Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are the ephemeras at?

cookoothepriest

Question

16 answers to this question

Just now, Miser_able said:

just cause its a 20% chance, doesn't mean its common. for example, I have here a 10 sided dice, a 20 percent chance means that I can pick 2 sides to roll. I chose 4 and 1. I had to roll 16 times before I got one of them.

Dont you dare say that. I have a 20 sided dice and kept rolling ONES !!!! ONES !!!

Allright enough joking around ^.^ 

I've killed around 60+ have all the ephemera, so RNG is in play here and at times it feels like it's weighting the rolls.

Only killing Lich's now to get my last couple of upgrade weapons.

So keep on trying and don't get annoyed just go forth and get even, Lich's aren't hard to kill they're just a bit fiddly and can take time to do them.

Just now, Scandroid said:

The lich will have the ephemera on him once you get one if it has ephemera to get it you must convert the lich and not slay it

You get the ephemera either way, I tried both. Converting just lets you trade the lich so the guy you're trading with will have a lich with an ephemera for sure.

OP, you can always trade.

2 minutes ago, Scandroid said:

The lich will have the ephemera on him once you get one if it has ephemera to get it you must convert the lich and not slay it

This is incorrect. You get the ephemera from a lich regardless if you kill or convert. 

Also it's just rng and it's not working out good for you, even I had to go through 12 liches in order to ge the first ephemera. 

Archived