that software, if i must i can use my Ipad to record it in action.

Type: In game

Description: scintiliant t2 not dropping.

Reproduction: running any t2 bounty, doesn't seem to change when bounty changes

Expected result: 20 runs to get at least 1 scintiliant 

Observed result: no scintiliant, some clanmates have said they didn't get any from that bounty, friend was on his 25th run without getting a single drop.

Reproduction Rate: always, have not heard of anyone getting it from the t2 bounty

my runs: all the mother token earned from just this mission plus all the other mother tokens that I put into daily standing cap(at max possible standing)

unknown.png?width=1065&height=599

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Occurs when any menu comes up eg. Gear wheel, Mission progress and the escape menu. And also shows up during the loading screen. This only started happening after the Heart of Deimos Update. Running Warframe through wine and have also tried Steam comparability with the same result happening.

VISUALScreenshot_from_2020-09-03_14-09-37.png?width=1138&height=640

REPRODUCTION: The only way I can reproduce this bug is by playing the game and using menus like the gearwheel (edit: seems to happen very commonly when any open world map is involved even just a quick trip)

EXPECTED RESULT: expect to load into the mission / be able to select the items in my gear wheel

OBSERVED RESULT: Game froze when accessing a menu / when loading into a mission

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens roughly every hour provided I open a menu, usually happens after fps lag for no reason.

Archived