Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scintillant Not Fixed?

Kai

So Iso. Vaults, no Scintillant still. Heard they can be dropped by Necromechs - No drops (Also checked the Warframe Drop Table, nothing added). Did DE really made any changes to it? I know you guys want to be transparent but at the very least, tell us the drop rates for this VERY IMPORTANT resource - Just like how you provided the rates for Riven Slivers and Steel Essence drops.

Can someone confirm if Necromechs actually do drop these resources?

It should be fixed... In about 3-4 hotfixes after much beating around the bush. Or not at all.

More importantly, because I haven't tested, are mechs subject to loot abilities? Drop Chance Booster? Anything that may help with the drops?

Sad times I live in... Got Resource Booster from login yesterday, got Drop Chance Booster today, have both active for another 18-ish hours... But I don't think they'll be useful for Scintillant... 😭

I have 2 drop of this from 6 necromechs.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

More importantly, because I haven't tested, are mechs subject to loot abilities? Drop Chance Booster? Anything that may help with the drops?

Necros and chesa kubrow works.

Just now, arkadikos213 said:

I have 2 drop of this from 6 necromechs.

Necros and chesa kubrow works.

Noice! I'm hoping we get the hotfix that enables mech scintillant drops on consoles sometime today. 

A feeble hope, but I really want to use my boosters on them, since this is a pretty rare chance. A loot ability would ease this up quite a bit and give me all the scintillant I need for Xaku.

Okay, but the Bounty drop chances for Scintillant are still bugged, and in the Isolation Vault Bounty, the rising toxicity phase can spawn the marked enemies outside the cave, which dooms you to failure before you even get in the vault, especially due to toxicity rising even faster if you try to chase them down, as stated in the most recent hotfix. So I cannot even get into the Vault now if this happens.

2 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

I got 2 scints from killing 10 mechs. Never saw a singlew floating scint, despite the claims of 'increasing the spawn'.

I was getting them faster from running the first two parts of the second bounty over and over.

And I had the opposite.

Not a single mehc dropped scints, but I found 2 in the Vaults. At least they are easy to see, they glow blue now.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

And I had the opposite.

Not a single mehc dropped scints, but I found 2 in the Vaults. At least they are easy to see, they glow blue now.

I had my whole team looking for them, and even after more than 10 vaults since the patch (1 of those runs was all the way to tier 3) we never saw a single one.

Just now, Riger82 said:

I had my whole team looking for them, and even after more than 10 vaults since the patch (1 of those runs was all the way to tier 3) we never saw a single one.

Its still RNG sadly, they appear in the loot radar too, so if you guys dont mind using Loot Detector Auras to stack with the companions'.

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

Thanks everyone for the update and tips, seems like it is really RNG and given how time consuming vaults are at the moment, would you suggest doing T1 - T2 bounties for it instead?

Do Iso vaults. Bring smeeta. Also if you feel like trying hard in T3, bring wukong, suicide when the mech thingy does reflect damage till you get loot buff, and you'll get extra scintilant that way. (Accidently got the buff and got 4x mech parts per mech on T2 with a resource booster so pretty sure it works with scintilants as well) 

2 minutes ago, DissentWomble said:

Do Iso vaults. Bring smeeta. Also if you feel like trying hard in T3, bring wukong, suicide when the mech thingy does reflect damage till you get loot buff, and you'll get extra scintilant that way. (Accidently got the buff and got 4x mech parts per mech on T2 with a resource booster so pretty sure it works with scintilants as well) 

It does work on them, got 4 from a floaty one from a booster and cat magic.

4 minutes ago, Ciso8 said:

Sadly nothing fixed for me!

15Vault runs, most to T2 or T3 and zero drop.

Me too,3 day a lot of tier 3 and 3 scintillant. Never dropped from necramech. Idk what are doing DE. Impossibile drop and we can need to get quassus and the new xaku. Itsa shame

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)Brazil90:

Me too,3 day a lot of tier 3 and 3 scintillant. Never dropped from necramech. Idk what are doing DE. Impossibile drop and we can need to get quassus and the new xaku. Itsa shame

well i talked about the 15 vaults since patch 4, but before patch 4 i had 15 T1-T2-T3 runs and got only 1!

Archived