Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok not getting fish parts from cutting fish is genuinely pissing me off.

(PSN)ForNoPurpose

1 minute ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Over 20 spine fish, no spinal cores.

It seems that there is a less than 5% chance of getting fish parts at all currently which makes progressing daughter next to impossible.

The people who like conservation would tell you you're whining too much. But yea it is a really S#&$ty system. Trade like 10 fish and get 3 things...

6 minutes ago, NanoVega said:

The people who like conservation would tell you you're whining too much. But yea it is a really S#&$ty system. Trade like 10 fish and get 3 things...

I like conservation, and i'll be the first to say, these things are broken

so if I'm reading this right..

Fish with spines actually don't have spines save for the rare genetic mutation?

or

Tenno sucks at filleting and DE isn't letting our fillet o-sushi skills get better so we are stuck with the love fest with the dragon styled hardon that DE has for rng?

It's a visual bug, i've been doing some fishing, and collecting like 50 fishes. The moment I cut them to get parts it shows that I'll only get one of each part, but it really gives me a lot because when I want to trade for tokens it shows me that I have ober a hundred resources. 

In short, when you are cutting fish it'll show what you are going to get but not how much.

Just now, Galantys said:

It's a visual bug, i've been doing some fishing, and collecting like 50 fishes. The moment I cut them to get parts it shows that I'll only get one of each part, but it really gives me a lot because when I want to trade for tokens it shows me that I have ober a hundred resources. 

In short, when you are cutting fish it'll show what you are going to get but not how much.

It's not a visual bug. I cut fish for spines and it showed spines as Items I'd receive. When I want to rank up standing it showed 0/3. I had to go back out fishing again and cut one at a time.

1 minute ago, Galantys said:

Thats 100% wrong as i have also been checking the contents of my inventory with some cuttings the counts there do not go up and things like daughters tradeins show the same x/y.

The cutting page just shows what you should/can be getting when you cut, which shows parts like the spine but whem you confirm, you do not get those parts.

You realise the spines come from fish found exclusively in caves? Don't pull a random % out of nowhere to back your argument up when you're not even looking in the right place for the resource. Go to a cave catch the fish found in ponds in said cave then get back to us on how much spines you got.

Archived