Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to the Command Intrinsic?

On 2020-08-24 at 5:33 AM, Fylas said:

What happened to archwings. What happened to variety in modular gear crafting. What happened to the hoverboards and variety of mods. What happened to archwing mod variety? What happened to more archwings. What happened to archwing conversion to the railjack system. What happened to lunaro and the lunaro weapon useable in missions. What happened to focus revamp. What happened to melee 3.0. what happened to valkyr revamp. What happened to the kingpin system where you get to lay low clan unique crime syndicates instead of liches? What happened to the relay reconstruction of the left ones? And what happened to the command intrinsic?

The sad part is i probably forgot like twenty odd things.....

what happened to dark sectors? what happened to clan/alliance revamp?

honestly, I would be surprised if DE actually starts finishing up things they mentioned

On 2020-12-12 at 11:21 AM, Tsoe said:

What hapenned with this comment

it's good comment love it

let's make it go in the futur

It was pointless. DE has always kept us in the loop of what they work on but, unfortunately, some people have turned that transparency against them. I mean, has everyone finished Arcana content already?

1 hour ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

It was pointless. DE has always kept us in the loop of what they work on but, unfortunately, some people have turned that transparency against them. I mean, has everyone finished Arcana content already?

The arcanes are "worthless", so most players aren't gonna bother. Me? I didn't do it because theorem infection is bugged.

9 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

The arcanes are "worthless", so most players aren't gonna bother. Me? I didn't do it because theorem infection is bugged.

How are they "worthless" if most have never used them? Ohhh, let me guess: a youtuber said so? Why not experiment for themselves?

31 minutes ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

How are they "worthless" if most have never used them? Ohhh, let me guess: a youtuber said so? Why not experiment for themselves?

Because the playerbase marks anything worthless if it can't one shot *insert bullet sponge enemy here* or can't cheese *insert content here*. It's sad really.

Theorem Infection has it's potential. But it's bugged for summoned allies. It does work with companions. My companions wrecks enemies when at full stack.

1 hour ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

I don't have to use a Mk1 Paris to know that its sole purpose is to provide 3k mastery and that if I want an actual weapon, I should look elsewhere.

The kitgun arcanes are complete crap on their own when compared to homing brain shrapnel on headshot kill (because it's not tied to one specific area) or, even better, INFINITE AMMO.

The warframe arcanes compete against both survivability (magnetic/cold proc immunity, possibly toxin and electric too; armour boost; health or shield regen; invisibility on stealth kill) and sustainability (arcane energise) arcanes, and not only that, you need to stand still in one specific area to get any benefit from them in a game which is all about mobility.

• 3 months later...
On 2020-08-24 at 5:36 PM, anonymous14z said:

The command intrinsic will be implemented when the New war releases?

From what I’ve been told, the new war has been released. The era cinematic, scarlet spear and Orphic venom. Been and gone, now we are moving on.

Archived