Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help - Choosing which Necramech Archgun to invest in

Krueller

Ok, I have both arch guns.  I really thought the Cortege would be "top tier" but I'm finding the Mausolon to also be extremely versatile.  I intend on investing in both, but not right away.  So I'm curious, which should I invest in first when it comes to forma?  I'm leaning on the Mausolon, but would really appreciate more knowledgeable players opinions.

Screw you for having a Cortege lol.

I really like the Mausolon alot more than I thought I would.  Stat wise you can get to around 60cc and 75% status... but with aim mods the cc goes even higher.   What I really love about the gun though is that it is like a AW Batticor.  Rack up kills to charge the gun, and then you can alt fire this devastating blast.

Nekro+ gara sub + Maus = heavy gunner wet dream. 

----------------

I've tried my heavily modded Kuva Ayanaga on my mech.  It is cool but right now ammo regen is a huge problem for me.  Dont know if their are necromech mods that can help with that.  Theres a charge up mod for archwing guns but I dont know if it affects ammo regen rate.  It also doesnt fit on all guns.  

Havent tried imperator yet or Fluctus.   

---------------------

Mechs are flaming garbage survival wise....  The Cortege talking about stealing life essense or some crap sounded interesting.   BUT... If you just master shroud you can be pretty tough.  You just have to really keep an eye out for energy orbs and walk over them to keep your energy filled so you can always keep shroud up.  

Lol, thanks.  Yeah, the Mausolon is just so nice.  As for the Cortege stealing life, haven't really noticed much of that.  I rely primarily on the shroud, but having to walk DIRECTLY over those energy orbs is a pain. (We need some kind of suck for the mech's.)

Still need to know if I should put forma on Mausolon or Cortege first though.

The Mausolon is better. Until they nerf it it's the heavy weapon all the archguns should have been in the first place.

On 2020-09-06 at 11:47 AM, Krueller said:

I really thought the Cortege would be "top tier"

How? How did you get one? I have run so many vaults, I have thousands of matrices, I have yet to see a single Cortege part.

Do the parts only drop if you're using a particular frame or if you have a particular booster?

6 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

How? How did you get one? I have run so many vaults, I have thousands of matrices, I have yet to see a single Cortege part.

Do the parts only drop if you're using a particular frame or if you have a particular booster?

...Cortege is available to buy in blueprints from Loid, in the secret inside the necralisk (can only be accessed by the spoiler mode.)

2 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Cortege is available to buy in blueprints from Loid, in the secret inside the necralisk (can only be accessed by the spoiler mode.)

I have the blueprints. I have cracked all the Loid/memory key vaults many many times. I think I know all the secret doors:

- 2 pits: void shoot the switches above the doors either side top open the centre door

- infested tree: shoot the void switches above the doors and one more in the infested passages to open a door and get smashable statues

- 3 rings: shoot the 3 void switches either side to open a lua style portal to a broken mech

I don't think the other 3 (raised centre over a sloping tunnel, big bounce pit, and lots of steps with balconies either side) have secrets, other than the Loid vault.

I've run all 6 so many many times. I've killed the T3 with 3 mechs, I've glitched it to keep giving me the 3 mech fight over and over.

I have thousands of matrices, I don't have a single Cortege part. I don't think they're actually in the drop table.

Archived